Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 15. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:30:52 PM
In my opinion I am very sure that Ethereum is one of the best currencies in the market for a good long-term investment.
And also to obtain benefits, especially at this time that almost all currencies are in bearish trend.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:21:52 PM
Investing in Ethereum in my opinion is the safest investment in the crypto currency market. Now Ethereum is trading at a very low price, so now we have a wonderful opportunity to buy it almost for nothing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
In my opinion today Ethereum is a good long-term investment, you should take advantage of this moment when the market is down and try to buy what you can to see your earnings in the coming months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
Ethereum is a good project for many subcodes. there are a lot of supporters for this project. the usage area is very wide.  so I do a large part of my investments as eth. Besides, it's a good time to get ether.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 03:11:11 PM
At a short distance of Ethereum can be good investment. But in as the far project he causes suspicion. Too big competition. And there are a lot of catching up.
For me etherum in long time is even better cause now the price is low and this project for me will show us its possibilities in coming time so investing now could lead to nice profits in future.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
ETH really has no limit, with just how usable it is and how much ICO founders need it. Once the market picks back up, ICO risk taking will heavily take place, and ETH will be in high demand come that time.
I have a few promising ICOs for those of you that want to get involved before the masses.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 05:50:28 AM
At a short distance of Ethereum can be good investment. But in as the far project he causes suspicion. Too big competition. And there are a lot of catching up.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 10, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Of course ethereum is good investment like btc or neo, they have strong team and community, they are working hard so everytime you can get good profit from ethereum if you have patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 10, 2018, 05:34:55 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Etherium is one of the most popular coins for now, and I think this coin is a very promising coin, people prefer to invest in Etherium form because of its cheaper price with greater potential like Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
July 10, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
I think ETH is a better investment in the long term.
some experts think like me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 10, 2018, 05:27:35 AM
one of my favorite altcoin to invest was ethereum, supported by great technology and very professional team. i can't find altcoin's highest demand than ethereum. i also believe the future of ethereum will make it close to bitcoin as cryptocurrency trademark. but as we know it would be very fascinating if the team develop ethereum against cryptocurrency price manipulation
Activity: 7
July 10, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

I'll say Yes. Cause the ethereum blockchain's now almost like a standard for legitimacy for most altcoin out there and even others coming on-board.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
July 10, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
This is an excellent choice for investment. You will earn a lot of profit if you choose this coin. Eth as the second best coin is good enough already. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin platforms. Ethereum has many assets called smart contracts that are not in bitcoin. Eth can be sold to ICO sale because eth is most used in ICO's, ICO is advantage for eth. And now is a good time to buy eth.
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
ETH I loved it the coin number two after the BTC was able to provide a very positive thing for all the Altcoin and for the growth of all of the token. And if you want the ETH to invest certainly was very good. You can use to invest in ICO project. Invest in ICO project can give you many advantages.
copper member
Activity: 409
July 09, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Yes, you are right. Ethereum is a good investment and can provide benefits. Ethereum is a trusted altcoin and has the potential to grow larger. You will not be disappointed with investing in ethereum.
Activity: 742
July 09, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
eth is a good coin it was used by many bounty program because of having a smart contract that is needed by a project to be lied on eth platform so it is better to invest to that coin bitcoin and eth is a promising coin in the market.
therefore ETH is a great coin to be invested in the short and long term. because ETH coins are potentially very good in price increases and coins are much in use also in an ICO
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
July 09, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
I think Bitcoin and ETH are always the best coins to investment. Because they have proved their value and strengh. You can believe in their development. but you also need to be patient when the price falls down.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
eth is a good coin it was used by many bounty program because of having a smart contract that is needed by a project to be lied on eth platform so it is better to invest to that coin bitcoin and eth is a promising coin in the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 09, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
ETH is the best Altcoin investment in Crypto. It has a large ecosystem and has extremely well developed networks. is the foundation of 90% altcoin. So it is considered to be No. 1 by Altcoin. Invest in ETH for long-term profitability. also with short profits. This is not the time to invest
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 09, 2018, 09:55:46 AM
At this time ethereum is used for hundreds of tokens, when all tokens and ethereum are combined then the total marketcap reaches more than 40% or greater than bitcoin, and the ethereum usage trend will continue to increase so it is suitable for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: