Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 11. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 03:49:36 AM
How can it be a scam ?  I do not think that is possible.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 10, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
Ethereum is not a scam. In fact, ethereum is the second strongest in all crypto currency. It is one of the growing type of altcoin wherein people choose to buy  than other currency. I don't believe that ETH is a scam because as of now,  ETH has a good team as well as their projects, and it is good for investment.
Activity: 12
February 10, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
Why did you start this dumb click/troll bait post?  If you think Ethereum is a scam then you need to spend more time reading/researching.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
February 10, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
Why so bitter men? How about Bitcoin? or any other altcoins in the market that have grown their prices? If you do think and mention it generally then all coins are scam  Grin. Eth isnt a scam it did just growth bigtime after all these years and its normal for those early adopters or purchasers to be rich as of now  considering and seeing the recent price of ETH. Just like any other coins in the market such growth can possibly be attained but depending on how good the project is.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 09, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

ETH is not a SCAM, ETH is the best type of altcoin and is in great demand by many, the popularity of ETH has received the most attention of a number of prominent ICO projects, and one of them is Project .
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Ofcourse not,  i think you have to study and read more about crypto currency,  Eth is used in every ico and its one of the fastest growing crypto currency because many people use it now.  Read more and do your research so that you can understand more about ETH. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Surely a good choice....

I think ETH is not scam. You know the ETH price is $1200, do you really still conviouse is the ETH a scam coin?.
For the facebook post, never get stuck with an uncertain issue, that just make you loss. That is just a issue to make cryptocurrency user get panic and sell their coin. It's true the Etherum get little down from last month, but I think the Etherum not will be fall until $0.25. it's look like stupid thinks for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 09, 2018, 08:41:25 PM
Ethereum has suffered little depreciation even during the worst eruptions. I can say the project that I trust the most for Ethereum. I wish I could have known Ethereum long ago. ETH is not a scam but if you feel uncomfortable buying at these high prices I can understand you and I will recommend that you do not do it, there are many other projects that are going to try to compete for the spot of ETH and you can invest in them while they are still cheap and obtain huge profits that way, so do not waste more of your time in something you do not trust and look for alternatives to multiply your money.
Ethereum is not a scam indeed. This price decreasing of all cryptocurrencies and Altcoins are happen because of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is decreasing so the price of Altcoins are decrease too. This is a popular knowledge that I think everyone already knows about it. But Bitcoin is not a scam either. The price of Bitcoin will be back up sooner or later and when that happen, the price of other cryptocurrencies and other Altcoins will be go up again. So no need to worry because this was also happen in the previous year where the price of Bitcoin go down until below 50%, but the price of Bitcoin goes up again until tenfold, if I am not wrong. Just see this phenomenon as an opportunity to collect profit as much as possible.
Activity: 80
February 09, 2018, 08:07:04 PM
lol, do you even know what Ethereum is?

i was thinking the same. Everyone has an opinion but i think eth is not a scam and i dont find nothing poiting that way
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

Surely a good choice....

ETH is not a scam but if you feel uncomfortable buying at these high prices I can understand you and I will recommend that you do not do it, there are many other projects that are going to try to compete for the spot of ETH and you can invest in them while they are still cheap and obtain huge profits that way, so do not waste more of your time in something you do not trust and look for alternatives to multiply your money.
Activity: 602
February 09, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
Ethereum has suffered little depreciation even during the worst eruptions. I can say the project that I trust the most for Ethereum. I wish I could have known Ethereum long ago.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
In addition to bitcoin, Ethereum is the best altcoin I've ever invested. ETH has a great team of leaders and geniuses Vitalik, many ICO projects are based on ETH's ERC20 platform. I think the ETH can totally achieve $ 10k this year. It is not true and baseless for you to claim that ETH is a scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
February 09, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

Surely a good choice....

ETH never scam, it was born with Blockchain 2.0 technology to solve the remaining bitcoin defects, and currently, the altcoins on the market are networked with Ethereum so the exchange rate of ETH will significantly affect Rate of the whole market. If you intend to invest in this time should invest in ETH and Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
February 09, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
A lot of people are spreading fud and bad news about ETH. I think some of it might not be true
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 09, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
How could ethereum even be a scam? It has already proven to be one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, projects in the cryptocurrency world so far. The possibilties with tokens and smart contracts are simply amazing.
Activity: 34
February 09, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
If you buy now Ethereum it still can get you a nice profit. Ethereum is a safe investment.
If you read about it you now what I'm and many other people talking about.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 09, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

Surely a good choice....

ETH is the most innovative crypto project in the crypto space. You can not blame ETH for the ICO bubble.

This would be the same as blaming TCP/IP for the Dotcom bubble. ^^
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 09, 2018, 04:50:21 PM
Lol ofcourse not. İts best coin . Are you serious bro Sad
Activity: 296
February 09, 2018, 02:56:51 PM
You have really mistaken, it is the most trusted coin next to bitcoin with extremely good platform which runs on smart contracts that means runs as programmed without any third party interference or censorship. Also it allows developers to build different applications. So understand it is definitely not a scam and if you can buy a few.
Activity: 126
February 09, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
No, ETH is definitely not a scam.
It is even one altcoin with good platform.
I might even say that ETH along with BTC has contributed a lot in making blockchain or cryptocurrency being well known and trusted by community
Pages:
Jump to: