Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit? - page 11. (Read 49756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
September 23, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

still wonder about the low volume and why not enough people trade there?

I don't see what the problem is here.

sa_ddam213 who is one of the owners of the site agreed with what Mr Floppy said about Cryptopia being a privilege not a right.

If you walk into a bar and cause trouble you get removed (sometimes forcibly) . Same with a forum or website. Break the rules and you're gone.

ti460 - You are a wallet developer and moderator for Signatum - I've seen you be far more arrogant and rude on this forum.

how many user accounts do you have in here cocksucker xtraelv

I'm still waiting for an apology and retraction for the BS that you posted about me.

jbelisle - is one of the wallet developers, moderator and developers of Signatum - I don't know what alt he uses on here.
I'm not even going to bother reposting some of the BS he has told on discord.

Cryptovore - (Core Signatum Developer) I don't know all the accountS he uses on here because he prefers to use sockpuppets.

Why doesn't he just use the one he already has that I know about ? Why does he have to use sockpuppets ? Sounds real legit !

You have a clear grudge against Cryptopia for which I don't even have to post screenshots because they only need to look at all the posts you have made about them on bitcointalk. I understand that you have some genuine issues with Cryptopia because they delisted your coin.
There were issues with your wallet which appear to have been caused by the wallet itself. It did take a very long time to resolve because it took such a long time to sync with the network.

In the meantime Cryptopia support staff were bombarded with angry emails and threats - which was instigated in part by "the Doctor".

Signatum community members started a deliberate campaign against Cryptopia which included false screenshots and misinformation - which was instigated by "the Doctor". That has backfired big time because it has publicly exposed lies, deceit and scams that has occurred within the Signatum community.

Cryptopia also has a community and most of those have been in Crypto for quite some time. Like myself they dislike Cryptopia unfairly being bashed.

legendary
September 22, 2017, 12:36:16 AM
If you use the chat you can be certain some moderator ego will take it as a personal insult and ban you.

This is true - if you insult a moderator or break the rules they will ban you. If you insult one of the
administrators they will flame you and use some colourful language and then ban you.

If you are breaking the rules or being rude to them and getting banned it is not funny for you.

But if you are in the trollbox or Discord at the same time and witness the exchange then it often can be hilarious and entertaining.
After all - it is a "troll box" and rule breaking trolls get ridiculed.

The admins also often give away free crypto on the trollbox and there is a bot that gives way free crypto too.
legendary
September 22, 2017, 12:19:34 AM

how many user accounts do you have in here cocksucker xtraelv (from bulgaria, but your timezone tells me that you are located in the UK Cheesy)? Are you paid by cryptopia? why are you not using the LEGENDARY/TROLL accounts cryptodevil, Lauda? are the user accounts gmaxwell or Carlton also yours? Isn't one enough? Probably not, i guess you are trying to build up a new reputation to gain trust again to trick people, right? you shall not be trusted boy:

ridiculous, see! everyone should see his posting history: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xtraelv-897509

HAHAHAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL ?

1) I have one account on bitcointalk. Any moderator can verify that.
To make it really clear - I do not have any Alts.

2) Cocksucker ? no thanks - I prefer women

3) Timezone is incorrect. Try again. You are not even close. Hint - it is an English speaking country. You may find that I occasionally leave out whole sentences, words or transpose letters but that is because I am dyslexic.

4) I'm not paid by Cryptopia. I do not work for Cryptopia. I have accounts on numerous exchanges but prefer Cryptopia.

5) I don't know Cryptodevil personally. Some simple homework would have shown that me and Cryptodevil have not always been
on good terms but we have made peace. I doubt he is from Bulgaria either - his English and grammar indicate he is probably also from native English speaking country. (BTW that rubbish you posted about him on the other thread - all nonsense - just because the username is used on another site doesn't make it the same person - It just makes you look stupid )

OH LOOK - were online at the same time ! Must be the same person ! Please tell me your other ridiculous conspiracy theories.

6) I don't know Lauda other than that he/she is a scambuster.

7) I don't know who the other accounts you are referring to are.

8 ) I don't have to have any other accounts to build reputation. Your feeble attempt to negative trust me doesn't show to to anyone
other than yourself and any idiot that you have on your trust network. But since you have been so kind to leave feedback I've returned the favour. The image that you posted is only one that you can see because you have removed default trust from your list. EVERYONE ELSE won't even see your rating cause you have no trust ranking on here whatsoever.

9) It just shows that you do no research and just troll, post hype and try to flame anyone that disagrees with your hype. I posted a link where the "the doctor" admits scamming people.  You've got excuses for lie, untruth and misrepresentation. The FACT is that the Signatum DEVS lie and have continued to do so. It is not a good basis for a reputation. It may be too late to save you from your own stupidity but hopefully it saves others from the scam.  

Before now I have refrained from posting negative feedback on you because you hadn't given me enough proof that you were an intentional scammer - but that shit just got personal.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 21, 2017, 12:25:30 PM
the last trade I made still work without having any issue, so I think its still safe just needed to try the service with small amount before proceeding
that's how I check any  exchange that I use I try depositing and withdrawing if I see no problem then that the best time to use it with much larger
volume,.
legendary
September 21, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
SCAM ALERT! DO NOT USE CRYPTOPIA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! THEY ARE A SCAM EXCHANGE!

Really convincing....lol

Especially the part that is in RED
I'm not sure what you see but this is what other see:

The only scammer is you and the other Signatum coin scam sock puppets and cheerleaders.

Sadly you had your coin removed from Cryptopia because the wallet caused problems.

I doubt any sane exchange will list that scam coin after the DEATH THREATS that were made.

Extensively explained here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22075617

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 10:38:46 AM
Cryptopia for me is safe and good. They stand as a quality exchanger despite popularity is still less than exchangers who are in US like bittrex or poloniex.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
September 19, 2017, 03:30:07 PM
SCAM ALERT! DO NOT USE CRYPTOPIA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! THEY ARE A SCAM EXCHANGE!
Why not?
So far i didn't have any issues with them.
Always withdraw my money without problem and that is only thing i need from exchange.
Can you please be more specific?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 03:46:59 PM
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
July 11, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
I have only used cryptopia once and I never had any issue with it. Deposits are fast the same as withdrawals are processed instantly. Security is also fine but I don't like trading in it. The coins in there are not that good to trade and the volume is not at all good.

The volume is not good because not enough people trade there. If more people would give them a chance and do some trading there then the volume will increase. And true, there are a ton of crap coins on there, just like with most other smaller exchanges. But there are some of the big names in there too like BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH, Monero, and DECRED. And come on, they also have Titcoin and Sexcoin! What more can we ask for?

How about a gaycoin under your legendary badge ?
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
July 11, 2017, 07:27:32 PM
If you use the chat you can be certain some moderator ego will take it as a personal insult and ban you. I hope the don't let traders do the moderating. Or "insider tip-beggars".

Still to much "ego" on that exchange. Like it's owned or something.. Don't mess with the owners or we are gonna kick your sorry ass of the chat buhu. Please hold my hat types.

And for the constant "read the rules!" comments: They make you look like loosers that don't wan't to loose again!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 05, 2017, 11:06:00 PM
Cryptopia is legit - I work there as an employee, not an owner, not a shareholder, not a volunteer.

While we don't have massive volume at the moment, it's not something we're too concerned about either. We're profitable, liquid, and growing about as fast as we can without it getting uncomfortable. I'm pretty confident that our platform and customer support are both industry leading at present, I mean - you actually have to look pretty hard around these forums to find any complaints about us or our service at all.

Sorry for the necro, but I've been told to go be our presence here Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
April 24, 2017, 05:30:40 PM
Just used it with Dash; love it. Easy. Looking forward to using it more.

-mt
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
April 20, 2017, 03:59:11 PM
I tell you something
Actually I've tried this site
By 3 months
I tried to deposit money and withdraw money;buy&sell 100$
The result was good

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 20, 2017, 02:44:01 PM
I have never heard of any big complaints about them ? That needs to worth something if you ask me.
However they have low volume compared to bigger ones, if you want to try something new and fresh try liquo they are a lot more active and have a decent coin numbers and has decent volume too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
April 19, 2017, 04:31:55 AM
I have only used cryptopia once and I never had any issue with it. Deposits are fast the same as withdrawals are processed instantly. Security is also fine but I don't like trading in it. The coins in there are not that good to trade and the volume is not at all good.

The volume is not good because not enough people trade there. If more people would give them a chance and do some trading there then the volume will increase. And true, there are a ton of crap coins on there, just like with most other smaller exchanges. But there are some of the big names in there too like BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH, Monero, and DECRED. And come on, they also have Titcoin and Sexcoin! What more can we ask for?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
April 19, 2017, 04:02:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
April 19, 2017, 03:56:45 AM
I've used them before. No issues. I agree with the post above which states not to leave coins on ANY exchange any longer than needed. Good advice.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
April 19, 2017, 03:45:54 AM
Crytopia is a good exchange site been using it for almost 9 months amounting almost 4 btc, All my deposit and withdrawals works fine no issues for now, many coins listed, I haven't heard any scam accusations up to now so far so good exchange site no worries on your deposit, support is very responsive according to my own experience when I got some very minor issues regarding confirmations very legit site.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
April 14, 2017, 10:56:45 AM
It's legit, but not very big. Good for coins that are not listed on Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex etc.
Safe? For exchanging yes, but never store your coins on an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
i have been use cryptopia several times and i would share my experience using this exchange that my latest bitcoin and altcoin withdraw are went smoothly and i think they're trustworthy enough for me
Pages:
Jump to: