Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 10. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
Indeed ethereum has a lot of community after bitcoin, its development is undoubtedly, and now is the right time to invest in ethereum, and see the results later in the next few months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:25:28 AM
Ethereum currently worth selling very down and if you want to invest right now is the right time. Ethereum coin which is very nice and has a huge potential. These coins are very popular and many of the investors who made the purchase of the Ethereum. Ethereum to trade long term.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 01:59:23 AM
as the second biggest market cap in cryptocurrency after bitcoin i really do believe that ethereum has many demands and very potential to grow. for me investing with ethereum are more safe than selecting many cheap altcoins to invest. ethereum has many potential to develop and used by other new coins.
Mostly people think that ethereum is the biggest after bitcoin. It's just one step behind bitcoin. Hence, I could suggest that investing in ethereum is not a waste. You will surely earn profit from ethereum. But from my point of view, this is better as a long term investment than a short one.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
July 31, 2018, 01:57:56 AM
Of course, Ethereum is a good coin to invest.
Ethereum is a coin that uses smart contract technology, in addition to Ethereum is stable, there is a good chance in the future for ethereum to be a coin whose price can rise high.
Ethereum is a potentially good coin in the future so I think Ethereum is worth the investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 31, 2018, 01:33:19 AM
as the second biggest market cap in cryptocurrency after bitcoin i really do believe that ethereum has many demands and very potential to grow. for me investing with ethereum are more safe than selecting many cheap altcoins to invest. ethereum has many potential to develop and used by other new coins.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 01:14:07 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

I think ethereum is a good choice if you will invest after bitcoin, but if you have much better money you invest in bitcoin, and do hold to high price because now is the moment to buy coins
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

Ethereum will always be a good investment now and in the future and so a good investment friends. The smart contracts on it's platform makes it a sustainable project and a launching pad for other great ideas as we are witnessing. Remember also that apart from Bitcoin, the next big thing in the cryptocurrency world is Ethereum. The confidence of investors have n very waned at any moment and that's a clear message.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 30, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
Once the market is allowed to ETF for bitcoin, the next step will be ETF on the Ether. Or on top of coins from the top five. So the investment in the Ether is now good.
Activity: 181
July 30, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
Ethereum is a good way to invest.Its future will be better.I think the price of Ethereum this year will reach $2000.The price of Ethereum is low on the market.So Ethereum is better to buy now.
yes, now the price of Ethereum is still low so this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum to be stored in the next few months until the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 91
July 30, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
Ethereum is a good way to invest.Its future will be better.I think the price of Ethereum this year will reach $2000.The price of Ethereum is low on the market.So Ethereum is better to buy now.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 02:30:25 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now used by many ICO projects so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright and very suitable for long term investment.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 12:40:00 AM

all the people in the forum would most likely answer that ethereum is a good investment besides bitcoin with their own views, and I also choose ethereum after bitcoin for my investment, besides altcoin
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Of course such Ethereum Bitcoin so this is the best coins to invest. Ethereum very attractive to many investors because it can use the coins to buy coins ICO. By buying coins ICO uses Ethereum it is very easy and costs very cheap. Moreover, these coins continue to evolve and coins that are very well established.
Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
Definitely! Ethereum is a good investment now,  it's around $480+ currently,  I'm sure that by this time next year it won't be at this price is surely gonna appreciate to around $10000
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 05:40:42 PM
Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the crypto market and almost anyone will tell you this. The Ethereum blockchain and the features surrounding this coin are revolutionary and game changing which is why this coin will always stand high right next to bitcoin in the second position. The people behind this coin like Vitalik Buteren etc are some of the most popular figures in the crypto world.

The Ethereum community itself is one of the largest communities in the crypto world which says a lot. I advise you to invest in Ethereum for long term profits by HODLING your coins since I am pretty confident that this coin value will continue to rise in the future.

We need to listen what is advertised from the expert that is one purpose of this forum to aquire knowledge and to establish our own ideas about the different aspects of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
July 29, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
One of the best. With the numerous built in the ethereum platform, it has a wide range of applications.
With the upgrades planned it would get even better.  And bigger.
despite the general opinion that you can not keep all your money in one coin, I still prefer the etherium. Of course, if there is no coin for investment. In this case, I only bet on the etherium.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
One of the best. With the numerous built in the ethereum platform, it has a wide range of applications.
With the upgrades planned it would get even better.  And bigger.
Activity: 448
July 29, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
I am very pleased that I invested my money in the etherium. Of course I'm sorry that I did not give you to me. You're in 2017 for $ 1,300. But since I had to sell this year to buy real estate, I had to sell for 825 dollars. And nevertheless for today the price again promotes for purchase eth.
Activity: 110
July 29, 2018, 02:38:27 PM
Ethereum has always attracted me. It changed a lot in my life.
Activity: 79
July 28, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
the etherium is undoubtedly a good investment! and the price is not at a peak now
Pages:
Jump to: