Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 4. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
ETH not scam but if like now people say want sell ETH at $0.25 so that people is scam
you can see ETH at ico price just $0.3 but now is aroun $800 that is trade
many people want it ( demand ) but stock is limited ( supply ) so price will hit higher
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
I think it is the biggest Joke heard in recent time . ETH is the best solution happened in crypto world compare to all solution . Yes there is some people using platform in wrong way . But out 100 there will be 90 successful projects created on ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:22:35 AM
ETH has a good tech and a good dev, those ER20 tokens are waht making ETH look like scam as those shitcoins are most likely are scams.
yes i totally agree with you.   ETH is the good performance currency after bitcoin.
Activity: 44
March 05, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?
you are right so many people bought ETH for 0.25$ and 2$. 10$ but my advise to you now don't invest your money in ETH. ETH is not scam but when bitcoin increase ETH will decrease.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 04:17:28 AM
The project called scam is the best project ever seen after bitcoin on crypto money. Even with a smart contract system, maybe even better than a bitcoin. I do not understand how scam do you think you can think of such a thing Smiley This is amazing coin!
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
wheres the scam there?do you really know what youre saying here?ethereum has been using by almost every ICO thats running and soon to open now,and you accusing to be scam just because of the price growth?guess your smoking alot this days so the words caming from your mouth does not meaningfull
It's not a scam, however, I can't blame someone for the misconception about crypto, due to a lot of false information bugging around in social media, and in different parts of the world, and it targets everyone. All we need is to be alert, know what we are dealing with and protect our personal information.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 05, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
I think not, I'm sure a lot would agree with me there. Ethereum is a unique and very very significant
cryptocurrency, it's as important as the renowned father of cypto Bitcoin. They differ in structure
and applications but do not underestimate ETH's potential and future applications and capabilities.
It's more stable than bitcoin's fluctuating comportment. It may be one of the best altcoins but
clearly overshadowed with bitcoins erratic high price capabilities. It's clearly as important and influential
as bitcoins, maybe even a lot more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 04, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
wheres the scam there?do you really know what youre saying here?ethereum has been using by almost every ICO thats running and soon to open now,and you accusing to be scam just because of the price growth?guess your smoking alot this days so the words caming from your mouth does not meaningfull
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
March 04, 2018, 08:51:00 PM
if you think, ETH is a fraud. why do many new tokens coins use ETH for payments on token wallets?  Huh
agree, he think it's a scam because of the price before and now ,the price of the eth was very cheap but look now it reaches 1.2k$ ,
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 07:41:47 PM
ETH is no way a scam, it is one of the best crypto project with its own smart contract and tokenizing platform, do not worry about the price at the moment but few months later it will go over $2k according to my personal analysis.
The answer is just the opposite. Ethereum is the best crypto after BTC. ETH is the second best investment option for crypto world. If the fee and the price of BTC is too high, you can use ETH for alternative. Besides, most importantly is.. why you ask that question ? It is a very strange question you know. I hope you understand that the price of ETH will increase sooner or later. And when that happens, I believe that the journey of ETH will be interesting because I think ETH will follow the footstep of BTC. It is not impossible if ETH can be the best investment right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
Never scam,100% sure ethereum is a sucess  coin,and it very high sexurity immpossible to hack
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 04, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
How can you even talk about a scam? This is the best project of all that is on the market. And the most large-scale, the price will fly to the moon!  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
March 04, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
ETH is no way a scam, it is one of the best crypto project with its own smart contract and tokenizing platform, do not worry about the price at the moment but few months later it will go over $2k according to my personal analysis.
Activity: 239
March 04, 2018, 05:02:29 PM
eth is not a scam, because there is always one of the biggest coins available. And it's not a scam. You should read more first. and if eth is a scam why many new token coins use ETH for payment on token purses.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Surely a good choice....

Firstly you can not blame ETH for some people abusing it by launching fake ICOs. ETH is a really innovative protocol layer for crypto projects to solve problems in a  decentralized way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Surely a good choice....

I do not agree with you. Yes, those who bought cheap ETH were lucky. But, if you assess the situation realistically, and what prevented you from buying then. Too could sell more. The answer: we did not know that ETN will grow so. This is the same as the usual foreign exchange market. All currencies then grow, then fall again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
March 04, 2018, 01:50:13 PM
I think Ethereum is a good project.. There are hundreds of projects created using Ethereum infrastructure. States can use this infrastructure in the future when they form their own official money
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 03, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Surely a good choice....

Those ICOs you're talking to has nothing to do with eth. They just used ethereum platform to become an erc20 token. And it's widely use platform and almost tokens that are based with it is promising. So stop this non sense things and get a life.
S7C
Activity: 47
March 03, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Clearly not.

Some ICO's launched on Ethereum are a scam. Not ETH itself.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
March 03, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
Do you really ask this question? Ethereum has revolutionized the blockchain technology with smart contracts. Ethereum will facilitate the daily use of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: