Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 25. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 14, 2018, 02:02:24 AM
Well, actually it can become an addiction if you haven't anything better to do. If you have a job, friends and family life, and you don't focus only on trading, there is no problem.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
February 14, 2018, 01:30:05 AM
I think it's not crypto trading that is addictive, but the act of making money / gambling.

I agree. Who wouldn't get crazy if you make millions of money with a little of investment? You can see every day an increase in price ranging from 100% - 1,000%. Even I myself gets crazy about it. The feeling when you see your holdings all green, and you wouldn't believe your money is growing exponentially.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 14, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
everyone is happy to get a profit
but, in fact crypto is very risky
so only people who always win in trading alone will be addicted
that's true, most people feel happy if they get a profit in the trade, but if a real trader, they are always ready with all the risks that will be faced. although it is certainly a loss but it will not make it unyielding, they must try to learn from where the point of loss, and as much as possible to avoid losses in order to always get a profit.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
February 14, 2018, 12:46:40 AM
day trading leads to addiction and bad decisions selling at a loss. the right strategy with crypto is to buy good coins for low and hodl
Day trading is good if you have lump of funds because in day trading the margin is often 1-2%, given you have more money this percentage makes sense. Moreover it is never a loss until you sell at loss.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:44:58 AM
I think addiction is a strong term but I guess for some people that is probably the case. I think for the large majority of us, we all just like to make money. In fact, we NEED to make money to support ourselves and our family (if you have one.) The other thing (for me anyways) is it is a new and exciting adventure. It sounds corny but we truly are creating history. Everyday the bitcoin (and alts) move in value, the coinmarketcap grows, ICOs are launched. We are on a road never traveled before. I am just excited and happy to be a part of it. While I am on the subject...I would like to say thank you to everyone here at bitcointalk. I have enjoyed the time that I have had here so far and I look forward to the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 14, 2018, 12:37:11 AM
It would be posible for some people who realy lose all of his hope when lose all of his money in gambling some asian people also like that. When they dont have money anymore they will goes on cuiside.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
February 14, 2018, 12:29:53 AM
I think you just don't need to go so deep into cryptocurrencies. You still need to have your own life outside the computer and 24/7 control of cryptocurrencies rates. I consider crypto only as an additional source of income. What is too much is not healthy.
Activity: 89
February 14, 2018, 12:16:11 AM
The greed of money is always an addiction. If the crypto trading is just like a business for you like any other business, it is ok but if it is driving you out from social or the family life and you can not live without it, then it is an addiction. You can consider crypto trading as a secondary job till you earn enough for your life because you never know what is going to happen in the future, so your first job or business should continue.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 14, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Definitely. I am addicted to crypto. It is so exciting to see what is happening everyday.
I used to trade stocks, but it is so boring compared with crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
everyone is happy to get a profit
but, in fact crypto is very risky
so only people who always win in trading alone will be addicted
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 14, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
I don't think crypto trading is addictive, but crypto gambling really is. However, if you are bullish with all of your assets instead of diversifying them into short, mid and long-term ones, then that means you are too addicted to #HODL them all.

As for me, I am not addicted to cryptocurrency. I'm passionate and in love with it, especially airdrops and bounty programs that are coming to me. It opens us a new door of opportunity if we failed in some areas in life.
Activity: 28
February 14, 2018, 12:07:57 AM
day trading leads to addiction and bad decisions selling at a loss. the right strategy with crypto is to buy good coins for low and hodl
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 14, 2018, 12:00:49 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
That's bad for us as community cryptocurrencies, i hope we don't blame the cryptocurrencies due to this accident and i don't think cryptos trading addiction, the main problem on the guy in Moscow he can not take control when investing in cryptos trading, should the people who want invest in cryptos, they must know about the risk in trading activity and never invested all of the money. It needs knowledge about management of money and risk in trading cryptos.
Yes because there's a time you become addicted especially when the value is increasing even a little, so sometimes we forgot to limit are self whenever we see a little opportunity to earn like in trading. We do trading because some of us we want to earn immediately.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
February 13, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
The main conclusion: crypto currency is not money, but a gambling tool. Like roulette or playing cards. In this case, normal currencies are used to regulate relations between players.
If this is true then I am really disappointed in the crypto market. I lost 50% of my assets because of investing in crypto. I studied the market very carefully and I still lost money. But I want to read your information more clearly. Can you give me the link to the news?
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
The main conclusion: crypto currency is not money, but a gambling tool. Like roulette or playing cards. In this case, normal currencies are used to regulate relations between players.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 13, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

This is so sad.. Any source or link about this story? I want to read it.
Well, Crypto trading is highly risk. Personally, I've loss my capital around 70% since January-February market crashed. At that current condition, I tried to calm myself and learn about my mistakes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
This morelikely a hobby for me,not an addiction it will give us new opportunity to upgrade our status it is a lifesaver for me.
But also it turns to be your addiction, not only you but many of us including me, this is our hobby which is more likely for me an addiction also and this is caused by the knowledge that I really dont know I am addicted to learn more about crypto
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
February 13, 2018, 10:53:41 PM
That's bad for us as community cryptocurrencies, i hope we don't blame the cryptocurrencies due to this accident and i don't think cryptos trading addiction, the main problem on the guy in Moscow he can not take control when investing in cryptos trading, should the people who want invest in cryptos, they must know about the risk in trading activity and never invested all of the money. It needs knowledge about management of money and risk in trading cryptos.
Emotion is the main factor why he decide to jumped out of the window which he didnt able to handle out the stress that it gives specially when we are on the losing side. We dont know whats the actual reasons but most likely losing huge money on this kind of case which might be possibly his last resort or last shot to invest and then suddenly lose it all and where stress,anxiety,uncontrolled temper would set it which it results to suicide.
Yes, should the people who want to invest into cryptos coins especially in trading alternative coins, will be better to know about the psycology of trading, it will helps for traders to take full control of their emotions in trading activity and it will helps to be sucessfull in trading activity, unfortunately there are no many people who know about the psycology of trading and there are no many source of information that talking about the psycology of trading, so the traders must learn by them selves about it.
Self learning should really be a responsible thing that should be done by a certain trader if he found out that he do still needs more knowledge when it comes to trading field then psychology aspects should really be learned and knows how to control because this is one of the factors that majorly affect traders specially into common scenarios that do happen on trading battlefield.
Activity: 42
February 12, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
This addiction can cost you your job, relationships and, of course, your financial resources
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
February 12, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
People get addicted to the sensations they get while trading. For example I get addicted of the pleasure of winning, but if I lose I get pissed off and I stop. Even for years. Others are different, they subconsciously want to lose and so they will trade until they lose everything. The same mechanism which affects many gamblers.
Pages:
Jump to: