Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 38. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
Yes its addicting to trade crypto , its when a person earns much money from it. And its like gambling to trade crpytos , most people do this over and over again until they had much profits to gain. The more profits in trading makes people addicted to it , they do it again and again. And most people getting rich in trading crypto.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
Since it's unlike the stock market that closes during off-business hours, I guess you can say that traders can really lose track of time when trading cryptos, thus the relation to addiction. In reality, newbies get hyped and addicted, traders are emotionless and simply find ways to make money.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
He is frustrated at losing his money, many of us will do the same as him if we lose all our money, I can not say that this is addictive and I'm hard to pronounce it, maybe he's too careless with his investment and trading without looking risk in both.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
Don't think trading is addicting, I think that making money from trading is the one which is addictive. Money is generally addictive. To avoid losing money and committing suicide due to it, I believe everyone should only invest what they can afford to lose.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
In trading it is depends on how you handle your money that is why most advised to trade on the amount you can afford only. Some treated their trading crypto being addicted to it, so the best thing on this is treat this of being well managed. For you to less the desparation when in lose.
Activity: 518
January 06, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Its quite addicting if you spend a lot you forgot to do important things, spend less time to your family and  not make money. But if you do it for  a living then its a different case. For my case I do it for a living and I do not do trading. I buy and hold and join campaigns.
Activity: 336
January 06, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
I still haven't experienced trading but talking about addiction, maybe it's not. As to myself, I am into joining campaign, I find it enjoyable and worthwhile. And if you enjoy what you are doing, then you will spare more time in it. That's what I am thinking about thoaw who say it's adddiction-the trading of crypto. It's more likely they enjoy it, then making it as their passion and making their passion as source of income.
Activity: 560
January 06, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
The 2017 crypto market is very bullish so a lot of newcomer make a lot of money by just trading, join ICO and holding. Some of them don't experienced the bearish crypto market, so right now they are addicted because it is very easy to earn money.
Activity: 168
January 06, 2018, 10:09:13 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Being trader means that you'll be addict to coinmarketcap and you'll check prices every minute. But to suicide for loosing money can't be related to cryptocurrencies or trading.
January 06, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
It is just a job for me that we need to fullfill,interesting way to earn more than you can ever achieve in fiats.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 06, 2018, 09:49:07 AM
as having with different basics of personal competence, trader with the crypto currency business might wants to follow the use on casuals and moves with the further as expending more on shifts with the different terms of work to commit as helping with the chance to gains with better manage to collects of good gains.

Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 06, 2018, 09:07:41 AM
It could be.

And the bad thing is, that when you get addicted you trade a lot, and do it again and again until the time that something goes wrong and lose everything. REKT!

You must learn to control your feelings, and do a few wise trades (or even none) in a month. Strategy is of extreme value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
It's depend, if you get a lot of profits,then usually crypto trading can make you a little bit addicted. But if you always loss, then, probably you will get stressed and hate that stuff.
Activity: 560
January 06, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
Suicide due to economic reason is nothing new.

yeah it's common fact that the stake/share brokers are killing themselves due to the huge falling of the prices on the market. so the cryptomarket has the same tendencies
Activity: 173
January 06, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
Suicide is a very serious problem and please get in touch with your parent or your friend before making that kind of choice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 06, 2018, 08:26:47 AM
yeah i think like tat also. I wake up in the middle of night and i look quickly my coins and i fall sleep again. All night like that. Its not so good for person health.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
January 06, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
For more it is just a hobby and it can be a full time job if you are a enthusiast.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Suicide due to economic reason is nothing new.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 06, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
I would say that trading using crypto currency is not addictive but the making money on the trading can be aadictive and also gambling using the crypto currencies can be very addictive
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 06, 2018, 08:18:11 AM
Well it can be an addiction if you're putting your money in ICO and has a huge income. So you want to repeat it and start panic investing and buying/selling. But it's not such a strong addiction, it'll fade away after a couple of looses so you will use your head instead of this addiction. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: