Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 31. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 106
June 25, 2018, 01:23:55 AM
No guarantees, this is venture investment. But personally, I believe that in a few years my capital will increase.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
xCRYPT
June 25, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
I will never hope and trust my life for a crypto,as market is unpredictable and even if everything goes great you never know what can happen tomorrow.You should make every step carefully and study crypto world not leaving your current job.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
cryptocurrency does not guarantee your future, you have to remember this, Crypto can only give an opportunity to change your life better, you have a chance to do that here, do not leave everything you have just to focus on crypto, really understand the crypto, learn it, and you should be ready to take risks.

Only ourself can create our future. As I believe that we decide our own path towards our future. And cryptocurrency is one of the instrument to our brighter future. We choose our own vehicle and fuel . In that journey we experiences challenges as we prepare to face hardships be successful of the choosen path.
Activity: 224
June 25, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
It depends on you, when youre not lazy to collect cryptos altcoins, then it doesnt give you a better future, but when you does everything to collect altcoins, believe me, it gives you a better future for sure!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Yes of course, it will, as long as you will hold most your tokens that you earn from doing bounty, I assure you that one or two years you will profit more 10x than what is the value today. Just do bounty and if you gain enough knowledge about crypto then invest from it.
Activity: 686
June 25, 2018, 12:46:29 AM
surely. this is just the start of crypto and crypto will to continue to grow in coming years. so this is golden opportunity for anyone to become rich. so take the advantage of that and use more time for crypto. surely it will make you wealthy in future
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
June 25, 2018, 12:36:00 AM
If you are talking about making money solely from trading crypto I think the market is still too immature to want to risk your future upon it. If you are talking about working for a crypto focused company and being part of a project in this sector then you stand a far better chance of making a good living at the moment as the technology pushes forward and more opportunities will arise. Blockchain developers and programmers will probably be a well paid industry for the next 5 - 10 years.
Activity: 152
June 25, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

personally, I think, if you have to read and gain knowledge about it before you fully commit to it, of course, you can become a crypto industry like any other industry. But the rules are the same for all. If you already know how to invest here is doing it affordable for you although this is very risky still a chance to get big so try this like investing in trading sites.

Activity: 658
June 25, 2018, 12:19:17 AM
It depends on your belief. If you hesitate in getting involved here, then the future will also be hesitant. The warranty remains there as long as it is well prepared from now on and there are already so many preparing it here.
Activity: 277
June 25, 2018, 12:19:05 AM
The future will not be known before. But I have confidence in this cryptocurrency market. I think in the next few years this market will grow tremendously and people will start accepting payments with crypto
Activity: 26
June 25, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
Many of my friends have changed their lives after investing in crypto-currencies and projects that are associated with them. I will also invest in this area.
Me too. Many of my friends buy new house, get a new life. I've just join the crypto world, hope it's not too late
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 24, 2018, 11:59:41 PM
Crypto built my career , from nothing to a lots of debts. LOL
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

There seems to be no guarantee, as it may be heavily influenced by your effort and patience. Some people feel a failure, and many others are successful. But if you do it because you really like it, then you will find a way to find a guarantee for yourself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

I think a lot of people are doing the same thing, but it seems like the time factor will also affect the outcome of a business in this industry.
But it will not be too late to start. Do what you believe, but there will be no guarantee in this field.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
which I know could be because many people join in the crypto and get a lot of benefits and can build a good future so from now on many people who join the world of crypto and start investing in the promising altcoin and do business day to get the profit good

Activity: 33
June 24, 2018, 10:33:55 PM
The future is in your own hands. With so many coins, you can invest in the right way to have a better future. Many people lose money.

There's a possibility that we can built our future through crypto by using a good strategy and earn from it.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

I know people who enter in crypto with a small capital. Maybe someone came in first, but I think at that time he also had the same doubts.
But one word that could explain his success, patience. I think if we have a lot of patience, we will fit in this industry. So good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Ask your self first. Ca you earn much in Crypto to pay your daily/monthly bills? Internet, Water Electricity, House rent etc.
If yes, then maybe you can quit on your current job now.  In my opinion, it is still better to do crypto works (bounty/trading) as part time.
Having a fix source of income is still better to secure your future.

thats a great advice ,just do cryptoworl as part time not full time,because there is no assurance about future here ..virtual work is far from reality and not advisable to make as bread and butter

Though a have trust in cryptocurrency and technology still we must be assured and you cant find it without physical proof things that ee may get in real job
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Ask your self first. Ca you earn much in Crypto to pay your daily/monthly bills? Internet, Water Electricity, House rent etc.
If yes, then maybe you can quit on your current job now.  In my opinion, it is still better to do crypto works (bounty/trading) as part time.
Having a fix source of income is still better to secure your future.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 02:12:11 PM
I would advise you to keep your day job learning how this industry works. Learn and learn more. You can also join bonus programs to earn tokens and hold them for a long time. It can give you a good future if you know what you're doing.
Pages:
Jump to: