Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 28. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 122
June 28, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
Cryptocurrencies will soon be used very widely.I see a great prospect in this.Therefore, the future of cryptocurrencies is unambiguous
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
It depends on your belief. If you hesitate in getting involved here, then the future will also be hesitant. The warranty remains there as long as it is well prepared from now on and there are already so many preparing it here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
Crypto can do everything including your way. Just be clever, far-sighed and know something about crypto and market at all. It will help you to make right choice and moves.
Activity: 67
June 27, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
Until you get hold of the crypto world and you become an expert who can analyze the ups and downs of the crypto market, it is better not to start a full-time career in the cryptocurrency sector. Once you gain the knowledge, it is always better to be a full-time investor as you know the nuances of the crypto world
Activity: 238
June 27, 2018, 03:30:01 AM
In cryptocurrencies world all the things are relevant,  so you need to consider that nothing is not certain, bitcoin will go up but not certain, we will be rich and successful with all our cryptos, but not certain Smiley
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

I still hope that the future of the planet, and not of a separate community of people, will be based on the crypto currency. Roll Eyes
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 04:33:26 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
You need a worthy experience of crypto behind your back, if you want to make life earnings on it. If you are a beginner I wouldn't recommend you to do that. You can back up with the crypto earning your ordinary job. That would be a good start.
Activity: 199
June 26, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

You won't get any guarantees here, and more than that the time is not the best right now because all the market is in down trend, but anyway you are still able to earn here. More than average salary in Eastern Europe.
Activity: 658
June 26, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
Yes, I believe crypto can build my future. Now I need a big capital to invest in btc, ether and some altcoins. If I do not have anything to do for my future nothing will happen to me so I have to act.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:20:05 PM
Crypto is your investment and it is the only to make everyone's future good but it's in your courage and be patient don't think negative and keep up the good work.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
yes for me crypto is the future. in todays modern era all people wants to have take full control of everything with their own hands in which crypto can guarantee.
Crypto is one of my source of income and it was slowly built my future in a wonderful one. It helps me providing my needs, and wants in life and my vision board that I posted in my wall was already achieving so Im so thankful, for the gift and for the opportunities they offered for me. Through my hardwork and effort all are worth it because I can take already good moneys in just a short period time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
yes for me crypto is the future. in todays modern era all people wants to have take full control of everything with their own hands in which crypto can guarantee.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
Why are you depending on crypto, your future are depends on you. You have to work hard and do something for your future, crypto has it own future and you too.

Now, the situation on the market does not look good. However, it does not mean that the cryptocurrency cannot make us richer, Invest in the right altcoins, and soon, you will get the profits you are waiting for.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
you have to build your own future yourself. Bitcoin might be a good investment for your future but your education much important than bitcoin. Do not forget pls
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
who can guarantee it is yourself. Crypto already provides a great place to look for earnings. technology belonging to crypto also will certainly make it survive in a long period of time. the problem mostly is still a lot of people who are reluctant to learn about crypto this further and still freaking out with risks. This is what precisely makes bad crypto for him even though it could produce great though.
Activity: 191
June 26, 2018, 03:37:30 AM
Why are you depending on crypto, your future are depends on you. You have to work hard and do something for your future, crypto has it own future and you too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
crypto is an investment so if our investment is successful then our future will be good but otherwise if we fail in investment (crypto) then our future will also not good
Activity: 45
June 26, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
Crypto can built your future if you are hard working person and you have focus in what you are doing, in my mind, you can only have a bright future with cryptocurrency only if you work hard in this regard. Though there is no guarantee and guarantees in crypto, you can still be one of the successful ones through crypto. You just need to learn and never stop trying.

[/quote]
Activity: 434
June 26, 2018, 03:02:36 AM
Cryptos are not yet big to the extent where everyone knows about how to invest in them or use them, there is still a slight learning curve for the public masses. Like the dotcom bubble, a lot of these cryptos will not live up to the standards they have set, much less to the hype they will receive!
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 02:54:39 AM
in my mind, you can only have a bright future with cryptocurrency only if you work hard in this regard. Though there is no guarantee and guarantees in crypto, you can still be one of the successful ones through crypto. You just need to learn and never stop trying.

Pages:
Jump to: