Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 35. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
Much better if you think twice,before you decide to involve youself fulltime in crypto. You should learn first a lot of strategies to earn profits in crypto. Once you trade,invest you should start it with the capital that you are also willing to lose. You can also be successful in crypto world,but you also can lose a lot.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
My recommendation is, you should join cryptoworld and treat it as your part-time job instead of full-time. Investment in crypto sometimes come with risks so it would be better if you can have other source of income.
Activity: 148
June 12, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
It is better to combine the study of cryptocurrency with work in real life, so you will have a spare rear))
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
June 12, 2018, 04:35:02 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

It will depend on how will you managed it on the way.

Even how good the future is to a certain sector, like crypto, gold, businesses, stable investments etc. you are the one who will make better in the future. The way you will handled it, the way you will managed it, the way you will approach, it's on your own hand and decision.

So to answer your question if that will be a sure foundation in the future, then make it like that. That will now be your goal.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
No, this is not the best idea. Try first to combine your work with crypto-currencies and if you really see good results, then it's worth thinking about this in order to go completely to cryptocurrencies.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:24:29 PM
If you ask about it then it already affects your future! And it can change in an instant, as it changed in the holders of Bitcoin in December 2017;) They in an instant became rich several times)
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
June 12, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
There are certainly guarantee yourself. If want really wants to study assiduously crypto or not it will make a key can succeed in crypto or otherwise. for the future of crypto are certainly no doubt because many countries begin to show the positive things in the crypto, but those who don't want to learn it more deeply would certainly be excluded.

No one can see what happens next in allcryptocurrencies and also but I had some licking your opinion about this the cryptocurrencies are in the beginning stage so we can see more in to talk and see so your future will be good.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 04:15:00 PM
it depends on yourself how crypto can build for you, many people who can succeed and fail with crypto. so how can we develop the cryprto to gain profit and success in the future.
Activity: 56
June 12, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
Whait a minute. Why are you thinking only about yourself? Crypto is such thing that can change the whole world. Just imagine. And keep it in mind.
If you like crypto and you are ready to tell people why they should love crypto - you can make the future not better for you only but also for them
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
There are certainly guarantee yourself. If want really wants to study assiduously crypto or not it will make a key can succeed in crypto or otherwise. for the future of crypto are certainly no doubt because many countries begin to show the positive things in the crypto, but those who don't want to learn it more deeply would certainly be excluded.
Activity: 120
June 12, 2018, 04:00:15 PM
Immediately you will not be able to earn the maximum amount of money, but over time, if you actively develop in this direction, you will be able to engage in cryptocurrency on a permanent basis
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Sure,crypto can built your future, you just need to spend more time exploring the market,opportunities it give. Like investing in ICO , i personally do trading + investing in ICO and my next project will be Usechain and Uchain, sounds similar but dont =)
Activity: 115
June 12, 2018, 03:35:48 PM
It depends what self you are how much knowledge on the world crypto start to educate your self in perseverance crypto Will change your self
Activity: 476
June 11, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
if you are talking about the future for yourself, it depends on how you think and how you will act, but clearly crypto will change the future of the world
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
@crypto_pro01
June 11, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
I think that the crypto currency will more than once surprise us. I personally believe in the bright future of the Crypto-currency. Therefore, I want to devote myself completely to this. There are all the prerequisites for the fact that the Crypto-currency will be a key payment tool worldwide.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
Crypto currency could not literally build a future for you,  instead it would be an instrument to help you achieve your goal. It would be a great help for you,  especially when it comes to financial matters that everyone is going through. Crypto currency helps us earn bigger money that would be useful to us. At the end of the day,  it is you who would  decide on which way is better.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
i personally don't dare to rely on my earning in crypto because i don't know the future of crypto even though people says crypto will have bright future but i'm not sure with their opinion and regarding your questions i think depend on your ability how far you can utilize the opportunities to making money with crypto but apparently you want to fulltime for crypto then you will spend more time and focus for crypto jobs and probably you will get the best results for that
Activity: 20
June 11, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
just imagine, there are some people do this crypto project on half of their times, and they earn some money from that, it's surely for you if you do it the whole day and fulltime, you'll get more and i believe soon go to the moon, so that, cypto world will surely brings you to your brigt future
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

Well it depends on you if you work hard and believes on crypto it might  give you bright future. Then you must follow your heart and passion if crypto gives you more profit than your current job then leave.

Crypto is no guarantee but made many proofs that even though theres many fud and manupilation,solid investors still believe in crypto.

Just work with patience  and passion if this field is your comfortzone then enjoy being here in crypto find more knowlegde, infos and people to make your crypto life more successful.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

In my opinion, crypto can gain you a lot of money but values aren't still stable so it can go down at any moment and you can even lose everything or will just get a little. I'd say if you have already a job, then don't just rely on crypto and still keep your job. But if you think crypto already give you enough and can sustain your needs then consider it. You still have to think twice tho.
Pages:
Jump to: