Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 21. (Read 104907 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
March 18, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
Well they have been able to get listed on a bigger and authentic exchange called kucoin recently, i know people are stressed about the current prices but the current prices are not depicting the true value as the overall market is bearish and severe panic selling is going on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:44:15 PM
Ethereum is not a scam because as you can see that a lot of people are in ethereum and they are all holding and buying ethereum because they believed that ethereum is a something that can follow the foot steps of bitcoin and be one of the most popular coin in the market and to the whole world.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 08:06:56 PM
ETN is a very successful and honest project. like other coins, is in decline trend and is very affordable to get right now. we also do mining from our mobile phones and it is getting quite good. if you want to do mobile mining, join with this reference code and get a chance to win 5000 ETN by drawing. CODE 654925
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
Electroneum is definitely not a scam. It was the first Successful ICO of its time and raised hard cap before expected deadline. As they launced the so called mobile miner, its obvious to hit the mass adoption. However, i doubt about the speculative price of ETN currently going through the market. Moreover, I am a big fan of ETN as founder intended to make this coin available by mobile mining for everyone for daily usage.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
March 16, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32488606

My take on the state of affairs of ETN and the Mobile Miner
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 16, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
Electroneum is undoubtedly not a scam. It got a great prospect. I only expect Richards and his team to do more in keeping to their promise to the community to sustain the loyalty that the coin is enjoying from the project supporters.I expect the coin to do well in the long run.
Activity: 35
March 16, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
This is a joke

It took me the same to sync both Litecoin and Electroneum whole blockchain simultaneously, at the exact same time that it took me to Sync from 180.000 to 200.000 Electroneum blockchain (less than 15 days chain)

ETN as a digital coin, overall just sucks. It's a project made by some avid entrepreneurs that have huge marketing knowledge, that they would be able to sell to Bill Gates the latest Chromebook.

But technically is one of the shittiest currency badly forked from Cryptonight.

The short answer: IS NOT A SCAM but it is a joke.

I had hopes that after MWC they could get a better rate, but this has not happened, therefore this coin is stuck forever under 1000 satoshis for sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
On my mind Electroneum has good capitalization. But the price results of its coins are too contradictory. I don’t see any clear reason to invest a big money into this project. It is not a scam but it is not worth to invest in too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
I think it's not a SCAM. I have 50 000ETN. And I'm going to HODL it until it will become price 1$.

Yeah. Right now is the time to HODL. Once they start splashing that cash they raised and all the partnerships start coming into effect, the price will rocket Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
I think it's not a SCAM. I have 50 000ETN. And I'm going to HODL it until it will become price 1$.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 07, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
I am currently monitoring the progress of this coin, one thing I can assure is this coin is over hyped that is why it is losing its value on the long run. Maybe i will buy some of it if it reach the ground or a big dump.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
March 07, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
I think after some research i made electroneum is not a scam and it has the potential to be on times 5-100 in some years.
we just need it to make it better and wait for their team to develop more their project.
people are holding their tokens and many are starting to hold more.
Activity: 194
March 07, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Electroneum is not a scam project. The project has since been proved a success. It is trading in many exchanges today and holders and intending holders are exchanging their coins without stress.

It's not a scam.

But it trades on 3 exchanges - 2 of which are shit and 1 is Cryptopia which isn't much better but is having problems with ETN (see any of the many threads).

Look at their social media feed. Even the die hards are getting sick of their promise of being listed on Kucoin and still not being done. What's the point in a cryptocurrency with no liquidity or ability to exchange?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Electroneum is not a scam project. The project has since been proved a success. It is trading in many exchanges today and holders and intending holders are exchanging their coins without stress.
March 07, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
ETN is doing pretty well right now because they've just recently launched their mobile miner. This is pretty good to all ETN holders out there worldwide, even for myself. While I am working with something on my laptop, I just mine some ETNs from my mobile phone, and it looks pretty good.

I think I'm going to use another Android phone of mine for multiple mining. It's just that ETN is on the right track and massive adoption is on its way.

Think about what you are saying...

https://electroneum.com/2017/10/24/how-much-can-i-earn-as-a-mobile-miner/

Yet another false promise. He claimed 70 ETN a day with an S8, well, people are getting around 1 ETN or less. Yes, I know Ells claimed that it could fluctuate but there is 'fluctuate' then there is flat out lie when it's nearly a factor of 100 out. Well I'm sure the apologists will still find reason to defend it and I'm sure people will still dream of it going to the moon so they can get rich while doing no real work.

For goodness sake, you could run the Cryptonote CPU miner on your laptop and earn about 5 times more than this pointless 'mobile miner' even with a 3-year old machine.

By the way, if you use more than one mobile device, you will get blocked or that device will get suspended - don't say I didn't warn you. People are already getting suspended temporarily because their (Electroneum's) really intelligent algorithm thinks they are trying to cheat it. Seriously, 4 months for this POS software...

-----

On another note, I think DIW Token looks promising. Much more so than ETN.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 06, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
ETN is doing pretty well right now because they've just recently launched their mobile miner. This is pretty good to all ETN holders out there worldwide, even for myself. While I am working with something on my laptop, I just mine some ETNs from my mobile phone, and it looks pretty good.

I think I'm going to use another Android phone of mine for multiple mining. It's just that ETN is on the right track and massive adoption is on its way.

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
This is not scam they have a link and information to look that you can base if it is scam
Activity: 147
March 05, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

No they are not scam, I think they have problem only and try to solve that problem, i went to their telegram and saw so many people in that group. but if u wary change it and wait to be sure it is not scam.
March 05, 2018, 01:44:20 PM
Electroneum is one of the few ICOs that finishes prior to the real date. To me, it's an excellent sign, because the early adopter are actually over-blown through the task. Why would your create FUD about a genuine task like this? Tere is no point in performin  that, it will look like a very severe cryptocurrency in my experience. You know, Bitcoin cannot be the sole one... There is a real necessity of diversity in blockchain marketplace, so that it can be a healthy marketplace, with no chance of price adjustment by BTC whales... We currently suffered from China's cock moves, we view how much harm a handful of individuals can wreck something.

Well as it's just a copy of Monero but with a really weak development team and a mobile miner (it launched today) that is buggy and slow; I mean really, who wants to do 20H/s on a mobile phone (and not even a real 20H/s) when a 3-year old GPU (R9 270) can do more than 400H/s - that equates to about 15 ETN a month. Wow.

And yes, they need to keep this facade going, good or bad, until November when they can cash out the investor funds. All they have to do is fool enough people until then, but given how ridiculous the fanboys act on social media, the hype might be enough to pull it through. That is all Electroneum has going for it, hype - not that that's a bad thing, but it could do with some, any innovation.
Activity: 10
March 05, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
idk if its a scam, but whoever "developed" this, must be a very sick psycho. I tried to sign up, and there was a recaptcha on every freaking page. It doesn't matter if you solve it, next page you will get another captcha. At one point you get very complicated captchas to solve, just for the fact they use it everywhere and Google starts to think you are a bot. And a security pin which is basically just another password, not a real pin that you get sent to one of your devices. Jesus Christ, people who use their site must be massochists to endure such a bad interaction with the user.
I notice this captcha trend used by anyone for anything but this is just crazy. And for no benefit, because even the most incompetent "hacker" can buy 5000 captchas for a few bucks from at least 5 different recaptcha-solving sites..
Pages:
Jump to: