Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 12. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 26, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
I do not know the opinions of others, but for me ETH is the first coin I choose, I always trust this coin, although now the market is going in the opposite direction, ETH falls and BTC rises, but not I still believe in ETH
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 04:53:30 AM
Ethereum remains a good investment as the nearest match to BTC in terms of it's use case. It's good coin and should definitely be one of the main assets in everyone's portfolio as it serves a lot of purpose.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
I guess, Ethereum is the best choice one with Bitcoin. Its is certain to rise. You should buy some altcoins additionly and your portfolio is done Smiley
Activity: 166
July 26, 2018, 03:12:57 AM
Ethereum very precise if used to invest. We can buy Ethereum at low prices and then we try to invest in ICO, this result is very good and also very fair. You should try to invest in ICO project because this is also an investment for the long term.
Activity: 207
July 26, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
I predict that ethereum will have the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Ethereum is really worth to invest, good in all aspect in the market very profitable and has a potential..you really had a bright future in Ethereum..
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 01:13:05 AM
Yes in my opinion Ethereum has a promising movement in the cryptocurrency industry. This is a good choice for investment because it brings the idea that he will be able to change our way of life, many supporters for this project. The usage area is very wide. so I do most of my investment as Ethereum.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
ethereum can be one of the potential coins and be an alternative to investment, in addition to bitcoin may be ethereum can be a profit producer. so I think this will continue to be addressed by many people who want to invest especially if ethereum can provide the maximum price in the market. this will increase the people who make the investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 25, 2018, 10:53:06 PM
Ethereum is a potential altcoins next to  bitcoin "the mother of all cryptocurrencies".

Of course i can say that ethereum is a good coin fitted for an investment. This is actually potential for a long term investment if you want. Just last year, ethereum has a very great of value that anyone did their investment and become successful. Even ethereum has its low price today, i believe that soon it will go back to its original price or maybe it will grow more higher than that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:33:30 PM
I think it is more good investments rather than bitcoin. Ethereum has more advantage that Bitcoin doesn't have.
Like having Less fee and more faster transaction, can be used for creating token using Ethereum based blockchain and many more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 08:18:16 PM
Yes for me ETH is good to invest for it has a good price in the market. It has a potential to earn you big, ETH also is the trusted coin most of the investors are investing the ETH coin. The volume of the ETH is large it means many are investing and believing in ETH coins, if the volume of the coin is few then it means that the coin has no impact in the market. 
Activity: 359
Freedom
July 25, 2018, 06:49:08 PM
I think ethereum is a very good coin to invest because the price of ethereum will match the price of bitcoin in the future so it's better to buy as much ethereum and hold for the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 25, 2018, 06:18:45 PM
In my opinion, ETH is the leader of altcoins, most of all ICOs are conducted on its platform, with its participation, more than half of all transactions are carried out. ETH is one of the most popular coins for sure.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 25, 2018, 06:06:08 PM
Yes Ethereum has always been agood investment mainly because of its consistency and reliability, ETH is not like bitcoin which registers huge price increase in one day and then drops after a couple of days

Ethereum - a cryptocurrency with the second highest market cap in cryptoworld is just a self explanatory evidence that's telling us that it's a highly potential crypto that is even highly favored by crypto analysts to follow bitcoin's path in the coming years. If you can afford to invest in bitcoin, then don't give a second thought to the crypto that's next to bitcoin.
Ethereum is actually a very practical coin and that is what keeps it from being invaluable and investing in the cryptocurrency market. ETH has advanced technology, excellent management team and a large community of supporters, which is why ETH has achieved such great successes today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 05:40:48 PM
crypto, and specifically Ethereum is very promising. This allows speculators to get excited about what they're buying and think it's a good investment even if the valuations are way out of whack
July 25, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
Yes Ethereum has always been agood investment mainly because of its consistency and reliability, ETH is not like bitcoin which registers huge price increase in one day and then drops after a couple of days

Ethereum - a cryptocurrency with the second highest market cap in cryptoworld is just a self explanatory evidence that's telling us that it's a highly potential crypto that is even highly favored by crypto analysts to follow bitcoin's path in the coming years. If you can afford to invest in bitcoin, then don't give a second thought to the crypto that's next to bitcoin.

Ethereum was already a trusted coin next to bitcoin and it's the only top coin to compete the market in terms of transactions. Other cryoto coins like waves couldn't beat the records on how eth moves in the market successfully. Although the price wasn't that good, but its able to survive and withstand against the challenging world of cryptocurrency.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 25, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
Earlier, always after rally bitcoin, immediately began the growth of Ether. There is no reason for this trend to change. I think now we need to take Ether.
Activity: 86
July 25, 2018, 03:02:55 PM
I think the crypto currency in 5 years from now grows better, because seeing the condition of the price up and down is also stable. So we truly believe that the future of crypto will grow better.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 04:43:05 AM
investing in ethereum is a wise and wise investment as its value is gradually increasing and the growth of ethereum is fast and their growth is high many investors expect this to be a good opportunity for home invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: