Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 23. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
Also what do you think about the situation that nowadays anybody can launch his token and smart-contract with no coding? Will it destroy the market? I mean that project if you still don't know
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 11, 2018, 06:33:44 AM
Crypto isn't a bubble.

Crypto market isn't the only one that suffers today, it may take a long time before it fully recovers but when the crypto market was in big correction at the very beginning of this year.

Stock market did also suffered from it.

It's normal as crypto market has a lot of well experienced traders not only in crypto but in some other markets too and they are not just small time traders but they know when to take profits altogether.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 11, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
No, it's not bursting. The rise in December/January was too rapid and not sustainable, which caused the pullback afterwards. The market bottomed out in the mid $200 billions, and we have been on a steady uptrend since then. Today has seen price drops, but this is part of the wider upwards movement over the last month or so. No reason to panic.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: