Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 21. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
The crypto industry is quite dangerous for a number of reasons, but they are all mainly related to the illiteracy of beginners and a lot of scams. Countries are only aggravating the situation by their inaction.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:58:03 AM
To investors: Risky? Yes cos of the fluctuation nature of the market but not dangerous.
To Government: Yes cos cryptocurrency is working on blockchain which cannot be regulated.
Activity: 221
August 03, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
Listen you should never invest what you cant afford to lose. And always invest in legit crypto coins what you can afford to put on risk. You need a little patience as well in trading and hodling.
Activity: 206
we're Radio, online!
August 03, 2018, 05:51:42 AM
All that is related to the crypto currency is dangerous, because it has no guarantees. But this is what makes it possible to make good money. The biggest danger is that you can not properly analyze the market and make a bet on the wrong project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:46:09 AM
In my opinion,risks are everywhere, at least there where there is a chance to earn good money. That's why I would like to take such risks. To my mind, it is great if you can earn money trading
Activity: 490
August 03, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
If you play cryptocurrency with a gambling mentality, then I think this is very dangerous. If you use the investor's mentality to play cryptocurrency, then I don't think there is any danger. The real danger is not the cryptocurrency, but your attitude.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 03, 2018, 05:32:41 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

crypto industry cannot be dangerous. After all, it is a person who makes mistakes and because of this receives losses. That is why the investor needs to be careful and cautious.
Activity: 26
August 03, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
It is not that dangerous if you educate yourself enough to survive in this market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
It maybe dangerous in a way that people tend to be greedy and will do anything to profit from other people, i mean this what we called hackers, scammers. They are everywhere even our so called friends can betray us because of money.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
if you are not a gambling person and you do not risk your investments , then crypto is not a danger for you
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
it is dangerous for newbies and gablers ,but in general it is not that dangerous. You have to analyse every decision and deversify risks. Well, I am aimed to brake this rumor about crypto. How it can be dangerous, if it is decentralised? Centralized currency is more dangerous!
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

said who is the world of crypto dangerous? in my opinion the crypto world is not dangerous, the world of crypto can change the world economy ...
with crypto, the world of transactions will be easier and more efficient ...
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 03, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
Is not that dangerous impact it helps the government to improve their country by Developing some projects powered by Blockchain however there are people who using it as a ponzi scheme so to be safe some countries has banned crypto industry to be safe.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
Yes, there are a lot of dangerous places in it. I just experienced a loss-making investment, which made me lose $3,000. I am very sad.
Activity: 77
August 03, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
well the crypto industry is not dangerous because many people are connected with it, they also work in and invest in it, this can be a danger when a lot of people have invested a lot of money and if it ends or the internet dies, there will be a lot pf damage to the people.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
for sure the cryptocurrency has never been dangerous because we know this is a type of business
that we can get rich soon.
just be smart and strategy to increase the money we invest.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

Of course, this market is very dangerous and you can earn money here so quickly, everything depends on the news in the world and the prices are controlled, so you need to keep track of the news and only then to trade
Activity: 113
August 03, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
If at all you mean risky then we can have a discussion as its a well known fact that the crypto market is not a very easy destination to commit your money to, thanks to the high volatile nature and the unpredictability that surrounds it.. Taking of it being dangerous, there is no life the crypto platform is putting at risk at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 03, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
It is dangerous if you do not know what to do in crypto and that it is not a "get rich quick" scheme. Only invest what you can lose and do your own research.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
The reasons for making encryption risky are policies and hackers. Because governments have different policies on encryption. So people's views on encryption are different.
Encryption technology is still in its infancy, so it is easy to be hacked. Perhaps those who judge it are dangerous because they do not have enough knowledge to run the crypto currency industry. Indeed someone who is less experienced and does not want to learn about a business, he will feel dangerous. This can also be caused by someone in running a business that does not calculate the risk management properly. Of course this makes the mistake of making a decision. So they consider this a danger. Whereas crypto currency is very harmless for those who want to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: