Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 27. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 16, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
I wouldn't exactly say that it is legal since there has not been any declaration saying that cryptos are now an accepted legal tender in the country but the good news it that even though cryptos have not yet been made legal, there is no law saying that it is illegal to use cryptos, so the use of cryptos is not punishable by law. You just have to use it well and not for criminal activities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
If in my country, indeed there has been no official rules that eventually legalized crypto. However, it seems no longer will be soon on legal. Since this is the hope of many people. And indeed the crypto is a business which is very promising.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 15, 2018, 11:35:23 PM
There is no specific law about crypto in my country, the government is still developing it. The authority refuses to solve crypto related problems such as scam, fraud but they collect tax from crypto traders.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
August 15, 2018, 11:30:52 PM
in my country cryptocurrency is illegal, but there is no prohibition to join in it. we can follow ico easily without any restrictions. I know that there are some countries that legalize the world of cryptocurrency and some are not. all of that depends on the policies of each country.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
Crypto it is not forbidden in my country so I guess it becomes more popular week by week because many people hear about it
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
No. Until today, the government in my country has not given official permission to use crypto. But that does not become an obstacle for our society to still exist in the crypto world. Because we have enough for our community to get a positive response during socializing with Crypto. Many of our communities have succeeded in saving their economies. So there is no reason for us to leave Crypto, where he is a hero to us.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
In my country this is not regulated, so I can do it calmly
Activity: 20
August 15, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
Not so legal in China, at least for ICO, but people still do it, all the company is registered abroad.
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 04:46:21 AM
Crypto has not been ligalized here yet. I hope it will be done in the nearest time in another way we'll havee a lot of problems in working here later.

Same here government did not legalize the use of crypto no r acknowledge it, however the good thing is that some merchants accept crypto as mode of payment because of its faster and efficient transaction.
Activity: 190
August 15, 2018, 03:50:42 AM
Crypto has not been ligalized here yet. I hope it will be done in the nearest time in another way we'll havee a lot of problems in working here later.
Activity: 121
August 14, 2018, 09:56:39 PM
a lot of pros and cons in my country indonesia, about "cryptocurrency", many are calling it legal and much else calling it illegal, but according to my cryptocurrency it was legal, though in my country has not yet been fully legal in over cryptocurrency
Activity: 147
August 14, 2018, 09:43:18 PM
So far in my country cryptocurrency is not legal because there are many requirements to be accepted by the government befire it came to legalizatio but people can do participate in ICO's works, can invest in solid coins in coinmarketcap. Otherwise it can be serve as mode of payment but banking is not allowed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 14, 2018, 09:37:39 PM
Yes crypto is legal in our country and I can invest in any ICO I want. I got lucky and thankful that our government support crypto (for now). The question is if I am willing to take risk on ICO. I would prefer to invest on bitcoin and earn passively than taking a huge risk on ICO. I have joined bounties and the success rate of ICO's are lower compared to 2017. From what I notice, an ICO is more likely to be a scam or a failure rather than a success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:35:55 PM
core procedures are not valid to be used as payment tools in my country but are allowed for investment portfolio facilities
Activity: 53
August 14, 2018, 09:33:46 PM
in my country crypto is still illegal, but it seems that for investment alone it is not prohibited as long as it does not replace the rupiah as a medium of exchange and becomes the country's currency
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 09:21:11 PM
If in my country I am allowed to invest in ICO.
Trading Cryptocurrency is also permissible, because in our country we have several tokens and there are already 2 Exchange.

And the government also gives advice, for all the mistakes that occur in the cryptocurrency in the holder of the money, the government will not interfere with it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 13, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
In my country this is not accepted yet. But we have this popular and every second knows about it. I think in the future will adopt laws and this will become legal.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
There are lots to be discussed about cryptocurrency in my country, as i knew others were trying to use crypto but they neutralize and captured as the reasons of frauding someone, so i think my country would not accept crypto as payment..
Activity: 279
August 13, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
Cryptocurrencies will be accpet in the nearest future and there are a lot of [remises and discussions about this change. I hope it will be ok because it will be easier to work.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 10:16:15 PM
Digital currency is as yet illicit in my nation by doing installments or some other exchanges. Yet at the same time, there are numerous individuals in my nation who is contributing bitcoin and utilizing, for example, installment. I heard alot of my individual bitcoin hodlers got captured due to bitcoin. Some of them utilize bitcoin for defrauding individuals as well.
Pages:
Jump to: