Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 24. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

For me, if I want to hold a cryptocurrency and I also created some plans to hold that coin for long term, I will withdraw all amount of that coins on exchange to my desktop wallet instead of hold it on exchange and make me check its price everyday.

There is pros and cons of each decision we made in every section since nothing perfect.
Holding for long term in wallet is good but when the price spike and hit the hope price then we will be difficult to send it to exchange in case of instant. For its more safe than store in exchange.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 08:21:01 PM
Trading is addicting because people thought that trading is an
easy way to get rich. Studying and analyzing the trends to earn
money but no body has always an accurate prediction.  Learning
from the mistakes and keep on trying to earn profit makes it
entertaining for the majority of traders who works hard and
making it their passion.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 07:53:41 PM
well this is soo true
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

And not only in Moscow. There are a lot of such cases. People are taking a big risk and after lose all your money. It is impossible to trade on the last money and go on a reckless risks.

Well it is not only crypto. So many people have died because of gambling addictions. What about the number of suicides connected with stock market?
Yes crypto trading can be addictive, but so are a lot of other things.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 25, 2018, 07:27:44 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
He doesn't know crypto world that much. He was driven by his emotions. He is not addicted to crypto, he is addicted to money; he is greedy. He could not accept the fact that he lost all his money. In the industry, you should not let your emotions control you. YOU should control your own emotions. If you are misfortunate, just get back up. Don't let yourself down for a long time. Come back is real! Just trust the process.
First never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. don't allocate all your money to trade. just because you see a lot of people get multiple benefits then you use all your money to trade and then when the results do not match your expectations then you will surely be panicked and shocked and doing things like that moscow people. financial management in trading is important.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

it is sad to hear the news but I think cryptocurrency could make us become addicting because we've always watched and checked the price and if the price is down too fast, sometimes it makes us become crazy and want to sell with fast. but if we can control our emotion then it won't be a problem to us and we still could trade or do whatever we want in cryptocurrency. I hope we don't have to lose our mind when we are losing our money and still trying to recover.
You won't have to lose your mind if you know you're choosing right way for investment and you don't investing without strategy. Long term plan can take you few years to be complete and that time is the challenge to check your opinion. More times to wait more profit, it's my experinece Cool.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

And not only in Moscow. There are a lot of such cases. People are taking a big risk and after lose all your money. It is impossible to trade on the last money and go on a reckless risks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
-----
February 18, 2018, 08:55:59 AM
He doesn't know crypto world that much. He was driven by his emotions. He is not addicted to crypto, he is addicted to money; he is greedy. He could not accept the fact that he lost all his money. In the industry, you should not let your emotions control you. YOU should control your own emotions. If you are misfortunate, just get back up. Don't let yourself down for a long time. Come back is real! Just trust the process.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
February 18, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
nah thay guy is just a retarded thats why he manage to take his life and its not about crypto dont blame this community because of our own foolishness..crypto is about earnings and this is not addicting but must be followed and obliged to do even if it only give us pressure and palpitation sometimes because of scare to lose

Yes, we have to notice the risk first before doing anything so we can reduce something bad happen like this.
Scare to lose is normal because all people have that feel but at least we will be more ready if we notice the risk  before investing.

we need to manage our emotion and control to not risk our money to big in cryptocurrency because once we spend a big money then we need to know the risk. crypto trading could be addicting for some of the people and they will stay at their computer for a day long and this is not good for their health. as long as we can know what we do in crypto trading then I think we can minimize the risk and we can also know how much we lost or profit and we can make a good decision in one situation.
For me, if I want to hold a cryptocurrency and I also created some plans to hold that coin for long term, I will withdraw all amount of that coins on exchange to my desktop wallet instead of hold it on exchange and make me check its price everyday.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 17, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
nah thay guy is just a retarded thats why he manage to take his life and its not about crypto dont blame this community because of our own foolishness..crypto is about earnings and this is not addicting but must be followed and obliged to do even if it only give us pressure and palpitation sometimes because of scare to lose

Yes, we have to notice the risk first before doing anything so we can reduce something bad happen like this.
Scare to lose is normal because all people have that feel but at least we will be more ready if we notice the risk  before investing.

we need to manage our emotion and control to not risk our money to big in cryptocurrency because once we spend a big money then we need to know the risk. crypto trading could be addicting for some of the people and they will stay at their computer for a day long and this is not good for their health. as long as we can know what we do in crypto trading then I think we can minimize the risk and we can also know how much we lost or profit and we can make a good decision in one situation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
February 16, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 16, 2018, 07:49:49 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
I would say that crypto trading is very close to drug or alcohol addiction
Activity: 26
Merit: 8
February 14, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
It can be very addictive i think. I sometimes find my self doing it for some hours. Whether its here on the forum or on other news sites or exchanges.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 05:32:41 AM
Why did he just jump off ? If because of crypto trading,then he was gambling and not trading. Crypto trading is not addiction but is a profession like any other investment or business venture which requires strategy to enter, exit ,make profit and reduce loss.
Activity: 109
February 14, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
You can get addicted to just about anything. I won't deny though that the risks and potential gains make it feel a bit like gambling though. But honestly, don't treat it like gambling or you'll end up chasing pump and dumps and lose all your money.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 14, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
For trading on the exchange, crypto currency requires a cold calculation and strong nerves. You can not panic. Trade should be weighed. If you can not cope with your emotions, then you better not trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
I think making money and trading can be addictive it depends on the person.how people react.I am addicted to it like everyday I want to trade because I believe I can maximize my profit if I trade regularly. If you are not ready to take risks, it is better not to even start to do it. To trade on the exchange you need good nerves.
Activity: 322
February 14, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

In our life everything is an addiction, if you do something everyday and you love it, it turns out and addiction! Eating, smoking, gambling, sport, drinking, drugs, work, trade and so on! Crypto for me became an addiction, but I control it and that's what everyone should do. Don't let anything to take control over you. The guy in Moscow, probably borrowed money and he didn't know how to pay back, after he have spend/lost on trade. Take control of your self and everything will be fine
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 14, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
Everything that you will get addicted to if you jump for it without knowing what it is you are doing. Cryptocurrency is an unstable market. It can go up in no times and down at the same ratio. So be careful to choose which crypto is good for investment. Investment in good and promising crypto will definitely yield good result.
Pages:
Jump to: