Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 16. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
If ETH is a scam, you won't see any value in this coin at all. So, ETH is not a scam.
Activity: 980
Merit: 207
February 03, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
Ethereum is not a scam, its a revolution like btc, btc was a currency,

But eth is a currency and more than a currency, smart contract technology is a real revulution. it like fire, its like wheel
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
ethereum scam? oh no, it's just a statement that has no fundamental reason. ethereum is now one of the good altcoin and has a stable price. so if anyone says the etherum scam they do not know more in the actual coin of ethereum.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
all coins are scams.. for now coins dont have a real purpose.. remember that coins are not stocks.. they are just a project that could become something one day.. maybe it will happend in future but maybe all this coin market at the end will be a ponzi scheme.. its a risk where you can earn or lose.. for now its like a mix of roulete, stock market and MLM piramides.. i invested a lot of money in it because i belive it can grow more.. buying eth or btc is like beting on red or black.. altougth ETH is like BTC 2.0 i think in close future we will trade crypto for fiat many not for BTC..ETH..LTC.. etc..
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 03, 2018, 12:47:20 AM
No, ethereum is not a scam. There is no specific reason for any coin you can point to be scam. In my opinion, all coins are same, scam and legitimacy depends on the demand from people, once you find a coin has great price value, it is definitely not scam. Ethereum has a major role in crypto economy next after bitcoin, your self acceptance is that it was $0.25 once, now if same coin is $1200, how can you can it a scam?
Activity: 827
February 02, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
ethereum reaching current price $ 1200 is not a scam but eth being one of the coins that has the most good future. especially the increase in eth price is very stable. so if anyone says eth scam the news is not good.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
to me ETH is most stable coin, and will get price twice or may be more this year. a lots of ICO it using ETH to contribute,,,
Activity: 327
February 02, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
if you talk about the value of ETH from the beginning,
just find another coin with in cheap price and buy as much as you can
and if the price of your coin is can reach eth,,
this mean your coin is not good as eth
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
Ethereum scam signifies all the crypto world scam.Because of this, ethereum can never be scam.Ethereum confidence is endless mine.Always ethereum Smiley
I dont understand why others saying ethereum is scam. Well in fact it continues to grew the price this means the market is very active. A lot of users in ethereum to support it whatever happen I am here and hold ethereum.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
February 02, 2018, 06:59:35 PM
oh come on! Is Ethereum is scam.. I think is a joke because ethereum is the second best coins in cryptocurrency world based in the investors and users. In additional Ethereum have good performance and still improving their performance because the price is continuosly increasing in the market. The volume of users still grow up as well. so I don't think why people is thinking ethereum is scam.

Yes I agree Ethereum is not a scam. It is very valuable because the icos bring a lot of attention to crypto. Without ethereum we wouldn't see so much coins and we wouldnt be able to invest into great projects. I also love vitalik's vision and I believe that eth will be number 1 crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
Ethereum scam signifies all the crypto world scam.Because of this, ethereum can never be scam.Ethereum confidence is endless mine.Always ethereum Smiley
Activity: 45
February 02, 2018, 06:49:31 PM
Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?

imgaine there was someone who thought the same about bitcoin so would 1500 not have been fucking amazing if you had bought
it soo "cheap"? yep and the same (maybe not of that magnitude) is going to happen to eth and all other quality coins as the market cap is
going to go UP in the next following months and years Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 16, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Surely a good choice....

many tokens are equally dumping now. i guess you cannot trust well the tokens of ERC20 from Ethereum.
but i think Eth price is still stable
Activity: 479
January 16, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
Cheesy never. I think you should find out what ETH is. ETH never scam. I think in the next year. ETH will take 1st place instead of Bitcoin. First of all you should learn thoroughly and give the correct words
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 16, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
of cource ETH is a scam! like bitcoin and all the other altcoins too)
you made a wrong answer.

Don't used bitcoin or ethereum anyway if you don't trust them.

Here all users know that bitcoin is not a scam, and if you don't know what it would be so just read more so that you can learn a lot and never been say scam.
Activity: 132
January 16, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
The most trash topic hah.
Is like saying is BTC a scam... ETH the most legit of all.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
The ethereum is a coin recognized all over the Internet, but until the market is very unstable due to the fact that most of the coins are overvalued, I think in 1-1.5 years, all the Crypto currency will become cheaper.
Activity: 12
January 16, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

Surely a good choice....

Stupidest post ever!
If costly means scam, then Google Microsoft Tesla everything is a scam as it made their early investors very very rich!
Why you vomit out words dude
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
Definitely eth is not a scam with these uptrend value still you can earn good profit. I believe on ethereum worth this will stay long. Many ethereum users are still into use of this and the users are growing so for me it is not a scam and the best cryptocurrency second to bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 16, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
oh come on! Is Ethereum is scam.. I think is a joke because ethereum is the second best coins in cryptocurrency world based in the investors and users. In additional Ethereum have good performance and still improving their performance because the price is continuosly increasing in the market. The volume of users still grow up as well. so I don't think why people is thinking ethereum is scam.
Pages:
Jump to: