Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 16. (Read 104876 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Because of incapable developers all miners left mining Electroneum, so it will get keept 51% attacked.
Electroneum  is one of the biggest ongoing crypto scams in history. Organizers will stay for a long time in jail. Also the one that did actively promote it.

Yeah. Great marketing, underwhelming dev team. They keep messing things up.

But I have faith still they will go on a good run after the network difficulty stabilises Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
Scam?? No. Great leading project! I've invested in it.
Activity: 35
May 30, 2018, 10:28:12 PM
it will just take adoption and lots of it and there is no better way to have it adopted than to have the hungry for tech younger generation get into it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
I recently got acquainted with this project, I analyzed its behavior, the work of the support group and realized that this project is very similar to similar false projects, I would not invest my money in this project !!

maybe you missed the fact that it has 1.5 registered users? This is about half of BITCOINS userbase

don't see how this is "very similar to similar false projects"
May 29, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
I recently got acquainted with this project, I analyzed its behavior, the work of the support group and realized that this project is very similar to similar false projects, I would not invest my money in this project !!

I would suggest you analyze further Wink
Activity: 434
May 29, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
May 29, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
in fact, eclctroneum - is it cheating or not cheating? , you should not decide this when the information was in order

What do you mean is it cheating?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
I do not think so many coins are tied to ETH
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
in fact, eclctroneum - is it cheating or not cheating? , you should not decide this when the information was in order
Activity: 169
May 28, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
Electroneum has done relatively well since it's ICO, and the fact that they are doing something different e.g mining on a smart phone, make electroneum to have good potential in relation to it's market price considering the success of it market niche!
May 28, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
To be honest 20b+ coins seem too much for an ico of $0.01 per coin. Immediate DUMP.

There are NOT 20 billion coin in the market
Activity: 85
May 28, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
I totally agree with this. But now, there are so many swindlers in the ICO market, there is still a lot of financing amount, but the development team is not enough, or the money is wasted, such as ENJ?
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
To be honest 20b+ coins seem too much for an ico of $0.01 per coin. Immediate DUMP.
May 28, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
Electroneum will never be so big simply because of the market capitalization of a huge 21 billion deliveries. The most that he can achieve is 21-billion market capitalization at a price of $ 1 / T. This suggests that he receives a massive adoption. Let's be a little more realistic.

MC is figured by coins in circulation. There is not 21 Billion coins in the market yet.

The coin is $.02 right now. This is a very attractive entry price, considering the roadmap, tech team they have built, the amount of money they raised, their expertise in marketing, etc.

They already have a million registered accounts, and have not ever started advertising yet.

All you need to do is read the other posts on the previous page and you can see that $.02 is an amazing price point.

Great investment right now. Far from a scam
Activity: 340
May 21, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

Electroneum is not a scam. Electroneum is a new crypto mining which you can earn income through standing it  for couple of hours. This currency is very slow and has a low value. And every hour or maybe a day the price drops which is not good. So better to engage in other currency that is tested and peoven by many people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
Electroneum will never be so big simply because of the market capitalization of a huge 21 billion deliveries. The most that he can achieve is 21-billion market capitalization at a price of $ 1 / T. This suggests that he receives a massive adoption. Let's be a little more realistic.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 06:45:04 AM
I think electroneum is not a scam
But their project was so slow
And make the price drop
The ATH it's about 1k
Now it's about 300
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 06:39:38 AM
a pretty old topic as I see. It is def. not a scam and the team are just rockstars my friend and it will be huge for the British market. By the way, they will be in Mobile World Congress which will happen soon in Spain.

'Rockstars', haha, good one  Roll Eyes

MWC has been and gone this year...

The team are egocentric jokers - they are all about marketing (which they are clearly good at judging by how many people they're duped) but zero technical expertise, it's all just copying Monero - slowly and badly.
Activity: 24
May 21, 2018, 12:34:03 AM
I don't think that cause Electroneum is a brand new British cryptocurrency launching via an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Pages:
Jump to: