Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 14. (Read 4205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 24, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

The short answer is yes.
Smart contracts will change the world, and bring in automation to what are now manual processes. ETH is the leading smart contract platform, and has a bright future. It's being used mainly as an ICO platform at the moment, but really its potential goes way way beyond that.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
Yes, although Ethereum is declining now, except for Bitcoin, others are falling. Don't worry, Ethereum will be very valuable in the next two years.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
I think that the Ethereum project has a very big future, so for investments this is a very good asset. But I believe that it is necessary to diversify their investments. For example, such projects as Zilliqa and Quarkchain can also be a very good investment.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 03:19:23 PM
ethereum can serve as one good investment, because ethereum has a platform that supports a lot of ico and ethereum price resistance is also good so do not hesitate to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 23, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
Ethereum is good for investment, but I prefer to use Ethereum to buy ICO or for Trading because it is more profitable than being used for investment in a certain period of time and its failure is also very easy to know or in cover
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
buzuslovno Ethereum is good investment! without doubts now the good price for purchase, of course year or two back the price was much lower and those who was bought then now in good plus
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
All I know Ethereum is the king of altcoin, Ethereum can be a very potential investment and if you keep it in the long run then ethereum can give you many profits. and I have no doubt about ethereum, because ethereum becomes the second best coin after BTC, both current and future.
That was true and it is true, people are now speculating that in last days it was only going down but for me it will show us more than once that it could get some pumps, i don't know if they will be big or not but for me it will go up in coming time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
All I know Ethereum is the king of altcoin, Ethereum can be a very potential investment and if you keep it in the long run then ethereum can give you many profits. and I have no doubt about ethereum, because ethereum becomes the second best coin after BTC, both current and future.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 12:27:55 PM
ETH is always considered as a good investment after bitcoin. Although some altcoin are emerging with great backing from the nation it founded. such as NEO of China, ICX of Korea. However, ETH is still the heart of altcoin with its popularity in the altcoin platform. accounting for 80% of ETH blockchain altchine activity. ETH is at its second low this year. Take advantage of this opportunity to hold it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 23, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
I noticed that in conditions of increased volatility, I began to consider the etherium as a stablecoin. I do not think that the etherium is good as an investment. But a certain part of the portfolio should be occupied by ETH as well.
Activity: 318
July 23, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin, Ethereum can be a good investment and if you keep it in the long term then ethereum can give you a good profit. There is nothing to doubt from ethereum, because ethereum becomes the best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
today there are a lot of predictions about the future of the etherium. In 2018, Plasma technology must be launched to scale the block chain of the Etherium. This in turn should attract even more investors and increase the capitalization of the etherium on the crypto-currency market.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
ETH will always be necessary for several things, so don't worry too much. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

OPP Open Wifi is a community-driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
It is always a good investment, you should aim to hold at least 5 eth and use this to try flip ICOs of stake via trading.
Activity: 574
July 23, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
If you still didn't got it, you have a great time for buying it before the end of this luxury time of prices not come)
You can take a really good profit if you will buy it and hold till November-December
Hope that we all will get a great profit in this period
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Yeah exactly! Ethereum is a good investment as this is second top coins in crypto currency and if you going to invest today you have a chance to get a good profits once the market switch into a bullish trend.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 10:36:54 AM
Yes Ethereum is a very good long term investment since it is the most stable coin out of the alternative coins now. Ethereum have been the very pioneer of all altcoins and many of them have been under contract of Smart contract plaform with Ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 23, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
I believe ethereum is the best investment and right now I think ethereum is the future potential apart from bitcoin. ethereum itself also has a very good potential for the future. smartcontrac and their platforms that have been widely used by people

This is one of the coins that you could never go wrong investing your hard earned money with. Although there isn't any certain in all things though as it could collapse who knows. But yeah, investing to etherium is a good investment to have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
I believe ethereum is the best investment and right now I think ethereum is the future potential apart from bitcoin. ethereum itself also has a very good potential for the future. smartcontrac and their platforms that have been widely used by people
Activity: 170
July 19, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
Personally, I think the Ethereum currency is good for investing, keeping it for a long enough time and getting big
earnings. You should try to buy Ethereum now that its market price is going down.
Pages:
Jump to: