Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 24. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In general, this is possible, but for this to be appropriate conditions. Today there are no such conditions, so I think that today you and I will not try to do something very terrible, I think that in most cases people will still be rich.
One should always count on the worst and I think that the cryptocurrency market is a good opportunity to make money. but 2019 may also be difficult.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
In general, this is possible, but for this to be appropriate conditions. Today there are no such conditions, so I think that today you and I will not try to do something very terrible, I think that in most cases people will still be rich.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin to solve the problems encountered while making financial transactions but the technology have been found useful for other purposes and industry which creates a new market/industry (cryptocurrency).  With cryptocurrency still in its infancy stage, early adopters of the technology will if patience will get rich From adopting early once it goes mainstream. But this won't happen over night, it will take time, so crypto can make you rich but it is not a get rich quick scheme you have to work for it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
who believed in bitcoin immediately today is a millionaire, but it is not said that those who invest today in cryptocurrencies will become, now it's all a job of trading, then become millionaires is just a matter of daily skill used in trading. Then if you're lucky, you'll buy a very little coin that will have a price boost, and maybe you'll become a millionaire too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It is worth noting that, despite the unfavorable bear market, the world of cryptography for the purpose of increasing capital has much more advantages over many other methods, both for investors and for those who simply participate in rewards of bounty companies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes its one of the many ways but take note that it will not happen overnight. Its not a get rich quick program. You'll start at the bottom and slowly crawl your way up to success. In fact, there are a lot of people who are already get rich with crypto. You might failed at the start but its alright because you'll learn from it and be better next time.
sometimes see rich overnight and it turns out it's not that fast and it's not easy.
success requires struggle and process, so success must pass through bends and turns.
Crypto can make you rich, yes rich and lots of evidence so many are interested and join.
Activity: 434
Satoshi created bitcoin so it can be used since its hard to use fiat on paying online besides paypal. crypto is more privacy.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
I don't know for sure what Satoshi's goal was to create bitcoin but clearly he has succeeded in creating a great work that can help people earn income, he can also help people solve financial problems without going through bank procedures .even he also helps people find ways to become billionaires or rich people.
Activity: 574
Yes its one of the many ways but take note that it will not happen overnight. Its not a get rich quick program. You'll start at the bottom and slowly crawl your way up to success. In fact, there are a lot of people who are already get rich with crypto. You might failed at the start but its alright because you'll learn from it and be better next time.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
Well we have read countless stories of holders getting rich just holding those tokens and this is what newbies are trying to imitate, but that was then it's hard to make money now because of the current market condition and the proliferation of scam project.
Activity: 426
A quick way to get rich in cryptocurrency is rather a lucky coincidence in many cases than a deliberate action, it is possible with large hype that cannot be predicted and it all depends on the right time.
Activity: 784
It all depends on how lucky you are. At the moment, in order to get rich with the help of cryptocurrencies, you will have to work long and hard, but perhaps you will be lucky and your coins will fly to the moon.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
A yes and no. Cryptocurrency is purely a way of getting rich but not that easy due to some reason, it also depends on how expart you are in the part you are dealing with and the amount of capital when it comes to investing because that's where the richness is. I think it a way of getting rich
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
There are many ways to get rich with the help of cryptocurrency. You can do bounties, along with it you should have to make investments in those projects which has the high potential in their growth.
yes if you believe in the project that you are analyzing and believe will be potentially profitable, then you can join a bounty campaign and invest in it hoping that you can benefit from it
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
Seeing Satoshi's Vision The mission can consist of two objectives, namely helping people to work to become rich and the future of transactions to be better. Many fraudsters and criminals use this technology, but everything I think is very good. We don't know what people are looking for entering the world of Cryptocurrency, which is definitely a lot of things I found here.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
There are many ways to get rich with the help of cryptocurrency. You can do bounties, along with it you should have to make investments in those projects which has the high potential in their growth.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Cryptocurrencies can be very promising for your enrichment.
If you are very wise to invest in cryptocurrency, you can get a material perspective.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
If you are lucky enough than yes. I mean there were enough people that have bought some Bitcoins for 100 USD and sold them during the last pump. We just need to wait for the market change and things will turn better for all of us.
Activity: 420
Cryptocurrency can make you rich. But because of unreasonable decisions, cryptocurrency can make you poor. Therefore, you should not think that cryptocurrency can necessarily make you a millionaire. Yes, using cryptocurrency, you can quickly become rich, but also all dramatically poterti.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Everyone cannot become millionaire and whoever wants to be one or want to get rich through cryptocurrency, then you must be able to take a lot of risks. Cryptocurrency is  not about gambling. It is done with great astuteness, intellect and skills if you truly want to make it.
Then before you take risk in whatever area of cryptocurrency, you should try to give yourself to learn. For instance, you can learn the rudiments of trading, before you start to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: