Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 15. (Read 104876 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:23:15 PM
Electroneum is not scam. Electroneum is profoundly easy and even convenient to do. There is an application that you can mine on mobile.  It’s really more attractive and special than any other cypto currencies.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I don't think so. It seems to me that the developers need time for completion of the project. It will be seen. To say that the Scam is still early!

Electroneum is a kind of mobile application for accessing crypto currencies. This application permits the users to send and receive payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds. It is easily understandable for all types of users. It can be accessed even by an ordinary user.

What are you talking about. They have a mobile application for accessing their own cryptocurrency only (which is floundering by the way) - it doesn't allow you access any other cryptocurrency at all. And if you've been following, tons (literally tons) of people have been complaining about sending funds and never receiving them because the blockchain is backed up and receiving basically zero customer support - it's always some else's fault; Cryptopia's, some random hacker or Amazon's load balancer.

Right now, it's a massive joke - and they are busy trying to push their 'Instant Payments System' but can't even get the core blockchain in a functional state. Do I also need to mention it took them nearly 2 months to hard fork to gain ASIC resistance, by which time everyone with an ASIC had already decimated the network and made it utterly unprofitable to even try and mine using GPUs, unless you think 5 ETN a day (worth about 10 cents) before paying for the electricity is good value?
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
June 10, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
I don't think so. It seems to me that the developers need time for completion of the project. It will be seen. To say that the Scam is still early!

Electroneum is a kind of mobile application for accessing crypto currencies. This application permits the users to send and receive payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds. It is easily understandable for all types of users. It can be accessed even by an ordinary user.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 01:01:13 PM
I think Electroneum is a kind of mobile application for accessing cryptocurrencies.This application permits the user to send and recieve payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds..It can be accessed even by an ordinary user.it is being designed on a custom blockchain with a variety of special features.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
Not scam But the suppy amount is huge, and too many users registered in the ico. I bealive there will be a huge dump as it reaches the exchanges.

What coin are you talking about if you do not mind me asking?
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
Not scam But the suppy amount is huge, and too many users registered in the ico. I bealive there will be a huge dump as it reaches the exchanges.
Activity: 602
June 09, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
I heard that they do not pay their hunters for a very long time, who worked to get the project to earn their money, but of course if the project does not pay the money to its hunters, then I think there is a smell of deception and in that case it will just be necessary to contact the police.
 Smiley Smiley
The fact is that users of crypto-currencies do not have any legal protection at all. Therefore, there is no point in resorting to anything, but the fact that the company's bounty members are always deceived, I have already faced this with it for the first time.
Activity: 420
June 09, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
I very often saw the signatures of this project before, but unfortunately I can not say that this is a scum, because I did not hear anything about this scam from most users, maybe someone was in a very bad situation, but we would like to see the proofs.
Activity: 101
June 09, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
It is not a scam, you can sell, buy Electroneum? You can.
You can mine it or not? You can..
It's like a scam coin. Just because it's available for purchasing on a exchange it does not mean that the coin is not going to try and scam you.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
I heard that they do not pay their hunters for a very long time, who worked to get the project to earn their money, but of course if the project does not pay the money to its hunters, then I think there is a smell of deception and in that case it will just be necessary to contact the police.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 08, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
It is not a scam, you can sell, buy Electroneum? You can.
You can mine it or not? You can..
Activity: 11
June 08, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
I don't think electroneum is a scam
Activity: 81
June 08, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
I've read whitepaper electroneum. I am sure his future will be bright. so do not ever say that electroneum scam, because this will fly to the moon soon. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 07, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

I also hope not! I would love the idea of the project, if the project is successful will open the opportunity for the altcoin on the mobile device!
I am also planning to buy and invest!
Activity: 35
June 07, 2018, 01:18:32 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Because of incapable developers all miners left mining Electroneum, so it will get keept 51% attacked.
Electroneum  is one of the biggest ongoing crypto scams in history. Organizers will stay for a long time in jail. Also the one that did actively promote it.

Yeah. Great marketing, underwhelming dev team. They keep messing things up.

But I have faith still they will go on a good run after the network difficulty stabilises Smiley
It's really to early to tell if they are a scam site, all the team are well known people and they are in partnership to top companies, I guess marketing is falling behind it stopped after the ICO they should allocate more in their marketing it's the only way they can move  the price upwards.

Never thought of the word scam when thinking of electroneum, however incompetent does keep coming up in regard to devs unfortunately. But they will learn and then when the marketing hits full on, the coin will moon. That is my thoughts anyway.
Activity: 96
June 05, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
No! Many investor invest in this ICO and there are a lot of proof that electroneum is legitimate.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 04, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
Because of incapable developers all miners left mining Electroneum, so it will get keept 51% attacked.
Electroneum  is one of the biggest ongoing crypto scams in history. Organizers will stay for a long time in jail. Also the one that did actively promote it.

Yeah. Great marketing, underwhelming dev team. They keep messing things up.

But I have faith still they will go on a good run after the network difficulty stabilises Smiley
It's really to early to tell if they are a scam site, all the team are well known people and they are in partnership to top companies, I guess marketing is falling behind it stopped after the ICO they should allocate more in their marketing it's the only way they can move  the price upwards.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 04, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
It seems to me that such an opinion has developed after there were not treated fairly bounty hunters, and as we know, if they behaved badly with the bounty hunters, then the project is not very good.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
Actually I do not know about Electroneum. But I can say that if the subcoins had fallen after too much increase in yield, it would not show up in the short lane.
Pages:
Jump to: