Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 14. (Read 4498 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Crypto trading is almost the same with gamble , and to those people have experience in doing gambling and also with crypto trading were really understand on these such feeling . You must learn to control emotion if you're doing this activity .
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 06:57:10 PM
Yes, you definitely get addicted trading crypto especially if you always win. If you always win a large amount of profit, for sure you'll get crazy on trading more. So when you get lost, you'll be so frustrated. That's what the saying, "The higher you get, the harder you fall."
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
It's depend, if you get a lot of profits,then usually crypto trading can make you a little bit addicted. But if you always loss, then, probably you will get stressed and hate that stuff.
Activity: 92
June 15, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
Money is addiction, no matter what kind of: fiat or crypto. I remember when the last world financial crisis happened lots of ex-rich people who lost their money also jumped from windows, shot themselves and their families etc. So crypto addiction is not that new.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
It is not an addiction. It is just another way to make money. The guy who jumped out of the window did it because he lost him money. But the trading comes with its own problems: make a mistake and you pay for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:16:07 AM
In trading crypto we must ready for loss or profit, because cryptocyrrency is not game, but cryptocurrency is asset, where you not ready for risk. Better than you dont play crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 15, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
I have been in this addiction and lost all of my crypto in trading alts. May be i am not a good trader but i just keep myself away now from trading. Only holding!
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
I think addiction is a strong term but I guess for some people that is probably the case. I think for the large majority of us, we all just like to make money. In fact, we NEED to make money to support ourselves and our family (if you have one.) The other thing (for me anyways) is it is a new and exciting adventure. It sounds corny but we truly are creating history. Everyday the bitcoin (and alts) move in value, the coinmarketcap grows, ICOs are launched. We are on a road never traveled before. I am just excited and happy to be a part of it. While I am on the subject...I would like to say thank you to everyone here at bitcointalk. I have enjoyed the time that I have had here so far and I look forward to the future.
Activity: 81
June 09, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
The main conclusion: crypto currency is not money, but a gambling tool. Like roulette or playing cards. In this case, normal currencies are used to regulate relations between players.
 Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
It is not an addiction. The reason that you see so many people spending so much time on crypto trading is that crypto trading can eat up a lot of time. As much time as a regular day jobs on some occasions. There is so much work that you have to put into crypto trading if you want to be successful at it which takes up a lot of time. That is why people spend so much time on trading
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
Yes, it kinda is. Personally i feel the same rush as gambling, so it probably depends on your personality. I think people that have gambling addiction and discover crypto also become addicted to trading.
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
Its never an addiction, you call it addiction when you make a lot of profit from it but its not when you lose big.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
I think the potential for the tech to change to world is enough to get people to sit up and take notice. To get the opportunity to participate in an a space with such huge potential is what gets people addicted
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
It is sad. But I believe that there is nothing to do with crypto currency, and everything depends on the individual, his psychology and the nervous system. Before investing in crypto currency, we must be prepared for significant reductions and price increases.
Activity: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
Trading crypto become a hobby to me. Charts looks boring but now I enjoy reading and analyzing it. The guy in the news committed suicide due to huge debt and great loss in trading
Activity: 25
June 01, 2018, 12:43:09 AM
Personally i feel the same rush as gambling, so it probably depends on your personality. I think people that have gambling addiction and discover crypto also become addicted to trading. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 08:39:34 AM
Yes, it is addiction and pretty big one in my opinion. It is not like gambling on roulette table for example, but you still have the trill and checking and rechecking what is going on every minute. Making plans for events that may not ever occur. And it is occupying your mind all the time
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
I don't think crypto trading is an addiction. Cause if you have money then you can start investing but if you don't then you don't have any choice looking through it.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

To me is not addiction is just that he lost everything he heard so that can make him act such way, but to me I don't advise daily trading or short-term investment because that can make you think higher and it leads to heart paplection
Activity: 241
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
Profit earning is main reason of addiction. We should approach trading rationally and not emotionally. In trading which is mostly speculative, traders need to put in only what they can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: