Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit? - page 7. (Read 49756 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:12:56 AM
cryptopia is safe to use. just enable its 2FA. you can choose from having a pin code or google authenticator. i advise to choose google authenticator.. it is safe to use. just be careful in trading, there are so many shitcoins in that site.

have a good day mate.

Good reply. I mean, for now, since cryptopia is one of the newer and up-coming altcoins that holds a promising future. I can also say and agree that it is relatively safe to deal with it now; however, you must also see the big picture that since it's starting, although it's gaining good focus and support from many people, that it is not as profitable as the strong and established altcoins. I have read many information about it, and I think one of the aspects that many users have come to like is that it's developers have a good future plan for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 09:10:36 AM
I must be mentioned cryptopia exchange platform. Cryptopia is becoming better and better. Low volume but on the roads of success. As a user of this exchange I'm pretty satisfied and yes safe, legit.

Even though volumes are low but they are giving withdrawal on time and sometimes they are choosing good coin for listing in the exchange and find some security measures in the website.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
December 29, 2017, 07:38:12 AM
I must be mentioned cryptopia exchange platform. Cryptopia is becoming better and better. Low volume but on the roads of success. As a user of this exchange I'm pretty satisfied and yes safe, legit.
Activity: 1
December 27, 2017, 03:04:19 PM
I have issues with Cryptopia withdrawals currently. Tried sending 800+ Innova coins to my wallet 4 days ago, still stuck in processing. Sent a 2nd transaction of about 130 Innova coins, it went through in a few minutes. Same wallet. Opened a support ticket 24 hrs after initial withdraw request, 3 days later still no answer.

From what I read on their forum, a lot of people are experiencing delays with some withdrawals.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
December 27, 2017, 02:28:15 PM
If you experience bad in cryptopia try to exchange in some exchanger like poloniex,yobit or mercatox.This exchanger is the best of best trading site here in crypto so try it and i think for more secure spread your btc in different exchanger so if any of that is not going well you still have some btc in some exchanger.It's for the safety and wise strategy to do here in crypto because there is no assurance in any exchanger here,i think some is good but still there is no assurance in some exchanger.
Cryptopia is one of the best exchange in crypto currency industry, this exchange have a good list of coins and altcoins. Moreover rates of each crypto currency are better compared with the other exchange, I guess you can't earn deficit if you invest in this sites.

Definitely I used this sites and my income is pretty good, however charges in every exchange is larger too compared with the other exchange sites.
If you do try to look at on the recent fee of cryptopia then I would say I didn't really like such thing because I can able to compare the difference of the default tx fee when you do made such withdrawals or transfers but well talking on its legitimacy then I would say it is legit for now but as being said it wont really guarantee us that they would able to run forever but still we can able to make use of it but remember only store up sufficient amount of coins that are used for trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
December 27, 2017, 11:50:54 AM
Be careful that's the key but every exchange exchanges are safe all because they make improvements to the security and convenience of users of those services and for the future we will never know what will happen but exchange servers try to do better in the future.
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 11:34:57 AM
If you experience bad in cryptopia try to exchange in some exchanger like poloniex,yobit or mercatox.This exchanger is the best of best trading site here in crypto so try it and i think for more secure spread your btc in different exchanger so if any of that is not going well you still have some btc in some exchanger.It's for the safety and wise strategy to do here in crypto because there is no assurance in any exchanger here,i think some is good but still there is no assurance in some exchanger.
Cryptopia is one of the best exchange in crypto currency industry, this exchange have a good list of coins and altcoins. Moreover rates of each crypto currency are better compared with the other exchange, I guess you can't earn deficit if you invest in this sites.

Definitely I used this sites and my income is pretty good, however charges in every exchange is larger too compared with the other exchange sites.

I agree, Cryptopia is legit and safe as of today. You never know what will happen in future..this applies for Bittrex and other big exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 23, 2017, 06:09:39 AM

December 23, 2017, 01:54:41 AM
I dont know it is legit or not, but they are fine, i recently made a withdrew and it done successfully.  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 22, 2017, 04:46:50 AM
Still using them when I want to checked out my held coins out there and so far I got no issues with them.

I like on how they are making me trade in the easiest way and if you don't have any idea on them keep on researching with the whole platform so that you will know how to deal with it.
Activity: 161
December 22, 2017, 02:20:57 AM
Have used Cryptopia for months. No issues at all, except for occasional (scheduled) downtime. US.
Activity: 274
December 22, 2017, 01:41:27 AM
You try out your hands on the exchange before you can review them. I bet you have a real business deal with them is a better choice. Thanks
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:56:50 PM
Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley

I am not from U.S but as far as I know there are some traders in cryptopia are residing in your country mate. But of course, still  you need to be very cautious as well while doing trade in this exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 03:27:32 PM
I tried them once and it worked quite fine. I think it isn't something very big imho. It is just alternative coin with small cap comparing to bitfinex, bittrex, binance et cetera. Always use it as secondary market.
its also a good choice if you are just practicing and you love to chase new coins which is not been added to a big
exchange, cryptopia will help you with getting coins that can be pumped after hitting trex or polo.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
December 17, 2017, 03:08:11 PM
I tried them once and it worked quite fine. I think it isn't something very big imho. It is just alternative coin with small cap comparing to bitfinex, bittrex, binance et cetera. Always use it as secondary market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
December 17, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

The main problem is that there are always negative feedback because bad experiences in almost all exchange including the ones you mentioned above. It will be good if we use local exchanges that has official office. When there is a problem and no answers from support email then we can go to the office for faster communication. I'm not really sure if such exchange that has an office is existing out there.  Grin
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
December 17, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
I tried trading on cryptopia before and i will say that they are safe and legit when comes to account and transactions, i never encountered auch problems like missing deposit or whatever.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 17, 2017, 10:20:30 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 03:55:40 PM
Cryptopia for me is one of the best exchanger i have ever make use of, the charges as well is also as thesame as others  exchangers and their transaction is one of the fastest in the world.
December 16, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
I have had a support ticket with no response from Cryptopia going on 5 days now on a coin deposit.  Stay away from Cryptopia. 
Pages:
Jump to: