Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 37. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 11, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
Its a sad news. Maybe he is not addicted but he lost the will to live because of losing all his earning and one way ticket to good life and he lose it all. Rest and peace to him.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
January 11, 2018, 02:37:33 AM
everything can be on addiction and especially markets where you can get so much money in so less time... but carefulness is good at every markets... trading can be dangerous
Exactly trading can be addicting when you loss lot of money you wan to trade more hoping to recover your loss  and if yo are gaining you want to trade more also to gain more and more. but yes trading is risky specially in crypto  you may loss all your money in just  an hour if you are not lucky enough
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
sometime i feel that crypto trading is like gambling, and i sometime find myself doing just that
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
Any activity can become an addiction if you spend too much time doing it and you neglet your family, your friend and... your health.
Crypto trading is a kind of video game, and it can be terribly addicting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 06, 2018, 08:27:53 PM
Well,addiction comes to play when the person cant do without an act in this case we are looking at cryptocurrency trading.If all the person does is to sit glued to a computer or phone watching candle sticks and making the trades to the extent that he feels he can't live a second without doing that,then we call it addiction but the fundamental question to ask is:is it possible for someone to get to that point where by he cant do without trading?And if we look at it critically,this is about making or losing money and so people naturally will always want to be on the making part and thus it will be normal to keep an eye on your trades but that won't constitute an addiction.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
It depends, if you spend far too much of your free time trading, thus neglecting family, friends and a full time job, that's an addiction. That guy who jumps over the window is a worst case scenario. His mind could have been corrupted by crypto trading addiction and got lost. Thus, leads to severe depression and committing suicide.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2018, 07:14:31 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
It can be an addiction for some. This may be due to the feel of being able to earn huge profit. Now anyone can be a trading addict fir the right reasons. That guy who jumped out of the window, he didn't jump because he was an addict. He jumped because he lost all his money. There's a difference...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 06, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
ouu is a very bad example, but such examples are also needed so that people see that this is a very risky market and it is bad idea to keep all their funds here.
Activity: 200
January 06, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Yeah!for me cypto trading can make you   addicted because,sometimes you find out yourself always monitored the value of altcoins in the market,and all things  you can do is follow the result of all things happening in the world of cryptocurrency,thats things called sometimes an addiction.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 06, 2018, 07:06:08 PM
Of course crypto is addicting, as most videogames are, because it's fun, it puts you on the hot coals and it gives you all sorts of pleasant emotions.
But - when done correctly - it's also very lucrative, so... welcome addiction!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
January 06, 2018, 07:01:38 PM
I will not say that crypto trading is addiction... but it's very addictive and constant source for adrenaline rush. You should be careful like in any other activities where you can loose all your money. Like poker, sportsbetting, forex trading, etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 06, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Yes Crypto trading is very addicting what's makes me happy? when the season is too bullish and let me tell you crypto is crazy that's give a lot of money and makes us rich in the future..
Activity: 125
January 06, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

I personally was/am addicted to trading. But, luckly for me, my addiction cured with a few bad calls and little losses. Now I invest long term, the addiction is not gone but I control it. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

No, i don't think so, cypto trading isn't that addictive,
If you ask me if it's possible, the answer is no.
Because we're trading based on market cap, if we analyze it right, we won't lose our money.
So, just be careful before you sell your coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
There are a lot of people waking up at night to check the prices on coinmarketcup...  Grin
Activity: 224
January 06, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
everything can be on addiction and especially markets where you can get so much money in so less time... but carefulness is good at every markets... trading can be dangerous
Activity: 204
January 06, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
Undoubtedly crypto currency is fascinating. Once having tried it is very difficult to stop. There is always a risk of losing a lot, but it's silly to jump out of the window for this reason.
Maybe we have to lose a lot of money to feel what its like  Cheesy
kidding aside, i agree crypto trading is very addicting specifically if you are earning a lot on this for quite a long time and i'm happy i haven't lose that much yet, maybe people just need to learn how to control their selves like lower the risk sometimes don't all in every time.
Activity: 308
January 06, 2018, 04:01:04 PM
Undoubtedly crypto currency is fascinating. Once having tried it is very difficult to stop. There is always a risk of losing a lot, but it's silly to jump out of the window for this reason.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
yes, crypto trading is addiction if any one can gain profit from crypto trading then he will spent more time  in trading and if any one can book loss then also he will spent more time to recover his money.in both condition crypto trading is addiction.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Since i started i noticed im sleeping less at night, it's hard. The solution is long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: