Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 33. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 5
June 23, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
There is no any ensurity in it, and the question is how you will do this work. You need to read more, learn more, work in team if you can and after all of it, maybe crypto can change your life to the best
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
Yes this crypto industry are capable to built your future, because many people are making huge money in from last 2-3 years but it depends on your strategy.you must have patience and trust, because this market is very volatile.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

I would like to recommend you not to involve in the crypto sphere fulltime.
It has no precise future and if you earn tokens, for example, no one knows how much they would cost, probably they will cost nothing.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 23, 2018, 02:49:56 AM
If according to my view. Actually we can't be relying on crypto. because inevitably, we must accept that crypto is an uncertainty. So to be able to build a shared future of crypto is an uncertain thing, too. Maybe it could, but not everyone can. Depending on the respective provision.
Activity: 216
Best solution for smart cities
June 23, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
perhaps more precisely is the technology, the blockchain. yes, blockchain can be used in any sector and I think blockchain can bring good change in the future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 23, 2018, 02:41:56 AM
For beginners it's good to learn more because in the world of crypto in addition to in need of insight and technical you must also be able to control themselves not to get carried away the state of the market.Don't kill yourself directly with the things that you have not mastered just because you want to get rich quickly.Trading mining etc use it as a side job.There will be a time you will become a fulltime trader but it takes a long process.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 02:40:14 AM
that guarantee is no myself if could enter and manipulate crypto so can get a profit from it. If only as the idea and worked on the course without being able to cultivate then there will be no guarantee if it will be successful in crypto. because the actual crypto himself has a great future with technology, only can use it or not.
Activity: 263
June 23, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
As my advice, CrytoCcurrency and blockchain as well is technology in future where is Cash do not use much. So if you want involve as career path i would like say yes. Here you are, but if you already have job todo you must thinking again.
Activity: 201
June 23, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
Yes it's built for the future but we must have it in mind that the government and financial bodies and institutions are still afraid of what it will do to them especially banks believing it will send bank o exile and we too are still skeptical with this fact that the government are still acting funny . So I think the future will tell for itself soon
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
June 23, 2018, 02:00:19 AM
Full time? What do you mean? Full time trading?

No, there is no certainty in this sector. No one knows how crypto will be in the future. While the current development might be good but at this point nothing is certain yet. A government can simply ban crypto and any transaction and there'll be nothing you can do abotut it. Such thing happened in India. Their central bank prohibits any bank transaction related to crypto activity.

So, you better make a backup plan in another sector. Learn programming, that shouldn't be hard if you like crypto. I can be sure more programmer would be needed in the future as more things are getting digitalized.
Activity: 124
June 23, 2018, 01:30:14 AM
Can crypto build your future? Of course crypto can help you earn a lot. That is why many people choose this as their fulltime job because they believe or we believe that this can be the road to success. With proper knowledge and understanding on the concept of a project, i know that we can ensure ourselves that this is good for us.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 01:17:39 AM
If you do everything correctly, learn a lot and try not to make typical mistakes, then the crypto currency can change your life for the better.
Activity: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:41:31 AM
If you ask such questions, then it's too early for you to take such steps. First, try to earn money here and if you get it then you will decide
Activity: 67
June 22, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
It can, if you invest in the right cryptocurrency and trade the cryptos accordingly. Though, crypto world is still volatile and there is a visible liquidity issue, investing smartly can help you build a bright future within few years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
Well, you need to quit your main job and go to the crypto currency. But Yes, it can be a good, extra income!
Activity: 67
June 20, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
It can, if you invest in the right cryptocurrency and trade the cryptos accordingly. Though, crypto world is still volatile and there is a visible liquidity issue, investing smartly can help you build a bright future within few years.
Activity: 28
June 12, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Yes it is. I hang all my hopes on crypto. I've invested everything I have in the crypto market. I believe crypto can build my future and my belief will not fade. Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 12, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
crypto can build anybody's life if he or she tends to properly understand the crypto business and participate in it taking note of the rules and the regulations involved and getting to get reliable advice from consultants too
Activity: 39
June 12, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
I used to have a dream in my work career. But I failed. I can not reach my goal. Now my only hope is in crypto. I believe crypto can give me a future and change my life for the better. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 327
June 12, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

There's no guarantee your future will be better, it all depends on how you use crypto. Crypto is risky, and you must have patience and trust, because it is very important for you to earn income in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: