Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 6. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

ETH is far from a scam. To me, ETH is the chain with the best investors, team and tech, even with the scaling issues. Just check out the solid ICOs (forget about the obvious scams, these are expected in such decentralised techs) like Arcblock, and you will see that ETH is actually the strongest coin out there.

I'm absolutely agree with you because ETH is the most highly technological coin nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 28, 2018, 03:36:31 PM
ETH is the second biggest coin on market, after the king Bitcoin of course. If you are calling ETH a scam I assume that you mean cryptocurrencies in general are a scam. My question is: What are you doing here then?
Activity: 41
February 28, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
eth is not scam. do you have your own eth wallet?? what is your basis to think that Ethereum is scam?? it is a trusted coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 28, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
Op, Ethereum cannot be a scam in any way and apart from Bitcoin that top all crypto currency, i see ethereum as the alternative to Bitcoin so it is not a scam as you rightly put man.
Activity: 42
February 28, 2018, 02:56:12 PM
ETH have way more possibilities than BTC. BTC is now only holding value like gold, while ETH is like like working factory. Theres way more possibilities for ETH. BTC was first and thats only make it strong.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
Well, i do not find any reason and the basis of ETH is SCAM, where can you find out the information? Should I believe that those who create the wave of doubt as a boon on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
ETH is not a scam coin, don't believe everything until you do some research.
ETH have a good team , it is platform also .
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 28, 2018, 12:52:57 PM
Ethereum is most popular and strong coin after Bitcoin,Team behind Ether is too competitive which always busy to bring new features for user and make difference.At last ether is worthy and have bright future.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 07:36:48 PM
ETH is one of the best coins right now, so it's not possible if ETH is a scam, I think you misunderstood something bro
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 05:55:56 PM
I don't get your question, honestly. You cannot call a coin/token scam only for its value, otherwise you should say that the whole world of cryptos, bitcoin in the first place is a big scam. But of course, you, me and all people in this forum do not think that.

Personally, I see Ethereum as a bitcoin 2.0. While Bitcoin is only linked to digital cryptocurrency transactions, Ethereum allows you to trade much more than the currency, allowing more complex actions such as signing contracts between two users.

Many other protocols / projects are taking giant steps in a 3.0 blockchain (Iota i think is one of them) but Ethereum has much room to grow in the next years. I invested more in ETH than BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 27, 2018, 03:20:09 PM
When ETH first announced; it was called a big SCAM because there were no code just a whitepaper and collected millions of dollars.
Vitalik had a chance to run away with millions but now he has billions of dollars...
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 03:16:23 PM
I need to check my eyes. I think I see it wrong.Ethereum is not a scam. Ethereum is a good coin so it grows from $.25 to its value today. Many people are trusting ethereum because they know that tjis coin will grow up even more. May be it is joke and you are a big JOKER Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
I don't understand. Where are you living. In the world ? A re you talking about Ethereum being a scam? Are you crazy? Why do you think it?
I think you made a typing mistake. There is no other possibility.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
Every coin started from low price. So this way of thinking, bitcoin is scam too, you do not know what you talking about. Maybe ethereum has overpriced but it is not scam lol
Activity: 448
February 27, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
Etherium will never be a scam , because etherium is important to all ICO that are being launched , with their projects that are ERC20 based , etherium is their number coin to be source of payment. And its a way too long to be believe in that etherium will be a scam. This coin will be the next big thing that happen in the world of cryptocurrency. And it is the queen of the king of cryptocurrencies.
Correct, if ethereum turned out to be a scam, we will have hundreds of tokens crashing overnight, it will be the single worst disaster that could happen to the market of cryptocurrencies since hundreds of coins will go to zero value almost overnight.
I think that in general all these conversations around the ethereum are groundless and the creation of such a topic does not make sense. But nevertheless, new forum users want to learn more and more about eth. But the fact that the etherium protocol supports most of the coins of companies ico, it speaks for itself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
it is just FUD or not ?

Yeah, yeah a lame FUD started by someone who doesn't even uderstand what Ethereum is. Someone in the first page mentioned it: Microsoft was 0.1$ before 90's, in his logic, Microsoft is a scam as well...
Activity: 7
February 27, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
it is just FUD or not ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
Etherium will never be a scam , because etherium is important to all ICO that are being launched , with their projects that are ERC20 based , etherium is their number coin to be source of payment. And its a way too long to be believe in that etherium will be a scam. This coin will be the next big thing that happen in the world of cryptocurrency. And it is the queen of the king of cryptocurrencies.
Correct, if ethereum turned out to be a scam, we will have hundreds of tokens crashing overnight, it will be the single worst disaster that could happen to the market of cryptocurrencies since hundreds of coins will go to zero value almost overnight.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
February 21, 2018, 08:24:56 PM
if anyone assumes that ethereum is a scam they do not seem to understand from the progress that has taken place on the ethereum. with the number of ico using platfrom from them we can know that ethereum is one of the trusted coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 21, 2018, 08:13:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: