Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 9. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
I believe that Ethereum is a very cool platform ( just remember about its Smart Contracts only!). Buterin seems to start some improvements in ETH. He announced future ETH fork.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:03:18 PM
Ethereum is considered one of the major currency in the crypto world. There are speculations even, thatbitbis the Bitcoin slayer in 2019. A lot of projects will be build around it and a lot of investors favor or opt to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
Current price isn't that bad to invest especially for longterm investment
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 01:51:51 PM
ethereum is still one of the coins that has the potential to be used as an investment pillar, because ethereum is a platform that supports many ico. so I think choosing ethereum is a nice policy.
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Of course, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it is always worthwhile to invest. Ethereum is widely used in ICO projects, everyday there are lots of deals with Ethereum. Many investors come to Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum because its cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
August 01, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
Ethereum is a great long term investment, and presents huge reward to risk ratio for buying right now. You can consider 300 USD as a hard bottom because of mining expenses.

Some of the positive qualities of Ethereum is extreme versatility, ease of use, fast reliable blockchain, ICO's, trail blazing advances in Proof of Stake & Sharding,

just to name a few. One of the strongest all around coins in circulation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
of course ethereum is a good coin and will be a good investment for the future as the price of ethereum will continue to grow and become stronger so it will be very profitable
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
ethereum becomes one of the great coins for investment, because ethereum has the best position and now ethereum can be used as payment in ico. so I think investment in ico is no mistake and will definitely give big profit if the price has stabilized.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 03:07:21 PM
Investment in Ethereum has always been a priority for all investors since it is the main means of investing in ICO.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 31, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
Ethereum has most working team in the altcoins market and has most real community at the market according to me. In my opinion they will be best altcoin alltime so it is good investment of course.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
ETH is the best Altcoin investment in Crypto. It has a large ecosystem and has extremely well developed networks. is the foundation of 90% altcoin. So it is considered to be No. 1 by Altcoin. Invest in ETH for long-term profitability. also with short profits. This is not the time to invest
Activity: 560
July 31, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
In that year there was a situation when ETF was not accepted for bitcoin and Ether immediately began to grow and grew 2 times. There is a chance that the situation will repeat. Therefore, buying Ether is now a good idea.

I think so, I think the biggest factor that hampers ETH's performance is the number of tokens that drop, but I'm sure that the bad conditions soon end so that someday ETH will skyrocket like the previous year.
Even despite the poor condition of the crypto-currency market, I still believe that the etherium is the best investment of all existing. Maybe I'm wrong, But everybody knows the arguments in favor of the etherium. And this is not only the ERC20 protocol, which is fundamental for 90% of the crypto currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 02:06:10 PM
In general, my rankings are among the top ten coins with the best earning potential according to my research.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 31, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
In that year there was a situation when ETF was not accepted for bitcoin and Ether immediately began to grow and grew 2 times. There is a chance that the situation will repeat. Therefore, buying Ether is now a good idea.

I think so, I think the biggest factor that hampers ETH's performance is the number of tokens that drop, but I'm sure that the bad conditions soon end so that someday ETH will skyrocket like the previous year.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
Yes this is one of best altcoin of all maybe next year it will hit  2k$ according to the prrdiction i read thats why if you have a money invest in ethereum while the market is bearish because when the market starts to bull maybe you cannot ride.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a worthy coin we make a long-term investment, the more tokens that use the ethereum platform prove that many people and companies believe in the future of ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
Of course, Ethereum is a good coin to invest.
Ethereum is a coin that uses smart contract technology, in addition to Ethereum is stable, there is a good chance in the future for ethereum to be a coin whose price can rise high.
Ethereum is a potentially good coin in the future so I think Ethereum is worth the investment.

No doubt that ethereum is the most worthy coin we make investment compared to others, the number of projects that use ethereum make that ethereum is the coin of the future.
Activity: 91
July 31, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
Ya because Ethereum is one of the most popular.and stable. I think you can investment Ethereum a long-term and Almost ICO use platform Etherium
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 05:59:43 AM
Who will be the champion and will be the first to realize the advantage!? He will be the king of scalability. Ethereum is on the first place in the list of Champions, and the victory in this competition to start the price of Ethereum on the moon. Is it a good investment Ethereum? Of course, Yes. Imagine how you will bite your elbows when you will see that the Ethereum with$ 300 increased to$3000
Activity: 119
July 31, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
Now the price of eth is less than 500 US dollars, which is three times lower than the highest price. Plus Vitalik Buteren who behide ETH is one of the famous people in the crypto world, so i believe the price will be higher and higher in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: