Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 12. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
Could become that, I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone with a past gambling problem try it lol.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
Crypto trading is both gambling and a job. So of course it is an addiction and dependency as well. And there is no surprise weak people jusm outta windows after any fail
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
I think it's the same market as everyone else with human emotions and big money and there is absolutely no fundamental difference
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
June 22, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Truly.  Grin In the first you hear about it from your freind, he is cool, rich and succesful.
You want to be like him, and buy your first dose(token). First euphoria, but later you will lose all your friends, family and coins on the monitor will becomes the only important in life.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
playing with cryptocurrency can be compared to playing poker or playing bookmakers. many people hope to earn money there invest all their money in the end lose them and they have a serious psychological trauma. on its feet weak psychological not can withstand such leverage.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
June 22, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
It's sad news what happened to this guy in Moscow and the answer on "Is crypto trading addiction?" I don't think so because before anybody is involved in the crypto space it is warned that crypto is volatile and that it depends on some factors so that your investment obtains some ROI.

Although crypto is in the primary stage there is information and experience that says people who hold and risky buyers win while desperate sellers never prosper.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
Well, actually it can become an addiction if you haven't anything better to do. If you have a job, friends and family life, and you don't focus only on trading, there is no problem.
Activity: 202
June 21, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
I don't think so anyone can lose all the money in trading unless he is very careless before investing. You cant blame alt coins but your own carelessness. You should know about the project and technology before you invest your hard earned money. There are many shit coins someone easily can tell after reading about them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
I am not a trader so I am not if my input is valid. However, I think if you dig deep into and invested more than you can lose, then yes it can be addictive. Daily trading for some is like gambling, they love the thrill and excitement of it.

People may become trading addiction if they always succeesful in every trading transaction. Right time trading with great returns could make some trader to be addictive in trading bitcoin digital currency.
Activity: 108
June 21, 2018, 10:28:27 AM
I am not a trader so I am not if my input is valid. However, I think if you dig deep into and invested more than you can lose, then yes it can be addictive. Daily trading for some is like gambling, they love the thrill and excitement of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 21, 2018, 05:53:33 AM
For some people, crypto is just gambling, for others, the work. Everything depends on the person.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
June 21, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
Definitely not addiction, we are just trying to make a living out if crypto currencies. Maybe what happened to the misfortunate guy who jumped outof the building is lack of hope and could not accept failure. It is just normal to lose sometime in crypto, it is inevitable. Even people who are doing it in a long time do fails.
Yes we continue to do so because we want to earn a much better income.
In fact then when we are fit on a job and it can make us get big profit then we will repeat again.
The world of crypto does offer many interesting things and doing Trading is one of the things that attracts many people using crypto.

It's not that trading is addicting, it's good to see your trades make lots of profit but it's definitely hurt if you lose so much. Money is the reason here, maybe the money is important or maybe he took a loan and he spend it all into crypto, try trading and lose a lot on top of that, that will surely hurt. That's why you should invest money that you can afford to lose, to prevent this kind of situation from happening.
Activity: 308
June 21, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
Most likely you can, it's like gambling, so maybe you need to be more cautious towards the crypt, how to work, and not how to play!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 21, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

First of all, I am really sorry to hear that. I think that was a bad effect of Crypto Investment.
We should have a strong mentality before joining Crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
June 21, 2018, 05:41:37 AM
For me to trade crypto is a necessity because of this I can meet my daily needs. So far if doing it right, then it is not an addiction which will have adverse impact on users. It all depends on how someone does it.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 05:33:52 AM
Considering the prices for anything you have invested, stocks or crypto or something else, will release a ton of dopamine when they pop up, so yes, trading can be addictive. This affects different people in different ways, although depending on their predisposition.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Yes definitely not addicted, we are just trying to find the currency kriptocurrancy. Perhaps what happened to the unfortunate man who jumped out of the building was a lack of hope and could not accept failure. It's just normal to lose sometimes in cryptocurrancy it's inevitable. It can be addictive but also very useful. Many stock traders have moved into cryptocurrency trades because of their high return on investment.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 04:12:57 AM
Trading can be addictive if approached with the wrong attitude
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
June 21, 2018, 04:11:47 AM
In fact, the knowledge of technical analysis, the constant study of the news background, as well as the psychology of trading, make it possible to minimize the risks and the gambling component of trading. This is the mistake of newcomers - they without knowledge begin to invest large amounts in trading, and most often lose their money.

Even with all that knowledge and additional study you've mentioned, one can still be addicted to trading in the same manner as some gamblers are addicted to gambling. To avoid that you shouldn't be obsessed with trading, thinking of it and creating new strategies 24/7. Also, the main rule of healthy gambling should be applied to trading too: you should never risk more than you can afford to lose. If you don't take breaks, if you don't do other things in order to wind down, and if you don't follow the main rule, you can end up as an "addicted trader" which is almost the same thing as a gambling addict.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
It my experience ... i can say yes .. noted if addiction if you get always profit .. you will more spirit for always trading but it is wrong .. i think again .. i must have a target how much % i will get from my investment ..
Pages:
Jump to: