Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit? - page 10. (Read 49774 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 12:38:38 PM
It took half an hour which is on the plus side :-)
But now I cant put them for sale because it is saying insufficient funds. Can it be because I dont have bitcoins in my account? Won't they just automatically take away the fee from what I am earning? Do I have to deposit BTC before?
I tried to sell 17/18 this should be far enough for the fee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
October 07, 2017, 12:14:19 PM
I just sent 18 Hush for testing to cryptopia 10 minutes ago. I wonder how long it will take them to update my balance. :-)
And thanks for your replies guys!

About an hour from experience
October 07, 2017, 12:12:07 PM
I just sent 18 Hush for testing to cryptopia 10 minutes ago. I wonder how long it will take them to update my balance. :-)
And thanks for your replies guys!
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 12:09:25 PM
Cryptopia is a decent exchange and you can trust that site up since you can experience a nice trading experience there and the only thing you need to be careful on that site is those pump and dump shitcoins and aside for that you cannot see some bad side against them.
Yes it is one of the legit exchange because I also use this exchange site to trade some altcoin. When I use this exchange I havent encountered any problem. It has fast deposits and withdrawals thats why most traders use this site.
Activity: 322
October 07, 2017, 03:09:18 AM
Cryptopia is a decent exchange and you can trust that site up since you can experience a nice trading experience there and the only thing you need to be careful on that site is those pump and dump shitcoins and aside for that you cannot see some bad side against them.
October 07, 2017, 03:02:54 AM
I am thinking of transferring RL money to cryptopia and all together it seems to be legit and safe if I read about the last months. But if I just check the last 10 days I see some complaints about orders not being processed in time. Can someone please tell me if I am just to paranoid or am I right?
I am maybe overcautious because I lost some thousand € with MtGox. Still dealing with japanese laywers about it...
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
October 02, 2017, 02:11:23 PM
I'm waiting 3 days for a withdrawal to be processed manually. I got a canned response that they're busy, actually busy to do their fucking job!
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 28, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
I think Cryptopia is good. Has moderators and customer support who are quick to respond. I have an account there to buy some altcoins less popular to holding.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 09:16:47 AM
Yes. Cryptopia is safe and legit because my friends are using it and its the first one they recommend when i ask them about the best exchanger exist in the web. Its legit because i already exchange an altcoin to bitcoin in cryptopia but im not sure if its 100% safe, so just be aware of the things that may cause you to become a victim.
Yes it is legit, I'm one of the users of this site and since I started in this exchange I witnesses that this are true and not scammed. I enjoyed using this sites because almost all of the altcoins are including here, moreover this exchange sites are friendly users and easy to understand.
Agree it is one of the trusted exchanged in crypto currency world, I also users of this exchange and it is true that this sites was easy to understand. But I stopped to trade on the past few days because almost all coins and altcoins are fall down the price, so I decided to hold it for the meaning. Since all crypto are started to raised up their price I wait the right time before sell it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 25, 2017, 09:38:51 AM
Cryptopia is altcoin exchange based in New Zealand. And I never get any barriers when doing depo or wd from it. I agree, stating that Cryptopia is safe and legit. Even now they are applying withdrawal limits. Which means they protect the existence of site as well as its members.
Activity: 124
September 25, 2017, 03:55:29 AM
I think Yes, Cryptopia is safe and legit. Why ? Because my friend already use cryptopia in exchanging altcoin to bitcoin. There are lot of users of cryptopia that I know. But of course, always be careful and be aware of your environment because even though it's safe there will be one who will try to victimize you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 25, 2017, 12:56:44 AM
Yes. Cryptopia is safe and legit because my friends are using it and its the first one they recommend when i ask them about the best exchanger exist in the web. Its legit because i already exchange an altcoin to bitcoin in cryptopia but im not sure if its 100% safe, so just be aware of the things that may cause you to become a victim.
Yes it is legit, I'm one of the users of this site and since I started in this exchange I witnesses that this are true and not scammed. I enjoyed using this sites because almost all of the altcoins are including here, moreover this exchange sites are friendly users and easy to understand.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 11:47:25 PM
You'd better follow the local laws of the United States to avoid getting into trouble
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
September 24, 2017, 06:35:54 PM
Activity: 546
September 24, 2017, 09:43:37 AM
Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley
There isn't any proof to show Cryptopia is not safe.But I suggest you not put you main money here, most of your money should be in you local wallet.
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
September 24, 2017, 08:10:37 AM
cryptopia is good exchange and safe exchange in there
iam ussualy selling new altcoin in there if only accepted coin in cryptopia, good service deposit and withdraw is fast

but cryptoipa not major altcoin exchange, if compare poloniex, kraken or bittrex, still under, volume transaction is not big

Yes, I also use it and it is safe and legit for me, I think it is a good exchange for altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
I used it for more than 2 months and until now I didn't face any problem.

It feels safe and legit, and their support team is very good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 23, 2017, 03:22:48 PM
For me Cryptopia is safe. I have an account there for more than 1 year. Have never experienced any obstacles until now and in my opinion, Cryptopia have a high quality support team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
September 23, 2017, 02:40:04 PM
Been using Cryptopia for months and so far no issues, trading on several altcoins.
Activity: 483
September 23, 2017, 10:30:01 AM
Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley
I used it for many months , worked fine for me . I am in China. Think about Mtgox and mintpal , every exchange has the same risk when you use.
Pages:
Jump to: