Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 11. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 09, 2018, 01:11:40 PM
You need to gain more experience and save the amount of money which is enough to live for several months.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 09, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
Cryptocurrencies are too risky to trust everything into it. I think you should invest not only in one but on anything where you can gain more profit for as long as it is not illegal. I am not saying cryptocurrencies are really not profitable or is not good. What I am emphasizing here is for you to make more back up plan should one business wouldn't be so successful. I have seen people earn as much from alts but it couldn't be guaranteed always like now when market is not yet in a good condition or is not favorable yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
First you need to learn a lot about cryptocurrency. There is no safety guarantee on it. You should ask yourself what you want.
If you just want to make money safely, you should consider it as your second job.
If you want to make money fast and more, you should focus full time on cryptocurrency. This will happen when you make wise and timely decisions.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
July 09, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
because your future is in your own hands so be careful and study thoroughly because your risk is very high in the world of crypto because there is no guarantee of your future better but it's all still a lot of possibilities make the future better
Activity: 5
July 09, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
well, id suggest please allocate a spare budget only
Activity: 25
July 09, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
I find it as some kind of entertainment. But i don't rely on it my whole future. But i bet there are people that they career depend on it. Hope they can prosper well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:02:50 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Crypto can provide good benefits, but crypto also has a high risk. You better do your research first before you decide to enter fully, you must have patience and confidence so you do not panic easily and can maintain what you want to achieve.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
Obviously cryptocurrency can built your future,but have some condition.when you want to involved in cryptocurrency that time you should have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and you should have proper knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain. You need also proper technical knowledge about cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
Crypto is like any game.
I think if well played, is capable of transforming ones life and future.
It is one of the best avenues to build wealth.
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
I think it could be as long as we have the intention and believe in advance and willing to accept all the risks that exist. Because if it is not based on it then it is useless we will not be strong through this all. Because the results we will get will depend on how big and how hard we try.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are a promising industry that can bring people both benefit and money, but it is not worth leaving your job and moving completely to cryptocurrencies. You need a few months until you can really understand the topic of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
Yes, I believe crypto can build my future. Now I need a big capital to invest in btc, ether and some altcoins. If I do not have anything to do for my future nothing will happen to me so I have to act.
Activity: 118
July 09, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Read and gain knowledge about the thing before you commit yourself fully into it, of course you can be full time into crypto industry like any other industry. But rules are same for all, gain more and  more knowledge and experience. Prepare yourself, know the advantages and risks as well.

We are the one who built our future . Cryptocurrency is only a tool or vessel for us to secure our life in the future. So we have to fully ready before we commit fulltime, learn first about cryptocurrency. Do make a plan or strategies and always prepare to face challengies .
Activity: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:08:31 AM
Investors investing in the exchange of cryptographic currencies may become rich in the future. it can build the lives of crypto investors. just a little patience and need to time a bit.
Good
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
Investors investing in the exchange of cryptographic currencies may become rich in the future. it can build the lives of crypto investors. just a little patience and need to time a bit.
Activity: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

I think not, crypto still has to prove that digital finance is able to match the advantages that exist in cash.
We must realize and open our eyes that crypto is still limited to its use and function as a strong candidate for cash replacement.
Activity: 118
July 09, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
Categorically crypto can build ones future if the individual have believe on it. For this to happen that individual have to put more effort and resources to scale through the hounds of cryptocurrency to become successful also the individual must all the time carry out deep research on that coin to invest i, if these steps are carried out then future is guarantee.
Activity: 169
July 09, 2018, 05:43:17 AM
yeah crypto can build your future!! if you make this Seriously this will be a big chance to build your future in crypto currency !! just be positive thinking and dont give up for youre dreams that you want to rich !! just stay here and be active and always follow the rules here  to avoid ban acount!!!
Activity: 76
July 09, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
Focus on one job. Until now we need a lot of time and experience to succeed in this crytpo. By learning to continue to understand more, I strongly believe cypto is the source of your life. But you need to understand, that the world of crypto we do not know until when this will survive until today and in the future.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
I knew some friends of mine that already succeed because of crypto. Right now i'm just doing bounty and airdrop and still learning trading, hoping that i will succeed in the future also. You just have to be responsible and organize yourself to attain a brighter future.
Pages:
Jump to: