Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 19. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 27, 2018, 12:56:27 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes Ethereum is a good investment because the product which is the platform of ERC-20 was commonly used by most of the ICO to support their project. It just happen that the whole market was in difficult right not in which the demand is really low that it will make the most of the ICO will stop facilitating a projects for now but once the market will become stable again then for sure many ICO will going to be created again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

It's so hard to choice, here is a lot of great currency. But eth is my favorite. Because have good blockchain, easy transferable, + smart contact s + fast transaction + listed in all exchange (more then btc - dex exchanges) I think in 2018 erh market cap will more then BTC market. But so short time.
June 27, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
I’m confident that Ethereum will be the dominate crypto platform for the next few years. Valuation of crypto is being driven by a bubble (not fundamentals) and I think the bubble will carry us through 2018 when, hopefully, we’ll be in a better position to be evaluated on fundamentals. My primary concern is ‘black swan’ events during 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
June 27, 2018, 12:13:29 AM

Yes! Ethereum is also a potential coin to investment just like bitcoin. As i noticed that ethereum kept its rank on the second top and always be next to bitcoin. It may be the most expensive among all altcoins but cheaper than bitcoin. So it means that it can survive for long.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
June 27, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
Well ethereum for me is one of the good ico, infact this is one of the ico who can compete in bitcoin in ranking the best ico. Like bitcoin, ethereum established a solid position in cryptoworld. So for me ethereum is a good investment.
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 11:53:15 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best crypto currencies in the crypto market and a whole lot of humans will let you know this, they have this type of excellent capabilities for the coin and the fee is right to make a few profit, i think now is a good time to spend money on Ethereum.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 11:46:32 PM
Should you invest in ETH? That depends on a lot of factors including your risk profile and financial situation, but in a nutshell, investing in ETH is looking good for the long haul.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
For me yes because ethereum was depending of bitcoin price you are also waiting for bitcoin price if the bitcoin move faster go up all ETH users will be excited for all.
June 26, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
very good and promising investment! Now Ethereum can be bought at a low price and left for 2 years. I think next year the price of ETH will be about $ 15,000
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
I think ethereum is good for investing.It has attracted small and large investments.investors in ethereum are increasing.The price in the market is$450.872.The price of ethereum has gone down.i think it's best to buy ethereum now.It will increase in the coming period.I believe ethereum's future will be better.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
Etherum can be regarded as one of the coin that has the best price stability.  High public confidence can make Ethereum survive from negative news, at least when there is a decline then the price may increase again because of a good level of trust. Our opportunity is to buy Ethereum at a cheap price and then sell it when the price has started to increase.
Activity: 143
June 26, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
Ethereum is the best and most reliable investment in the crypto currency market. If you are still in doubt, read the latest news about it.
Activity: 82
June 26, 2018, 07:15:58 AM
if you choose long term, it is good for sure. Though you may lose in short term. Not for ETH but 'cause all currencies go up and down
Activity: 532
June 26, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

This is a good coin and also very useful kind of coin. If you can see its history from the day it has value, you can really appreciate its great improvement. Available in almost exchanges and most useful cryptos if their is a new project that will be created. So, yes ETH is a very good coin to invest especially if you decide to invest it in longer-term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:10:20 AM
Yes, ethereum is a very good investment and it is also a good coin for hol on either long or short term because it has the potentials of rising higher than other altcoin, it has a very good blockchain technology, it is largely dominated and it also have a good management team.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

Ethereum is certainly a good investment. I think the mistake that is often made is to draw conclusions and often negative conclusions because of the present bear state of the market. Just look around and identify the set of new projects springing up on the Ethereum platform and you will agree that eth is not only a good and profitable project but one that is sustainable.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
the second best choice after bitcoin is Ethereum, you can put all the funds you have into Ethereum.
coins that have high confidence after Bitcoin is Ethereum! if you want to invest, do it now!
buy and HODL

Depending on the market because as of now ethereum is in the RED situation. The best way is to buy it now then hold and sell if it is in GREEN. Investing not totally sure for now just only buying.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

No doubt i would say ethereum is one best altcoin that you can never go wrong to invest. Above all alternative coins it is the most valuable and so far a very potential coin. It is indeed a good and profitable investment to have. Off course it can be counted as a good long term investment scheme that will continue to grow in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

Yes, of course, Ethereum is a very good investment asset. If you can buy Ethereum in bulk then you invest in the long run. I am sure you will get many benefits from the coins you hold. You must buy Ethereum immediately. I am sure that by the end of 2018 the price of Ethereum will reach a very high value.
well, since my first goal in collecting crypto is BTC, and ETH. I have believed in both coins. so, ETH is really good to be kept in a long time. Well, I'm speaking from experience. probably about 2 years I use ETH, and until now, it never disappoints me.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 04:53:33 AM
Ethereum is a great project for many sub codes, but there are so many supporters for this project in the future, because the area of its use is so wide that it can be reached, so I am doing most of my investment as eth. In addition, this is a good time to get the ether in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: