Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 37. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

If our time is full we use for crypto I think this is very promising, but if we have succeeded in crypto at least we have the real assets, eg property.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:01:52 AM
Do not sharply throw all your affairs (and in no case do not leave work if you are working). Simply first start in your free time to read this forum, if you are interested in everything and you start to understand the crypto currency, then only you can already immerse yourself in the world of crypto. And you can give Crypto full-time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 04:55:43 AM
better have a stable job and do jobs in crypto that will make your future bright. crypto can give you money but it can also take it away. research first and gain knowledge if you really want to enter the world of crypto.
Complete agreement. You should not throw everything in the world and go to crypto. It is better to have a safety cushion for the first time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
Of course if you want to work hard and understand about crypto, if you already understand and master the crypto you just sit sweet at home to earn money in the crypto.
Looking for money in crypto is very easy if you already understand and master the crypto.
Activity: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
For me it can be the first step that could help you for your future. It can be an opportunity to support your future but don't just depend on crypto because it is always you who built your future.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
of course it's the future krypto we expect, because for us krypto it also has great potential in the future, so we believe that the future of krypto will be better than now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 04:46:56 AM
yes, why not? you see that cryptocurrency is future, also blockchain - big companies joining every day! creates thousand banks and exchanges! also crypto communinty is growing every day
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 10, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

Crypto definitely has a bright future. The markets are still young, which means there is definitely huge potential to make this a full-time occupation, but with this goes a huge level of risk as well. Nothing in crypto is certain, and prices are volatile. It is almost as easy to lose money as to make it. The most important thing I think is to learn as much as you can before you decide to jump in.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
Honestly I believe in crypt I mean it really can make a difference and help us to implement dozens of important an useful projects but scam now ruins crypto community and now I am doubting about it’s future..
Activity: 78
June 10, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
The future is in your own hands. With so many coins, you can invest in the right way to have a better future. Many people lose money.

Yes, i agree with you, it is in our hand to built our future,  investment for a worthy project is the best for our future. Dont wait your money will lose.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 04:31:57 AM
If you are really serious about that, why not? After all there are many people who feel his fate is changed because they know the world of crypto currency. Because there are many ways to earn a lot of money inside.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
If you are honest and have trouble working and have goals and plan to accomplish that goal then you will be successful with Crypto by the efforts you will have a future good from crypto
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

No there is no surety of these things and you should be very careful about the crypto currency investment. You should not be relying on the crypto currency out of your life. If you really want to make career here then be alert and try to do jobs which requires some professionalism. For example, getting started with ICO as developer, manager etc. Then get involved with ICO projects.

If you think you can be good investor then learn some basics first and then try to make trades and investment. Do remember that this crypto world is filled with lot of risks. If you can manage to do both real world job and crypto then it would be far secure than anything.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 10, 2018, 03:57:29 AM
It could be yes, it could be no. It depends on how hardworking you are, how much you can earn daily, and available oppurtunity in crypto world. Better to have a daily job and do crypto at the same time. In that way, you can built a better future without choosing only one.
Activity: 476
June 10, 2018, 03:56:17 AM
everything could happen !, we do not know the future like how,
but I am sure if the crypto currency can built our future good
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 03:54:12 AM
There is no guarantee but if you look at the development of crypto to date certainly should know that there is potential in the crypto is very promising. many of the results that can be obtained in crypto and I think it would be pretty even more results for the future. Indeed if sometimes dubious new still. But viewed the development of crypto value annually naturally it will make its own beliefs.
copper member
Activity: 262
June 10, 2018, 03:53:51 AM
Obviously cryptocurrency can built your future,but have some condition.when you want to involved in crytocurrenct that time you should have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and you should have proper knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain.you need also proper technical knowledge about cryptocurrency.when you fulfilled this require then you can built your future by crypto.
Activity: 532
June 10, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
better have a stable job and do jobs in crypto that will make your future bright. crypto can give you money but it can also take it away. research first and gain knowledge if you really want to enter the world of crypto.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
Read and gain knowledge about the thing before you commit yourself fully into it, of course you can be full time into crypto industry like any other industry. In this way you can earn profit and shine your fate. Always be positive. Good luck my friends
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
ethereum in everyday development is always increasing, I think ethereum is also good we hold in the long term, because for us enthereum is also easy way we produce many advantages, so we really believe ethereum good future.
Pages:
Jump to: