Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 20. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 09:14:34 PM
Crypto isn't a bubble.

Crypto market isn't the only one that suffers today, it may take a long time before it fully recovers but when the crypto market was in big correction at the very beginning of this year.

Stock market did also suffered from it.

It's normal as crypto market has a lot of well experienced traders not only in crypto but in some other markets too and they are not just small time traders but they know when to take profits altogether.
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble but we cannot deny the fact that the price will bubble from time to time and that there are many coins which are completely useless, this in return makes the market a lot more unstable, I cannot really wait for the day in which most of the useless coins will disappear and we are only left with the strong projects.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

bubble is situation where first people buy anything in FOMO and everyone say buy buy buy , they even dont realize whether we need that thing or not or any usability . but after a peak no more buyer or high supply and less demand , it start crashing . people who bought that thing in greed will sell it instant . result in sever crash .
in bitcoin too some people are fomo and bought btc and other alts even with loan , but btc always show a big dip and we get rid of such people . also it has real benefits in life bcoz of blockchain technology . so i don't think it is a bubble .
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 04:08:01 PM
Bubbles come and go but it won't stay forever. This is how the market works. New technologies always create bubbles. Though some fake projects popped up just to loot users. These will disappear once the bubble bursts.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 04:02:19 PM
The crypto market remained consistently green for about two weeks and suddenly it's turning red again. Though I don't understand the reason behind the current development, I believe that the recent granting of Cryptocurrency ETP license to the Winklevoss brothers, Microsoft buying of shares in some exchanges, and the declaration of intent by Goldman Sachs to join the crypto exchanges are all signs that crypto has come a long way.
Things are going to improve; only that those worthless coins will soon be flushed out of the system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
May 12, 2018, 03:52:29 PM
The market is still new and is adjusting, after last year's boom it is normal for adjustments to take place. There are over 1500 tokens, this year should pass 2000, how many will have long-term relevance? Sooner or later a big adjustment will occur and only what is relevant will be left over.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
I don't think so.
Even if the so called bubble is bursted, it doesn't mean it will reach the new highs after it. That might not be the end of crypto. Ofcourse Most of the shitcoins will disappear.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
May 12, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
Not actually bursting but this is just a possible thing that can happen on crypto market anytime which there would be always a profit taking and sudden dump on price.This is very a speculative market, once theres a news it do reacts and thats how volatile the price is. If you arent get used to the volatileness then better to keep up with it because these arent the same on what we have known with traditional stocks, forex markets.
Activity: 152
May 12, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
Generally many crypto oppenents think stock has its own value but crypto has no value. However, stock is centralized and its "value" means we give our own money to the company that use our wealth to do big things, we are robbed, the crypto is decentralized that if we have it we own it crypto itself is wealth it is blank so it is full value, we have crypto so we own crypto, we don't want others to hold our wealth. I suggest you read this crypto SpartanCoin Talk . SpartanCoin - SPN, the low cost but valuable coin in this planet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 12, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
The price drops in the crypto currencies are nit the first time this is happening always since the launch of crypto currency so we can't say it is an bubble because it is the natural character of crypto currency market.Soon the prices again are expected to go to moon so make sure that you grab some coins when the.prices are cheap to make more benefits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
May 12, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Another panic in the market? It's so boring. Are not you used to such a drop in prices in the market? Not very long ago many people earned a good profit, they were not greedy. Now I'm waiting for the moment to once again translate my strategy into reality
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
May 12, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

A massive decline in the market capitalization is not new in cryptocurrency. And for the record, the market cap is just a multiplication of the current price and the circulating supply, it does not denote the bursting of bubble or whatever. Even $1 change in price affects the market cap so much so there's nothing much here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
There might be several coins in the market, but in the long run most of the coins will die off, but the most important thing is that the top coins will survive and those are the coins you have to look to invest rather than the rest of the coins that are there is the market with no basis, so in the long run the top coins will move higher with more users coming into the market.

Most will die, but what will happen with the one's that survives next
couple years? In long-run we need to hold many strong project's, there
are chance for some of them to reach incredible high price's.
   More new users it will be hard to get to top coin's, all of them have
total coin supply, limited amount of coin's.
   Market will grow, with more people need for many alt-coins and token's
will rise. That's why we need to choose well in what we invest now. Many
projects are having first year now, many will not survive, but the one's that
survive will be stronger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
There might be several coins in the market, but in the long run most of the coins will die off, but the most important thing is that the top coins will survive and those are the coins you have to look to invest rather than the rest of the coins that are there is the market with no basis, so in the long run the top coins will move higher with more users coming into the market.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 12, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
If we are to react to every price move then we won't have a sleep, market moves in cycle and I just have a feeling some big players are trying to shake out some people out of their position, not saying all these price action are instigated but it is like a chain reaction, go for the head and the body will die, that is why BTC price is their main target
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

As of now, the market is still playing with us. Cryptos are probably collapsing right now but it is normal. It will get back soon in shape in the next quarter of the year. Probably near in the 4th quarter. Just keep on investing in smaller coins as of now if you have extra money and hold it until then. The decrease in the price of the cryptos is also possibly caused by lack of support from other countries. One of the examples is the issue of bitcoin in South Korea.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 12, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
I think not because of bubble, but more to the strategy of big capital owners. when prices start to rise, big traders try to make a dump so they can buy cheap, and then sell it when the price is expensive.
other things are due to negative issues, usually policies that can affect cryptocurrency, such as the ICO ban, audit tax to exchange, and others.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 12, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
for me crypto is just starting and it has a long way to go, just like forex, it has it dips and im confident enough to say that it can still come back in the years that will come.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 12, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
I still don't believe in a bubble that will start to burst now guys. We are still in a market sentiment where the bears is try to kick out the bulls. But the bear forgot how hard we dipped in the last couple of weeks. I am sure that we will go up in the next months after a short term dip!
Of course we will ride back after a few weeks later,I'm also very sure of it but like it will slow this increase as you said bear has hit hard bulls that are too early in my opinion the incident at yesterday.What would happen if such a continuous incident like that we would not rise to 15K?
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
The total capitlization of crypto market is too low, so I don't beleive that the bubble is bursting.
Actually, crypto is not a bubble. If so, we can call fiat a bubble too.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 12, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I don't think there is much bubble left, we are in consolidation phase now. BTC and ETH stay strong over 8k and 700 USD. I wish we see lower prices but I don't think that's gonna happen.
Pages:
Jump to: