Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 46. (Read 15765 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I think Satoshi Nakamoto intention of creating Bitcoin was to give financial freedom to the masses which invariably was to solve the issue of poverty in the globe,he created a payment system that was decentralized that never allowed a centralized financial control
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Cryptocurrency was not created to solve the problem of poverty or as a system of rapid enrichment of individuals. It was created only as an alternative system to the existing payment systems, so as not to depend on the states and their structures.
Cryptocurrency can not solve any social problems. She after all does not create material values, she only redistributes them.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
You should ask this to satoshi by yourself. Do you think people know the answer? All people can do only giving you their opinion.
Certainly bitcoin isn't created for that purpose, because bitcoin almost worth nothing when satoshi made it (less than $0.01).
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
in my opinion the blockchain is a system to replace a system in banking. and the enemy blockchain is a bank. I can't explain the purpose of making BTC, but it's possible to replace payments
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
I get into cryptocurrency to make it big but all the same I know it won't come easily ,its far from getting rich quick schemes and apart from that I always believe in future tech and as far as cryptocurrency is digital sounds futuristic and I'm sure its here to stay ,in the future many will embrace it and use it as means of payment
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: