Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 25. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Yes, crypto is a right way to become rich. If you have right list for investing. Oath protocol is a very good project. It may be a great ticket to go to millionaires club.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
In general, this is the way I think that in the future the situation as a whole will continue, because sooner or later people will still begin to have an interest in cryptocurrency. Probably this will be a new wave
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
yes. it is even one of the reasons why a greater percentage of crypto investors entered into crypto but its not a get rich quick scheme. it involves a whole lot of patience so if one doesn't have that, crypto is not for them
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I think it is stupid to think that crypto is the way to become rich, what we are seeing now is that Crypto is turning the rich into poor because all assets have dropped by 90% and made many people out of crypto.
Activity: 364
It could be both to solve financial problems and also for to help the banking system too but using the get rich pattern could just go bad it takes alot of hard work be patient and work
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
An article I read about Cryptocurrency it is created to make the transactions gets easier and faster than a traditional way of making transactions. And I think it depends to the person who are seeing the Cryptoworld to their investments to make them rich in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
We are still an early adopters. How many people are using or invested into cryptocurrencies? Around 1%? But with the imminent fall of fiat currencies thanks to world debt, the crypto becomes an excellent alternative to survive the financial crisis and how to become become wealthy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
I think the creation of cryptocurrency with the aim of creating effective transactions in the community, means that crypto will make it easier for consumers to conduct transactions via electronics, but lately cryptocurrency has become very profitable because crypto has movements that cannot be predicted and are very different from currencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
There are many industries where you can get rich quick. The stock market is one, and so is real estate. The challenge is to do it at the right time. If you bought crypto at the top end, you will have lost it, but buying now will make you rich quick (well.. after 2 years perhaps)
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
For majority of people it is so, but not so much people become really rich, because they aren't so good and they don't self develop, they are in crypto for a short time
only less of people that become rich man caused of cryptocurrency.and most of them joined before on 2017 when all cryptocurrency market moved crazily.and i am sure in next 2 years this market will create other rich man.
Activity: 574
For majority of people it is so, but not so much people become really rich, because they aren't so good and they don't self develop, they are in crypto for a short time
Activity: 460
Its depend to a person, if you make it a mindset then, that's good to make you courage and motivated yourself to drive into success in getting rich, by execute trading or whatever activities here that may you earn bitcoin. I already had friends which got rich through crypto by doing bounty signature and he really get lucky on that time where he earned worth $20,000. Start from that I begun to dreamed that someday I'll be like him and it always make me motivated to pursue my activities here in the forum by doing bounty signature.
Activity: 546
Maybe they created this to help the banking system. And obviously, everyone can do business on Crypto and make a profit. And now Crypto has become a big industry and can give many people jobs.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
You can become rich if you see the opportunity in time and not be afraid to use it. Also in cryptocurrency, those who in 2017 took advantage of this opportunity earned well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think this project was given to Satoshi from Space. The modern financial system has come to what has become to control and influence all components of our lives. One stroke can stop, destroy or elevate. Uneven distribution of funds. Therefore, this system came, no matter to whom, so that we do not stop in development
Activity: 294
I do not think that Bitcoin was created to fight poverty, I think it was most likely an attempt to escape from the banks!
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
I think there are many goals and one of Satoshi's goals in my opinion is because he wants to make a revolution and create a new currency that can replace the dollar as a world currency but with a more decentralized system and faster transaction processes and this can be realized with increasingly many servers are increasingly spreading
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I guess is not a bad idea to make some profit from crypto but the primary purpose is not get rich but to solve financial transaction.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't think that Satochi Nakamoto did create Bitcoin to erase poverty. It just gaves to some opportunists and believers of Bitcoin to become miillionnaires. And surely some poor people got more poor because of Bitcoin. It has maybe aggravate the gap between the poor and the rich. How many people got poorer compare to people who became millionnaire with Bitcoin and altcoins?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

When your timing here on cryptocurrency is right, then we can say cryptocurrency is really aimed to solve financial crisis. But I am not saying you can get rich here quick. You still need to be an early bird for every opportunity that arises.
Pages:
Jump to: