Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 10. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?
Sometimes yes, especially for persons with addiction syndrome.  Wink
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 30, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
All depends from personal of how he set up the management of his finances or control his emotions.Sometimes that makes people lose their assets because it is too greedy and random origin without learning how their knowledge.And the dark side of the other which may be very addiected is gambling,I suggest to stay away from gambling because the risks are tremendous for your mental and your own financial
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
I am not a trader so I am not if my input is valid. However, I think if you dig deep into and invested more than you can lose, then yes it can be addictive. Daily trading for some is like gambling, they love the thrill and excitement of it.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
For weak people it may be addictive, for others it is just pleasure and killing time. There are people who overdo it, stand 24/7 and just wait the smallest change in the market to benefit, it's too much to me. If you are doing something, do it for fun, not just for the money, or you will go crazy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
June 29, 2018, 11:18:05 AM
I think it is kind of addiction, i spend so much time on crypto, reading news, trading, buying n selling, doing research etc. i know many people do it full time but those who have other stuff to do, its very addicting, but hope its a good addiction.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
I think you just don't need to go so deep into cryptocurrencies. You still need to have your own life outside the computer and 24/7 control of cryptocurrencies rates. I consider crypto only as an additional source of income. What is too much is not healthy.
Activity: 93
June 29, 2018, 05:59:59 AM
Is more like it. I think it because one's money is there that's why he or she keep checking the market almost every minute so as not to miss out in case there is a price pump. There is a saying that where a man treasure is there his heart will be.
Activity: 102
June 28, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
For weak people it may be addictive, for others it is just pleasure and killing time. There are people who overdo it, stand 24/7 and just wait the smallest change in the market to benefit, it's too much to me. If you are doing something, do it for fun, not just for the money, or you will go crazy.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
I do not know because I'm not special on such matters but I know for sure that I need to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus because he has a future
June 28, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
Addiction to crypto trading is nothing but just the order of the day, when one actually knows what he's doing in it, because you are in no doubt addicted to whatever you are consistently doing that you believe and have passion for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
there were a lot of such cases. in different countries, people could not endure the loss of money and committed suicide. there is nothing to do in the financial market without strong nerves. you need to prepare for all the options of events
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
It's totally possible. There is even a special hospital for cryptoaddicts (you can check it the nearby topic). It's a form of gambling I suppose.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
It's totally depend on person to person. If you raise your money the gain more will to trading in currencies. If you really thing about it so it's a little black hole.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 26, 2018, 06:48:44 AM
I don't know what had to happen to get him to jump out the window. Perhaps he had something happened in his life or he was pushed out, and the police, seeing that he opened a crypto-exchange decided to quickly finish the job: D
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
certainly it's simple for it to be a addiction, usually checking your ce m and reviving coinmarketcap, checking your pockets to peer the esteem none stop lol, attempting to locate the following quality ICO and looking the candles. before everything you may think its definitely everyday but in the occasion that you test how often you try this each day, you can thoroughly apprehend its an enslavement as me doing it everyday.
June 26, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
The employment of crypto currency can cause dependence, but I do not see a problem in it. Many things in our world cause addiction, such as sugar and alcohol. Everyone for himself must draw conclusions and decide to deal with crypto currency or not.
Agreed. You can be absolutely dependent on anything. It's just what I like. But the man was clearly not ready for this and what little I studied, so lost everything. You can't lose everything in trading. It's up to you to decide whether or not to take the last step.
Activity: 160
June 26, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
He always liked me, because he taught me a lot and when I was in a difficult situation. To date, I advise everyone to advise him, a good company.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
No) if you are money addicted, then yes. 'cause I love to have money, following from that, I love to trade crypto) It's easy as 2+2
Activity: 80
June 25, 2018, 05:14:50 AM
Well, actually it can become an addiction if you haven't anything better to do. If you have a job, friends and family life, and you don't focus only on trading, there is no problem.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
I think the potential for the tech to change to world is enough to get people to sit up and take notice. To get the opportunity to participate in an a space with such huge potential is what gets people addicted Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: