Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 30. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Not legal and not illegal. Crypto is in our country is doing good as for now. Maybe more days from now crypto will become totally legal once the trying and error become effective. I hope so.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
there is no prohibition to participate in cryptocurrency in my country. all things about crypto are legalized and the government doesn't matter about that. it's just that many people still don't know crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
crypto in my country isnt regulated. you can use it or not but you must take a risk
there is no guarantee if you use it. i am crypto believer dont care about goverment regulation. crypto still can run wthut it  Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
Well, in my country the crypto is legal. But when there is ICO launched in our country, we will not able to participate because the government banned. But still we can join the other ICO that launch by other country.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 01:00:19 PM
in my country it is legal to join icos. thats why i have no problems with that. i am glad that i am also coming from a country that is crypto friendly.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 05, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
I am from India and yet crypto not legal here. Form last some months government working on that either ban or legal. But I am just praying will be not legal because if it's happen then they will impose too much tax. Without any regulations it's not hard job for us selling or buying. Just have to wait and see what government will do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
At the moment crypto is legal in my country and there's no regulations restraining citizens of my country from contributing or participating in any ICO but the National assembly is working on a legislation on crypto but not sure if it's outcome of the bill will be positive or negative but as we speak kurecoin and Kora network is indigeneous  ICOs from my country
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 12:27:53 PM
I agree with you, aspiration and progress always give a positive result, if you are stretching before him and trying to be successful. There are a lot of them, because everyone sees this as a big benefit and they want to steal money. They earn dishonestly and this is not very pleasant on their part.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
First of all, we need to understand the difference between participating in ICO projects and investing in ICO projects. The US and China banned their citizens from participating in ICO projects in the form of investing in these projects so that their citizens would not suffer material losses, since they consider such investment too risky investments and funds. But these countries did not forbid their citizens to participate in ICO projects in the form of joining the ICO generosity campaigns, since this does not pose a threat of losing money. Therefore, the requirement of some ICO teams to bounty hunters to undergo a KYC check is illegal for such individuals. This has already been agreed by some ICO teams and does not require bounty hunters to undergo such a check.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
August 05, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
In my country, there's no restriction for joining a tokensale. But, it is prohibited to use crypto to buy things as it's not national currency. I hope my country can re-consider to allow crypto as payment as it is easier to use for daily life.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
Yes crypto is legal in our country but sadly lots of people in my country have a bad view in bitcoins cause lots of people have been scammed by crypto scam investments due of lack of knowledge about this technology but still crypto is accepts in many establishment in our country and this is good sign that crypto will be more popular in our county.
Activity: 574
August 05, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
in my country cryptocurrency is very neutral and no one has banned the use of cryptocurrency and according to me, cryptocurrency in my country is very legal and has started using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
In my country, crypto-currencies are not prohibited, but they are not allowed. Anyway, everyone who is engaged in this topic, they understand that it's better not to advertise it once again, and also, there is an old saying in Russian - "Money loves silence" Wink  So we live  Grin
Activity: 546
August 05, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
The crypto in my country is not legal, the government has banned it, he does not believe bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized platform, it can make my country's economy go down. Hopefully in the future, crypto will be legal in my country .
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
My country has ban crypto or considers it as a legal entity. Kind like 'we don't care' stand which I think it better for crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 05:44:24 AM
I live in Russia and I can participate in any ico projects .. My country does not prohibit the use of crypto currency
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
In our country it is not legal because the people's reputation is a scam so it's clear to everyone that the crypto currency is not a scam if one is a business that can be rich people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
In my country there are only big taxes on crypto. And also you should tax every time when you exchange your altcoin to another altcoin. Is that normal? I dont think so.
Activity: 6
August 05, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
In my country my government never talk about cryptocurrency but I think my country men are into it. may be he will one day implement it as legal in my country.
Activity: 56
August 05, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
Where I come from crypto is very legal
Pages:
Jump to: