Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 22. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Yes it is possible. Many people have addiction and they have a constant need to be in the market, trade, etc. But this applies to all spheres of life. Someone is adiicted on sports, someone from cartoons, etc. By itself, trading is the same occupation as thousands of others.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:45:20 AM
What happened to the guy in question because he encountered total loss of his wealth was very unfortunate, pitiful and tragical. I feel the scenario wouldn't have occurred if he is so experienced that never should you invest your entire capital on one coin but divisible and researched better ones with predicted future progressiveness and moreover never bite much more than what you can chew. Consequently, Addiction to crypto trading is nothing but just the order of the day, when one actually knows what he's doing in it, because you are in no doubt addicted to whatever you are consistently doing that you believe and have passion for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
I think so! searching for new companies to make profit can easy turn into the addiction, but it's much better than gambling as there you're sure to lose money while investing in crypto can be really profitable
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

When you think about it in this way, you can call "an addiction"  every method to lose your money. It is long-standing tradition - to commit suicide because of money lost. You can just remember the Great Depression and bankers of that time. That's why i am not surprised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 02, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

It seems to me that trading on cryptocurrencies can be compared with heroin. Yes it is addictive. It's gambling. You can lose money, but you keep playing.

There is no such easy money in reality and people are earning crypto and money through crypto market trading but I indeed agree it's likewise a gamble because we all don't know the future or even an hour ahead.
This guys had the worst experience of being a crypto trader and seems he has not yet learned due to less experiences.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 02, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

Trading in crypto is more addictive when you earn instead of losing your Crypto Assets.
I just really want to grow my Crypto Assets as fast as I could be seems day trading on crypto is more difficult than local business or local stocks.
Someone will be ruined if he lost more of his money in just a tittle time and that guy who jumped out of the window maybe losing all his crypto assets, that's unfortunate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
Trading is not necessarily an addiction, but it can quickly become one you if you do not know how to control yourself.
If you don't put some strict limits to your activity in this field, you'll start to neglet family, friends, your own health...
practically, anything that it's not crypto becomes insignificant.
Take care to the first symptoms: when you start to lose your night on pc, or you forget about sex, it's time to look for help!

Unfortunately for any trader it is very hard to put any limits on his activities.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 01, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
Trading is not necessarily an addiction, but it can quickly become one you if you do not know how to control yourself.
If you don't put some strict limits to your activity in this field, you'll start to neglet family, friends, your own health...
practically, anything that it's not crypto becomes insignificant.
Take care to the first symptoms: when you start to lose your night on pc, or you forget about sex, it's time to look for help!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 01, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

It seems to me that trading on cryptocurrencies can be compared with heroin. Yes it is addictive. It's gambling. You can lose money, but you keep playing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
I think that in any cases associated with big money you can go crazy losing a large sums of money..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
It's a job or a hobby. If you are good at it - it might become your full time job and already has become one for a lot of people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
Honestly, anything can become an addiction. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

What's important is to control it and make sure you don't end up broke. Grin
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
February 28, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
It probably is in the same way gambling is addicting for other people , i can imagine chasing a loss for instance.
The big problem is that you almost never do it right in crypto if you have the wrong mindset , if you bought a good coin you should have bought more and that works the other way around to.
This will cause mistakes if you don't know what you are doing . But if you know how this market works it isn't more addicting then anything else.
Activity: 186
February 28, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
CRYPTO TRADING is a kind of hobby to me . When there is no pain then there is no gain. Being in profit is good but there are times when a person needs to lose to learn. Only in losing that a trader learns more. If he is always in profit then he would say to himself that his strategy is perfect but then no one is perfect so there would always be a flaw and he can only learn that in losing so that next time, he can adjust his strategy to reduce the risks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
Anything that exceeds your ability to control yourself and interferes your normal life or causes you more problems than benefits is an addiction. I guess trading may qualify for some people.
Activity: 448
February 28, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
The main thing in all know the measure , and make friends with the head . And all their savings should not invest in one place , that would then not burn out and do not know what to do . Yes, this market is good , you can earn a lot here , but there is a big risk
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 27, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
No) if you are money addicted, then yes. 'cause I love to have money, following from that, I love to trade crypto) It's easy as 2+2
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
it can be addicting for someone  but also very rewarding.  but personally i am not day trader  i prefer log term investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 05:12:15 PM
Cryptotrading is not necessarily an addiction, but it's very addictive and - if you don't have self discipline - it can destroy your life, as it could lead you to neglect family, friends, even your own health.
So, take care: when you see some symptoms of addiction, stop immediately and look for help before it's too late.
Activity: 138
February 26, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
well he was stupid enough to put all of his eggs in 1 basket i mean you have to have a plan for everything and a well oiled plan never fails also if something or someone is hurting your health then delete it for ever from your life that at least is my life's philosophy ...
Pages:
Jump to: