Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 19. (Read 104907 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
Electroneum make really huge marketing campaign but  it indicators aren’t very impressive telling the truth. I advice to abstain of big investment s in this currency in the near future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
I dont like Electroneum. This project is not attractive at all
Activity: 49
May 08, 2018, 03:21:33 AM
Hmmm, i think electroneum is one of the good coins nowadays. Altcoins are now promising but you should also check the coins or search for it before investing into it.
Activity: 26
May 08, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
You could try your luck at current price or if you believe in their roadmap, it's one to hold as the greater value may come from the latter stages of the roadmap.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 09:14:13 PM
Grin   lol the who thread is full on ELECTRONEUM FAN CLUB

Its not a SCAM  but make no mistake its a  SHITCOIN Huh .

Price will increase for sure because its crypto craxe  but nothing changing the world here
hahahaha i made savage money off it. its still nearly 3x the ico and thats at its lowest. wake the fuck up.
Activity: 34
May 06, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
 Grin   lol the who thread is full on ELECTRONEUM FAN CLUB

Its not a SCAM  but make no mistake its a  SHITCOIN Huh .

Price will increase for sure because its crypto craxe  but nothing changing the world here
Activity: 23
May 05, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
In a constantly raising market the price won`t fall to 600sats unless there is some bullrun and will recover easily to previous positions. We will talk in 2 days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
it is not Scam !!  Electroneum will be very big and bring a lot of profit to investors. I paid 0.01 and have already made a big profit today. and it gets bigger and better
Activity: 82
May 04, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
Simulated mining does not guarantee network security. Dig trench ico with unexamined self referrals. Commit to provide a specific monthly return for your simulated mining, and large-scale marketing campaigns cater to ignorance. Brag about the success and hard work of ico when it's not available.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
The electeoneum is now launching surely and i even got a mail from them and they are really launching soon i am hoping that they will be successful and they are not scam
Activity: 23
May 03, 2018, 12:18:51 AM
Just out of interest, does anybody know how many tokens are going to be issued for the $40m?  Also, how many coins will be mined per day?
Activity: 27
May 02, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
I always play devil's advocate and after all is said and done, I do believe ETN is solid. Let's what happens during the next few months.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 05:33:07 AM
I don't surmise that Electroneum is a trick, they've confronted numerous challenges however they've been open and straightforward about them, I think in time they'll comprehend these issues and advance to being an extraordinary achievement.
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
I do not know what country's electronic media you are talking about. It would be good to be specific. In ym country I have not heard about any such information. I still think this is a scam and I would be careful. It does not matter whether they have raised money or not. It takes time and perseverance to become good!!!! Smiley
May 01, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Not scam

But the suppy amount is huge, and too many users registered in the ico. I bealive there will be a huge dump as it reaches the exchanges. Undecided

Wow.. why are you so missinformed? the ICO ended more than months ago, more than 6 if i am not wrong. Electroneum is already in more than 5 exchanges (big ones) and it has already did more than x5 from the ICO price.

I also think that many people underestimate this project. We will see in a year how high the course is. Anyway, Electroneum is way better than 95% of the other ICOs. I have invested and will hodl at least 1 year
May 01, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
Dear KuCoin users,

Due to ETN official wallet system upgrade, we have decided to temporarily close all withdrawals and deposits for ETN.

When everything has been solved we will re-open deposits and withdrawals for ETN, please wait for further updates.

Thank you for your support!

KuCoin Team

This is not a good news for today
Activity: 78
April 29, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
My crypto friend says that they are manipulating their own markets. But they look legit though if you read the yahoo article. I wish they stand to prove everyone wrong about saying that they are scam.
Activity: 90
April 29, 2018, 12:25:35 AM
Electroneum has announced that it has agreed a strategic partnership with Japanese crypto platform QUOINE. QUOINE was the first exchange platform to achieve full regulatory approval from the Japanese Financial Services Agency (JSFA) and is known as one of the most secure and reputable crypto-focused fintech companies in the world.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 12:19:56 AM
Not scam

But the suppy amount is huge, and too many users registered in the ico. I bealive there will be a huge dump as it reaches the exchanges. Undecided

Wow.. why are you so missinformed? the ICO ended more than months ago, more than 6 if i am not wrong. Electroneum is already in more than 5 exchanges (big ones) and it has already did more than x5 from the ICO price.

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 12:18:59 AM
Don't know whether ETN is a scam or not

But I sold All my ETN for VERGE and DOGE and now I see that 's a good decision (though I used to love it so much)

ETN is hard to grow like VERGE and DOGE

Pages:
Jump to: