Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 22. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
in my opinion because many people think of cryptocurrency to fund terrorists, money laundering and negative news from the media that scares a lot of people but in my opinion cryptocurrency is a lot of advantages and improves the financial world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
Crypto is actually not dangerous if you can apply it properly and correctly. What makes it dangerous is our own decision. If we can continue to follow the flow of crypto, and always take golden opportunities from it, then we can get many valuable surprises from Crypto. Like investing in a potential coin and harvesting it when the market price rises.
it's really true and I am also quite comfortable playing in the world of crypto like investing and trading. so if you say crypto is dangerous it's wrong, and if someone is deceived or loses the coin, it's wrong to be yourself who is less careful
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:50:27 AM
I myself often think that the US authorities hide under the words: "we worry about our citizens, that they can invest money and lose them." More likely, the authorities are afraid of losing control of the financial flow, those who say the dangerous cryptocurrency is the one who considers cryptocurrency as a ponzi scheme or bubble that when it reaches the peak will erupt. and they rejected for fear of cryptocurrency growing out of control.
Decentralized cryptocurrency can not be controlled by anyone but not something dangerous. precisely cryptocurrency is very useful and has created many new rich people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 03, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
Crypto is actually not dangerous if you can apply it properly and correctly. What makes it dangerous is our own decision. If we can continue to follow the flow of crypto, and always take golden opportunities from it, then we can get many valuable surprises from Crypto. Like investing in a potential coin and harvesting it when the market price rises.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
Cryptocurrency might be dangerous because the price is very volatile. For a long-term investment, I think it's still very risky.
Another factor may be that the large number of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency and high anonymity can benefit scammers
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:28:36 AM
It would be only dangerous if it could be only used for a certain thing that would cause harm, violence or even death. Bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrency is just a mere money nothing more, nothing less, it just act and functions as a money, it becomes dangerous based on how the people uses it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
In this area there is no danger but there is only the risk of losing money if you do not study the market well ! Cryptocurrency opens up huge opportunities for development and trade !
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
Cryptocurrency is not dangerous. What is dangerous is to be at whims and caprices of different system that is full of errors and probably will not work in the interest of your freedom and growth!
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
dangerous or not, depending on your run. In any place, when your investment is of course there is the danger. However, you will be able to determine what the dangers are. Therefore, keep careful, in all types of businesses. Included in the crypto as well.
Activity: 546
August 03, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
no crypto currency is not dangerous but i can say for this work is very easy and very profitable work doing from home and only this work is no competitor and risk in the market and only this work full fill all your dreams from home but keep trust in this work.
Activity: 162
August 03, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
Yes, there are certain risks in the encryption market. People who invested in this year's encryption market have lost a lot. Because cryptocurrency has fallen very badly this year. Any investment needs to be treated with caution. The encryption market is even more needed.
Activity: 151
August 03, 2018, 02:55:53 AM
Yes, I feel more dangerous than stocks, because there's no real data to understand, and most people can only tell what's going on from the price of a coin.
Activity: 138
August 02, 2018, 11:46:34 PM
I know that for many people, the encryption industry is very dangerous, but for me, encryption is not dangerous at all. When I have not added encryption to listen to negative news that others have told me to encrypt, I think encryption is dangerous, but When I really understand encryption, I think encryption is not dangerous at all, even attracted by the powerful technology behind encryption. I think it is negative news and people's patience makes encryption worse.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 11:22:31 PM
In the crypto world, there are risks for investors, not danger. The risk of losing all or part of the invested money, especially at times such as now when the market is red.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 08:12:52 PM
In my own decisions, it may be dangerous because maybe it will be affected another coin in one way of the other.. Then people will never put his mind on it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
It isn't dangerous, the process associated with each and every activity related to cryptocurrency has got risks associated with it. This can be eliminated with the level of concentration we have over it. Another thing why people term it dangerous is, all because of the small mistakes leading to massive loss.
Activity: 291
August 02, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
The market of cryptocurrencies is quite a new market, and it is too early to talk about the stability of currencies. Market fluctuations happen all the time. For cryptocurrencies to become widespread, their prices must be stable, but it will take a long time. This allows users to make confident day-to-day transactions. The introduction of stable cryptocurrencies would allow users not to worry about how to make a purchase at a more favorable rate, as it could happen with volatile coins. Leave it to the traders. Ambitious projects that develop stable cryptocurrencies will lead us to a world where you can pay with cryptocurrency for coffee, lunch or a cocktail at the bar.
In the future, I think there will be a lot of cryptocurrencies with the established rate, but now there is simply no.
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
yeah crypto field is dangerous because of the scams in nowadays . lot of people have got scammed . and going to trade without good skills is risky .
Activity: 108
August 01, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
In my opinion, encryption is not dangerous to any country or individual. It's the vulnerability of the encryption or the breach of the whole system, which is the most dangerous case of encryption.
Activity: 350
August 01, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Cryptocurrencies can be dangerous. Therefore, there are countries that have a good and developed economy and they do not need cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: