Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 9. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
I don't conceive he killers inspecting he loyalties trading, he killers inspecting he loyalties check affection any additional check nut.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
unstable crypto price easy to ride and easy to go down. it only takes precision in making a trading or holding decision. maybe in this case you do not understand how crypto, so that when the price goes down you are anxious and worried that immediately sell all your coins. which in the end you lose. in this investment we have no guarantee, so we have to be really careful. my advice if you are a beginner in crypto do not directly invest all your money here. investment in part while you understand the cycle of crypto trading.
Activity: 308
July 28, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
Even though i didn't doing an trading session but as i heard to my friend which is very professional in this work that crypto trading can give everyone addicted because if you get a high profit then you want to gain more profit than you expected ofcourse we want this. So many people didn't want to try this way because they don't want to be addicted in this work.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
Just about anything can be addictive, but gambling/profit making is right up there, and that's all trading is.  I'm sure it's been said a million times, but don't go into the market with more than you can afford to 100% lose.  This is probably especially true with a lot of the ICOs out there, but coin trading as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
July 28, 2018, 05:30:16 PM
I do not recommend to trade. You dont have to trade! Just hodl it and give it some time. In the market, they let you gain some through a spoon while trading, then they take it back fastly with a scoop. Choose the easy method and just hold it till die  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:06:29 PM
Well, I can definitely see a person become an addict to crypto trading, after all your money is involved in it, and money is the root of a lot sins in society, not saying that it is bad, but it can bring the worst part of the personality of the people.
Activity: 532
July 28, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Wow that funny...... But I think is possible to get addicted to crypto.... Since crypto sometimes is gambling.... When you invest on it and  make a profit... There is 100% chance that you will be push to invest more and doing that there is also high chance you run at lost.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 27, 2018, 05:50:46 PM
Crypto trading can not or never be an addiction to me because you trade when you have the coins on you so it being an addiction to me its false
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
July 27, 2018, 05:45:36 PM
Addiction is a thing you can addict to addiction. Anyone can be addicted to anything and they always say invest a amount that you can afford to lose
Activity: 37
July 27, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
Obviously, on the off chance that you advantage in the realm of digital currency in a brief span without working too hard then this will influence individuals to need to rehash the occurrence, I mean we wind up dependent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 25, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
It is for sure that cryptocurrency trading is addictive for many people.
If a person is used to trade stocks, he will be crazy while trading cryptocurrency.
He might find it hard to fall asleep, since the market in open 24/7.
Activity: 364
July 22, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
The crypto trading can turn into a type of conduct addiction, with traders typically stuck to "minute-by-minute" market volatility. "The high risk, fluctuating cryptocurrency market is appealing to the problem player. It gives energy and an escape from the real world. Bitcoin, for instance, has been intensely traded and immense gains and losses were made. "I see cryptocurrency trading as a path for individuals to escape from themselves, into a different world.As someone who's seen what an alcohol fueled gambling addiction can do to distant family, I recommend seeking help if you need it. It may seem harmless until you've lost more than you can afford, and that does not always apply to money - relationships too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 06:23:58 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
I think you should re-determine what is "addiction"?
everyone wants to, and loves to get rich. so this market made them rich very fast and take all their money very fast too.
the market didn't take me so much money but I still feel very bad, so, I think I know how he felt when losing all the money
Activity: 36
July 22, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
I think so.  Personally i feel the same rush as gambling, so it probably depends on your personality. I think people that have gambling addiction and discover crypto also become addicted to trading.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Crypto trading is really addicting when you are gaining more than you actually expect you are going to gain. The feeling of getting the ROI is so addicting. But if you are losing too much because of bad decisions and timing then you are going to have a hard time regretting everything that you did and risked
Activity: 110
July 21, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
Quite possibly's this person bet the greater part of his cash to a crypto that doesn't have any tentative arrangements, I truly don't have the foggiest idea about the story behind that is the reason at whatever point we contribute and exchange we need to guarantee that we are doing the correct choice and face results on our activities whether we win or lose. By and by, when I began I just need many however as I advance I adored exchanging and I appreciate seeing requests and requests in the trade yet I'll ensure that I won't go to the point that I end my life only to lose cash.
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
Indeed, there might be numerous motivations to bounce out of the window. Issue seeing someone, issues at work, drugs. Along these lines, I don't feel that the issue is in digital forms of money. It is important to hold fast to security procedures, to acquire the essential learning and to be occupied with exchanging
Activity: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
Everything that you will get addicted to if you jump for it without knowing what it is you are doing. Cryptocurrency is an unstable market. It can go up in no times and down at the same ratio. So be careful to choose which crypto is good for investment. Investment in good and promising crypto will definitely yield good result.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
July 03, 2018, 03:28:21 PM
I agree. You need to plan carefully your work, and to stop when it's the moment.
It you start to lose night, in short time your healt is gone.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
July 03, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
Yes, it's an addiction, and a very bad one.
Wher I worked with forex I had big trouble. Now I'm very carefully to take pauses.
Pages:
Jump to: