Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 28. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
My country now is neutral. Maybe blockchain will develop in my country, and this will make crypto more legitimate. So far there is no ban on investing  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
In India here, cryptocurrency is not a legal tender, but luckily I can easily participate in bounties, there is no problem in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
Luckily i have no problems with that.
Crypto is legal in my country where i come from.
I can participate in any ico or other crypto stuff.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Well,we do not have a strict ban, but the full approval is unfortunately also not.I'm just sure that in the near future representatives of financial institutions will approve the full use of cryptocurrency,as in the first place it is beneficial for the government agencies themselves.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
crypto is still illegal in my country, but my government doesn't ban it. they just call for caution when investing in cryptocurrency, in my opinion my government doesn't know about ICO, only knowing about cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 12:23:22 PM
At present, there seem to be few countries that openly allow ICO, but there are more countries with a neutral attitude. In fact, this is very good, ICO needs to be regulated by the government, otherwise there will be a large number of fraudsters in this market, which is not good for the development of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 12:22:12 PM
In Belarus cryptocurrencies are the legally asstest since December, 2017. It is very good, because everybody can byu, exchange of sell their cryptos without any fee.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
Yes. crypto legal in my country. but kyc is very important to avoid problems in the project and with the kyc system it will help in data collection of the number of holders and investors.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
of course my country allows people to join cryptocurrency. but unfortunately, in my country crypto is not well known and few people know. even many thought it was fraud.
Activity: 139
August 11, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
Cryptocurrency is not yet legal in my country, but our government is not banning it. We are free to participate in any icos we want. Our government is trying their best to help the people become protected from any forms of scam in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 06:18:13 AM
It is not legal in my country, but i am not at all bothered about that. As my bitcoin related activities are confined to online and i don't do any physical bitcoin activities in my country.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
There has been a lot of report regarding this issue about crypto being legal. Well some part if the world still do not reckon with crypto but my country do recognize crypto and it is absolutely legal in my country
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
if the constitutionally in my country Indonesia does not recognize the existence of digital money business, including crypto. but many Indonesians have hitherto secretly conducted ICO business in Bitcoin or Altcoin. they also tried to convince the Indonesian Government that the Crypto money business was very profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
My country has no business with crypto at the moment so there are no laws prohibiting or limiting crypto here. Can't blame them though. Most of our leaders are illiterates and old-fashioned.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
Speaking of legality, our country haven't already put a law for cryptocurrency legality but it doesn't prohibit us in engaging icn cryptocurrency just make sure on how to handle scams.
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
Crypto is not very legal in my country but very soon it will be legal.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
It is not legal in my country, as in many countries, but I think that in the near future, the cryptocurrency will be legally recognized, after the universal recognition of the existence of cryptocurrency and the attempt to legal them
Activity: 131
August 06, 2018, 05:35:47 AM
actually, cryptocurrency in my country is still illegal, but the government also doesn't prohibit people to join cryptocurrency. if we use it well surely cryptocurrency will not make a loss, and what will be gained is profit. it all depends on each of them. so we have to be smarter in using the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
As far as I know, Crypto is not officially banned, but there are a lot of different and strict requirements in such countries as USA or China. I am living in Germany and you can order food with BTC  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
We are very fortunate for now that our government are still not regulating cryptocurrency for now because it is not yet so popular here. Countries that ban crypto are preventing their citizens to do money laundering act because usually people from this countries invest large amount of money into crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: