Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 3. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
I think you need to read more information about ethereum and their smart contract platform to know more about ethereum as second best digital currency. Those people who bought ETH at that price $0.25 are now rich if they manage to hold it until the price of $1k. For sure, nobody can predict what could be the future of this coin but it's getting stronger every day so it's far from your accusation of a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.

now he is $ 900 cheaper so that you can buy because if nd implements all the plans I'm sure he's price will be more expensive two or three times. of course if you want 1,000% profit the ether you not be appropriate
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 04:16:49 AM
It's not scam, it's a very good project and team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
not all eth's scammer have also been legit tested kona so I know that there is also proof and there are also scammers that damage eth rep but I do not believe that scam eth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 10, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
How can you think of this? This will never happen, Ethereum is too developed and the big companies are behind this platform!  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 10, 2018, 06:04:32 PM
In my opinion, the eth / btc pair is the best thing. Both are top altcoins with fantastic prices. Both prices are relatively stable, each having its own platform, market, and exchanger.

Everyone in the world has tried and invested ethereum. So it's the best business. But do not be careless if you try to invest, because it can make you big loss. The price is down, but that does not mean the ethereum is a scam on my opinion. thank you
Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
We don't understand your point here man. Ethereum is a scam? Oh c'mon!!! Well, I think you're an ignorant when it comes to market cycle. If you think that Eth price is too high then don't buy it! Those people who bought Eth for $0.25 dollars and still hold it until now, they the one who's lucky enough. They believe in Ethereum more than you do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 08, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
ETH is one of the most promising crypto currency, I think that by all parameters it bypasses Bitcoin. But the market is now on the decline.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 01:09:42 PM
Are you kidding? You could say such stuff at the moment of ethereum ICO, but not now, after all what happend in crypto community thanks to ETH. Maybe a price a bit overestimated and I sold all my ETH at 1300 and 950$ ,and waiting for a big decrease, nevertheless your words are too disrespectful
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
I think ETH is not scam. You know the ETH price is $1200, do you really still conviouse is the ETH a scam coin?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 05, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
what? Eth currently is the most useful cryptocurrency right, platform being use to create new tokens and Eth used to buy those token so what is scam there. The high demand and use of eth makes it price go high.
Yes, I'm also angered by this topic. I see no reason why I can call ETH a scam. But I see many reasons for calling ETH an excellent and promising coin. Investments in this coin will soon give a good result. I'm not afraid to keep most of the capital in this coin.
Activity: 742
March 05, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

Surely a good choice....

ETH is always a good coin with excellent technology. It will always stay with Bitcoin and always in second place after BTC, you can trust to buy and hold ETH !!!!
Activity: 17
March 05, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
No, isn't scam...it's used for ICO and many project
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 05, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Surely a good choice....

No, of course it isn't a scam.

At the moment it is used largely for ICOs, but this is still the early-adoption phase. It will come into its own as we move into a future where smart contracts are commonplace in everyday life. The world is becoming progressively more automated. Smart contracts will be a major part of that as we see jobs where people act as intermediaries disappear.
Activity: 84
March 05, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

If ETH cheats, the virtual money market will collapse. ETH and BTC do not cheat, ETH and BTC can be called financial bubble is more accurate, if the financial bubble burst, the market will collapse but it is unlikely that many people buy ETH and BTC with trust and follow the crowd
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 05, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
how can you ask this question when there are thousand ICO projects now use ERC20 platform and ETH price has been over $800. You can doubt anycoin but ETH is an exception and you should remember that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 05, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

Surely a good choice....

I really think that you are spreading FUD everywhere! You just gived me a Negative trust just because i've spoken about Deeponion, here you are, trying to FUD on ETH and make peoples think that Ethereum is a scam, Non logical choice, Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world, a great invention that made Vitalik a rich guy and helped millions of peoples gain some money, learn trading and invest more time on blockchains, let me ask you a question, What have you did? Just spreading FUD? If you think that a coin or a token is a scam, don't buy it, don't listen and don't read about anything related to them and you'll live a normal life, let us take the risk.
Btw, thanks for the negative trust, i gived you another one, that's a nice red trust on your account dude!
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
March 05, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
what? Eth currently is the most useful cryptocurrency right, platform being use to create new tokens and Eth used to buy those token so what is scam there. The high demand and use of eth makes it price go high.
Activity: 460
March 05, 2018, 08:04:41 AM
Only the wise knows when to invest their money. ETH or BTC which is which. Only time can tell who will win this battle of supremacy in the crypto industry.  Grin Grin Grin

For me eth is not a scam because many ICO use it and eth is need for changing to bitcoin so dont tell eth is a scam and theres many investors trust it because of good pricing and theres a big chance to become a good price in the future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
Only the wise knows when to invest their money. ETH or BTC which is which. Only time can tell who will win this battle of supremacy in the crypto industry.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: