Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 13. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 08, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

First it is not the fault of ethereum if a coin is a scam, yes they used the technology but the people behind ethereum and the scam ICO are different.

Also not all ICO that used ethereum is a scam. Read and do research before you invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:01:17 AM
Following your logic, it turns out that the BTC is also scam, am I right?  Cheesy
Because once it cost less than 1$ and recently we saw how price growed up to 20k$.
20 000 % CARL!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
How come you can say such things?, Eth as of now are the most used platform here in crypto industry. If you are a good company how come you are entering cryptoworld using a scam platform?. Most the tokens that boomed this past few months are ETH based, so i believe there's no way ETH itself can be scam. Maybe there's some flaws and imperfection of this platform but as of now all i can say is ETH is doing it right now, 2018 eth will reach another ATH for sure.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
you have a professional profile, but question is sounding like a day old noob.....tell us more how you get your high ranked profile, did you buy it?
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
ethereum is one of the altcoin is nice and has a good future, so this is not a coin scam. These coins are worth used to invest for the future.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
eth scam?
you're wrong bro! eth was created 2013. first block ethereum was encountered on July 30, 2015. until now i don't met complained about eth scam except you!
even eth has advantages over btc, ETH runs on Ethereal System which is reciprocally Support.
I think you have gone the wrong way with various fraud projects. many out there like that. not for eth
The growth of Ethereum was not made overnight. I hope you have noticed that.
yes I agree with you. there is no shortcut to its
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
February 07, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Surely a good choice....

Oh boy! It seems to me that you are not carefully choosing what to post here. Or are you just another Ethereum enemy spreading some unfounded accusations here? The growth of Ethereum was not made overnight. I hope you have noticed that. Ethereum has been here for a while and whose blockchain and smart contract have already produced so many brilliant and successful ICOs and projects. Of course there were scams that also used their blockchain but are you going to blame Ethereum for that? The Ethereum team has repeatedly condemned these crooks.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 08:46:41 PM
Etheruem is never a scam, it is just there are way too many scammers that are making use of the ethereum technology on smart contract to create many ERC 20 tokens and try to lure some investors to invest into their ICOs project, and after getting the money, they will close the project and no one will hear anymore news from the develper anymore.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 08:35:11 PM
No, ethereum is not a scam. Ether is a technical revolution, no less than bitcoin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

Surely a good choice....

ETH was cheap and has made a lot of people a lot of money, but your comment on ETH just being about ICOs and Cryptokitties is completely wrong, if you actually look into what Ethereum is you will clearly see that there is so much more.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 07, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
How come you ended up suggesting to the community that ETH is a scam and just because there are people who bought it when it was cents away and now that its worth nearly thousand and was able to reach a thousand milestone, you are telling people to avoid it? What kind of trait is that? ETH is one of the best altcoins so far that is offering smart contract and was also inspired by other promising altcoins to have the same platform to build another token.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 07, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?
The same the people who mined gold in 1900 are cashing out now like crazy... Probably the eth bought at 0.25 has changed hands dozen of times at different prices.
Activity: 476
February 07, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
I think Ethereum is the most robust project on this market. The price goes up very steadily upward from time to time. Within 2 years it can reach a very different level.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 06:34:11 PM
never been on a forum with this manuy stupid threads/ question......... Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 06:31:42 PM
I am boggled with your reasoning. Saying that ETH is a scam means you have not made your homework. ETH was created using a smart contract, and that means it is fraud proof and impossible to alter.  If you are basing it on the volatility of the price of ETH, then you're saying that all cryptos are scams. ETH is almost on the same level with bitcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 07, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
Why you are saying ethereum as a scam coin? It is not a scam coin. In this stage, ethereum is one of the best coins on crypto market. It has great opportunity to hit big price and it has a lot of potential. Price can be low when it started but day by day the price of it is increasing.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
if you want invest in ICO which based on ETH you will buy ETH . And doesn't matter like you current  price or not
Activity: 109
February 07, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
define scam?? why not personally ask people who are into trading and already have done many transactions using the ETH and you will be enlightened. It's not scam maybe you hear the info from people who had just heard it from others too, who doesn't have enough update about it.
Activity: 139
February 07, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
have you ever do your research before making such assumption? you're lucky you said it on the forum, perhaps many people will sue you to court by saying that announcement. (Just kidding!)

I think you are referring to ETH price way back many years ago, but the price of ETH today is real!!
Activity: 560
February 07, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
It is not scam and the price is fare, based on proposes and demands of the cryptomarket.The real scam was E-coin pump yesterday Grin Etherium may beat Bitcoin in long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: