Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 10. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
I believe it. If we invest now, we can make huge amounts of money in the future. We can have a great future with this money and we live a beautiful life for life.
We can have a good job and a life that we will enjoy Smiley
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 09, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
You build future by yourself, with the decisions you make. Crypto can't change your future, you can change your future by yourself by carefully investing in it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
Of course, the currency now gives huge opportunities for earning. If you have the skills and knowledge in this field, you can quite secure your future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
July 09, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
The crypto money market can change everyone's life. This is for sure. But this change may be good or bad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
The market is very young, and I do not think it's worth throwing everything at the crypto currency. Just combine your 2 actions and all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 09, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
It all depends on how far you are willing to go in the cryptocurrency world. If you decide to dig deep into the technology you sure can be ale to build your future around it. You can learn programming and be able to write cryptocurrency codes and smart contracts or even be either a front or back end developer and get a job opportunity with a cryptocurrency project. There is so much to make here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
July 09, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
I believe that only crypto currency will be able to change my future, today it is a good increase by to the salary, and in the future I hope that I will become a wealthy person.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
possibly in the forthcoming cryptocurrency
Will change everything in your life.
but as a beginner like me, it would be nice before you get better results from your priority work beforehand, you better do not leave your work first, let it all go hand in hand while you learn to better understand the world of cryptocurrency to get the results accordingly with your expectations for the future better future.
Activity: 4
July 09, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
This is an uncertain, no one can predict the future, but I believe that cryptocurrency will give everyone a bright future.
Activity: 550
July 09, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
if you are able to manage it well, then you can rely on crypto for a better future through current investment tools, hopefully there is strong regulation and legality of cryptocurrency
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
From a financial standpoint, the crypto market offers various possibilities for every investor. I think using these market opportunities in our own favor depends on our personal abilities.
copper member
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
Yes, I have full faith that crypto business can make us rich. If we have some experience and patience then in a short time the crypto business can enrich our spirituality.
Activity: 155
July 09, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
Cryptocurrency future is dicey at the moment but not doubtful because many things have to be put in place in order for its global acceptance. There is nothing to lose if you start now because no one knows exactly when crypto will become a global phenomenon. Just make sure you have bagged a few coins before then. dyor
Activity: 50
July 09, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
If you have knowledge,experience and money, then crypto is for you, the future is in your hands.
copper member
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
If you are careful in what you do than yes, absolutely
Activity: 50
July 09, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
as long as we are willing to work hard And brave, surely luck and a bright future will always come, the main thing do not break the spirit, and never give up, and we must continue to multiply science, for a bright future is in our hands.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
July 09, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

If you would want to build a firm foundation for your future, cryptocurrency could really be a big help but to tell you honestly, you couldn't rely your whole future in it. It would be a risk if you will entrust your future in crypto alone so you better find a stable job to assure that you'll have a permanent source of income.
Activity: 113
July 09, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
Cryptocurrency future is dicey at the moment but not doubtful because many things have to be put in place in order for its global acceptance. There is nothing to lose if you start now because no one knows exactly when crypto will become a global phenomenon. Just make sure you have bagged a few coins before then. dyor
Activity: 173
July 09, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
Yes. Crypto is an online business and every business is done for future purpose. Crypto is building  my future in the sense that the money I have invested it will yield huge amount of money. Let me tell you join me to build our future together in the online business -crypto
Activity: 672
July 09, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
the future will not get better if you do not change it from now on. especially crypto is not the only one that will shape your future but what preparation you have done for the future and it's various factors from social, business, family and crypto for the chance
Pages:
Jump to: