Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 32. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
personally I would not let a crypto world which is quite manipulative to decide for my future, indeed it can bring tremendous wealth and can make us rich but it would be wiser to not let all the future to it and make it part time.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 02:10:40 PM
Is crypto can built your future? ill say yes because if u invest in good way u can get profits and u can support your life with your profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
Crypto currency gives only an opportunity and only, it can not build your future. This opportunity should be made available in time.
Activity: 3
June 24, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
Obviously cryptocurrency can built your future,but have some condition.when you want to involved in crytocurrenct that time you should have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and you should have proper knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain.you need also proper technical knowledge about cryptocurrency.when you fulfilled this require then you can built your future by crypto.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 02:07:38 PM
Crypta certainly can build the future, the main aspiration and desire, there are many options, bounties, drops, invests and the like, but the main desire and a little patience)
Activity: 264
June 24, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
Yes I believe you can focus on crytocurrency full time and make it big if only you can be delegent and determined because to make it big in crytocurrency you must be very patient and pasistent as the money don't come over night. There is a whole lot in benefit in the crytpo world that is waiting to be tapped. Work hard and smart and be sure to make it in crytocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

We have a better future in crypto so don't hesitate to invest not only money and ofcourse effort and time too. I believed that my future is secure in crypto, i promise to myself that i will become patient everytime and trust crypto market on its movements.
Activity: 56
June 24, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Crypto currency is amazing , it will surely change your  life if you'll belive in it . If it's your beginning I would advice you not to leave everything ( your particular work ) aside and only go ahead for Crypto. research about it gain knowledge about it and get experienced that will help you a lot . so for few months go ahead for gaining knowledge about Crypto .
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 24, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
Nothing in this life that theres a 100% assurance about our future,because everything is depend on what,how and why we will run our opportunities,if you want to full time involving crypto then knowledge must be unto you since this is not a market that you can just buy and use,here before you bought every coins must have research and idea about the future of this coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
June 24, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
Yeah Crypto will build your future and not even that cryptos will build your empire and the next generation will adopt it's future uses and according of some crypto gurus the next 5 years will change everything.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 24, 2018, 12:11:02 PM
Many of my friends have changed their lives after investing in crypto-currencies and projects that are associated with them. I will also invest in this area.
copper member
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
Of course, we can all build our future in crypto. But the question arises that you have how  many resources. It also depends on your current situation. How much are your needs today? After part time you can make it full-time after increasing the profit. It is a matter of certainty that, as soon as it changes completely in the currency market of all countries, it will become stable. So it would be easy for everyone. When it is necessary for everyone, there will be certainty in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
Yes, there is. First, you must know that it is a very risky and volatile space out here. But if you are well versed and learned about the space, you can change your life with it. Even doing bounties alone can ensure you change your life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
What do you mean with this? Do you mean that through crypto, can it make your life better and can earn your life?
Well, I work fully in crypto especially for bounty and trading. I spend many hours for the two activities. Now, I can make my life better with the crypto. I cannot be rich easily and but can remove my poverty and stay in the better living because of crypto.
Activity: 340
June 23, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
No crypto cannot Build your future.  You are the one to build your future,crypto can only give you a platform to do so. With crypto comes lots of opportunities that if properly taken will Into Practice will help secure your future.
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
There is an assurance in it but you should know that every success has a price and there is a sacrifice to be made, if you can endure the hard times of Crypto business, welcome on board.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:39:05 AM
It can be possible, but you must understand that cryptomarket is very unpredictable market in which it is hard enough to make regular income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
It's still early to leave.  If there is any sort of financial reserve, you can try, but you have to be ready, which will take 3-4 months, before the first profit!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
I think it could be, it all depends on each person. if we can see the market well and manage it well too then certainly it will give a lot of profit, and success can be achieved. because I think success in the world of cryptocurrency can be gained with knowledge and logic to get a great profit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 23, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

The best thing i can advise for newbies are you need to study every move of the market, specially the pump and dump of trading, well i know this is a common lesson but this is happening every now and then and in fact, and of course, you need to study every coin you wanted to invest because a lot of hypers everywhere, trying to make money also like you, but if you wanted to invested for long term, just focus on the top 10 cryptocurrency listed on coinmarketcap, just focus on it, and believe that you could make some profits later on., or in years to come.
Begin all things and learn about various things related to the world of digital currency. A lot of work that we can do so we have to prepare it with various science and also experience. If we can take advantage of all opportunities and we have a sense of abstinence then we will get a satisfactory result. There are many people who have experienced success and this is our chance to achieve the same. Believe in our abilities and we will be able to achieve what we dream. We can do mining, investing, trading and playing gambling. Many variations of choice and focus on the ability that we have.
Pages:
Jump to: