Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH a Scam ? - page 8. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 15, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
I do not understand if anyone says buying et is now a stupid thing.
A few weeks ago I bought eth for $ 700 and today I sold it more than that. is it a stupid act?
I think yes! I would not sell, now the price is not high, and at the end of the year, we can see a price higher than $3000. Since this is the second most promising coin after Bitcoin!
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
I do not understand if anyone says buying et is now a stupid thing.
A few weeks ago I bought eth for $ 700 and today I sold it more than that. is it a stupid act?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
It's not a scam. It's just losing its popularity because there are more advance than eth that competes with it that has blockchain 3.0 and there's even an upcoming that has blockchain 4.0.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 01:53:15 AM
Ethereum is like bitcoin it needs time to fully grown up ,ethereum is so young that needs improvement and development and ethereum is one legit project in the world of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 01:33:46 AM
Why people are spreading lot FUD about ETH, already it has secured the position of 2 in the market but still, people don't have faith in ETH.
We are seeing many upward movements in ETH, people don't listen to words of people who don't know about the ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
I do believe that Ethereum is not a scam. It is one of the most stable coins as of now, it is also the platform of most of the ICOs and continues to develop as time goes by so it makes it trusted. Ethereum even competes with Bitcoin and continues to rise now. I've been holding Ethereum for about a year now and it doesn't seem like a scam.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 15, 2018, 01:15:51 AM
I think this is a very odd topic or should I say that it is not good for this industry. Well, we do have our freedom of speech or own opinion on different coins. But for me, of course it is not a scam - Eth grew through out the years and same goes with the others. Development is the key why it is one of the top crypto nowadays.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:46:27 AM
No, there is no way that ETH is a scam at all what we need to understand is that ETH is a coin that is too advanced, people are still not even ready to accept bitcoin around the world and when we add smart contracts in the mix things become even more difficult for the acceptance of ETH.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 08:46:33 PM
If eth is a scam no one is buying or selling it and the price should go down. But the opposite is what happening right now, eth is legit with a strong community thats why the price still stable @ $900
Activity: 224
February 14, 2018, 08:29:25 PM
ETH and BTC were powered by the blockchain system which can't be cheated at all . Can't be cheated means it's hard to be a scam because every informations are public and everyone can see it very easy without any problems.
Growing price from 7$ to 1k$ already improved ETH isn't a scam at all .
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
February 14, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
I am on the idea that hodling is bad idea in the future considering the performance of ETH carefully . Yet this could be a superficial view based on  the short term .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 07:14:27 PM
Ethereum is growing very well. Ethereum is a substructure of a lot of plants. I think this feast is already reflected. A good project will come to much better places.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
No way. It's the base for an entire network.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
I don't know you asked that question. Of course definitely not scam. A lot of people are getting rich with crypto. I have a few eth and im holding on to them
Activity: 261
February 14, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
Never, you're wrong  Cry
Are you sure?
Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.
For $2
For $10

If you bought ETH (Etherium) at a legit seller or exchanger then it is not a scam. I bought about $40 BTC a month ago then exchanged it to ETH and it is still in my wallet after a month so it is not a scam.

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?

If you're going to buy ETH at that price then you are. ETH is priced as $888.66 in Coinbase as of this posting so if you bought ETH at that price you better learn how to check the rates first.

Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?

I am no expert but reading this part makes me want to ask you if you really know what you are doing. I'm pretty disappointed on this one coming from a Full member rank here. Looks like crypto for you is some multi-level marketing, pyramid, ponzi or whatever scheme that you'll only profit once you recruit someone to join the team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
February 14, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
No. And never,, eth isnt scam.. if eth scam, i've become poor ,, i believe eth is a bitcoin competitor, do not think eth is a scam brother, believe me.
Activity: 322
February 14, 2018, 01:36:57 AM
ETH is very very promising project and if someone thinks that it is scam then one should have very strong proof to prove this statement.
ETH is on it's growth stage.
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
Never, you're wrong  Cry

Are you sure?

Because there is so many people who bought ETH for $0.25.

For $2

For $10

So if I buy it now at $1500 arent I dumb?
Before I can ever make a profit all those people who bought it cheap will cash it out no?

Do you know what is the meaning of scam?
If the people profti because they buy when it was low price and sell it now when very high price is not meaning of scam.
Scam mean the project developer go away without news and bring the money with them. Correct me if i am wrong.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 09:38:09 PM
Why do we keep bumping this thread lol.

Perhaps because the title of the thread is a very controversial one, accusing the top coin in the altcoin world of being a scam. Such title is very hot in the eyes of the people who are often reading alternate cryptocurrency discussion threads. Although this post is really one dumb post, the reaction it causes is the reason why the thread is being bumped now. Perhaps if you also start a thread in Bitcoin discussion accusing Bitcoin as scam, such thread will also be bumped as well, regardless of how shallow it is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
So i saw people post on facebook to buy ETH when it was $0.25

Surely a good choice....

But now it is $1200...... All ETH does is release shady ICOs and some dumb cat dApp. Is this the future of virtual currency or a scam? To make those rich who bought it for $0.25?

We bitcointalk friends should be more smart and AVOID eth to buy whats cheap NOW.
No, Ethereum or eth is not a scam look at the coinmarketcap eth is in the second place on the coins list before you believe on something you can have a research on your own to prove that eth is not a scam. I believe that those people who bought eth for a low cost will surely get a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: