Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 17. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 16, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Best post ever! Asking whether ETH is a scam after Ethereum had been founded 2 years ago. Can a $1200 worth per ETH scam you? If ETH is a scam, you won't see any value in this coin at all. So, ETH is not a scam.

So if you invested in ETH at $1200 or even $1400 you would have lost a LOT of money already. Thats the definition of a pyramid scheme/scam. I can understand those people who got ETH chepa want it to always rise and so praise ETH everywhere.

But for someone to invest in ETH now they are insane. Look at the market cap. Look at how many people got it for $0.25 or $10. People have thousands, ten thousands of ETH.... Before anyone who buys it for $1400 could ever make a $ they all will have cashed out already.

People dont seem to understand it cant always go up. Except for when you think one day ETH will own the whole planet and then the universe.

Plus there will always be better projects, better coins, better, new hypes. See Myspace? Its DEAD. Some day ETH will be dead just like Myspace.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 16, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
Best post ever! Asking whether ETH is a scam after Ethereum had been founded 2 years ago. Can a $1200 worth per ETH scam you? If ETH is a scam, you won't see any value in this coin at all. So, ETH is not a scam.

Perhaps you scammed by another person using ETH? Or your wallet been scammed by another party?
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
of cource ETH is a scam! like bitcoin and all the other altcoins too)
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 04:56:25 AM
This accusation doesn’t make sense at all,, maybe OP is even don’t know what ethereum really made of and what it’s uses.. I maybe a hardcore bitcoiner that think that bitcoin is better than ethereum but never said negatively about ethereum and to called it a scam coin is absurd.. This is the proof that some will always make an issue without proof just for there personal reason and interest..
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 04:50:49 AM
this post is definitely up there with the stupidest I've ever seen

hahaha hilarious!! you can definitely say that again!!
i think the thread creator is just trolling, no?
lolz.... maybe he did not understand about ETH. i think he should spend more time to research before asking. Let buy and hold ETH in few months, he will have the answer.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:34:19 AM
this post is definitely up there with the stupidest I've ever seen

hahaha hilarious!! you can definitely say that again!!
i think the thread creator is just trolling, no?
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:32:40 AM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

Really? So bitcoin is also a scam? My friend you make me laugh.  Grin  
Id never expect such kind of thought. By the way I don't think there is a kind of scam project would success as great like this.
 So all investors now in this altcoin are all scammers, and at the same time fools while getting profit.? Never my never my friend. There is no such kind of thing exist.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 16, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
NOPE, i think you are new in this forum or you have not actual knowledge about coins.
Ethereum is the second biggest coin in crypto world according to price and users.
Ethereum have good performance and still improving their performance due to which price is increasing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:04:28 AM
The scammy ICOs does not make platform itself scam.
They will be exact the same scam on any other platform (NEO, Waves, EOS, etc).

Moreover, that situation with lots of projects (even mostly scam-like) based on ETH clearly shows its power.
Activity: 280
January 16, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
hmmm its will difficult to become rich by investing small amount in ETH
better invest in some other promising investments..
its very difficult for ETH to make even x10 .. it will have to go to 1 trillion marketcap
easier for coins with lower marketcap to make that x10
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
ETH can't be a scam it is the second cryptocurrency in the world. Maybe you are just in the rage. Try to analyze market of cryptocurrency maybe you can find next BTC. Trust me more and more peoples invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 11:00:37 PM
Yeah ETH is obviously scam thats how it became the biggest cryptocurrency after this shady BTC which is obviously scam too as it got from almost nothing to $20k. Both are known to be scam and are used by almost nobody.
*sarcasm off*
WTF is this thread
You're funny but I agree with your comment. The writer of this topic probably knows nothing about the cryptocurrency market and especially EThereum a very good coin coin and is worth only after Bitcoin. Ethereum promises to catch up with bitcoin as it has many practical applications and is universally accepted.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 09:45:44 PM
u would never post this thread.just bad thought.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

you should change your mind,,
maybe you will think or even say, todays the price of eth is too cheap if this year eth can reach $10.000
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
January 15, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
It is not a scam coin by any means.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
January 15, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
yes eth is scam , btc is a bigger scam , all crypto is scam , and you are talking all this shit on a forum which is based on crypto currency .

your reason for saying so - bcoz last year price was low , so what ?

next year price will be 10x or 50x . just use some brain dear .
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 15, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

Surely a good choice....

The price is really expensive already, but despite all sorts of cats and terrible ICO, Ethereum is a very serious project and a serious network, the more guys from the EEA do not just sit there and do nothing.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
January 15, 2018, 05:19:37 PM
Buy Bitcoin, not ETH - it will drop when BTC up.
p.s. ETH not scam but overpriced now

Overpriced? Ethereum really deserves that price, it was very undervalued a few months ago, and i had the chance to buy at $150 but i didn't, i was a dumb guy of course...

But now i am in here, and i am holding as many ethereums as i can, because we all know that this super bullish trend will continue until it touches $2000 at least.

So try to hold as many as you can.

what do you think guys when bitcoin reach new high as 30 K ? can we see eth at 0.03 again ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
Buy Bitcoin, not ETH - it will drop when BTC up.
p.s. ETH not scam but overpriced now

Overpriced? Ethereum really deserves that price, it was very undervalued a few months ago, and i had the chance to buy at $150 but i didn't, i was a dumb guy of course...

But now i am in here, and i am holding as many ethereums as i can, because we all know that this super bullish trend will continue until it touches $2000 at least.

So try to hold as many as you can.
Activity: 518
January 15, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

ETH is far from a scam. To me, ETH is the chain with the best investors, team and tech, even with the scaling issues. Just check out the solid ICOs (forget about the obvious scams, these are expected in such decentralised techs) like Arcblock, and you will see that ETH is actually the strongest coin out there.
Pages:
Jump to: