Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 21. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
Yes of course ethereum is good investment good to hold for long term, I believe that it will reach $2000 this year. For now the market still down, but it's good time to buy ethereum at these cheap price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 18, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Yes it is good for investment and now is good time to invest on ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin for investment, we shouldn't think twice to invest on it.

etherium is best for a long-term investment. it is so hard to find some good profit if we do day trade to etherium unless it is for a long term.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Yes it is good for investment and now is good time to invest on ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin for investment, we shouldn't think twice to invest on it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
Honestly I have been holding Ethereum for quite some time now and I find it suprising that there are some who are still asking others whether it is good to hold Ethereum or whether it is good to invest in the said coin. I have been converting all my bounty payments to Ethereum and would be holding on to it until I know that I can acquire good profit out of the said coin. So for those who are planning to and those who already have, just keep on holding your coins.
Activity: 9
June 18, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
Absolutely yes, ethereum is good investment just like bitcoin. It always have good potential and it always survive when the price goes down. Now the price goes down, this should be good moment for investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 18, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
Very good, and we can see how companies offering token-based tokens ECR20 in their ICO which is innate from Ethereum. ETH has a future for some big companies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 18, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
among all the current altcoins, the most growing is ethereum. because it has many advantages of other altcoin. with smart contract basis, ethereum can be a new altcoin platform with Token system. so 30% altcoin is currently platform ethereum. I think with a little reason this ethereum becomes very good for future investment. and I believe ethereum will be useful for the real world in the future.

As I have always said in the past,etherium is a good investment and it is really comparable to some blue chips in the stock market. well with blue chips, as long as you are investing for a longer period of time, then you wil good.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 09, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
among all the current altcoins, the most growing is ethereum. because it has many advantages of other altcoin. with smart contract basis, ethereum can be a new altcoin platform with Token system. so 30% altcoin is currently platform ethereum. I think with a little reason this ethereum becomes very good for future investment. and I believe ethereum will be useful for the real world in the future.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Ethereum has become a popular cryptocurrency alternative to bitcoin over the last year. However, unlike Bitcoin and rival currency Litecoin, Ethereum has been adopted by many companies and startups as a way to transact. It has both intrinsic value and industrial value.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
June 09, 2018, 03:37:31 PM
to now enter at the right time ethereum because there is no resistance down yet. many say the end of the year they are waiting for the ethereal rigor.
good for ethereum in my opinion
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen. So investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, especially right now, when Ethereum's prices are very low, we can buy more at lower prices, which Ethereum currently costs around $ 395, buy and hold Ethereum in the long run I believe you will be profitable in the next few years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
I think that Ethereum is one of the best long term investments. It has modern blockchain, great opportunities and potential to dynamically develop with its smart contracts. No doubt that its price will rice rapidly in the future.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

the answer is absolutely yes,,
and i believe if the price of ethereum could hit more than $2000 in this year mate
so, don't worry to buy eth for long term investments now  Wink
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
June 09, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
Of course it is, not only that they're using smart contract but all alts are using it as well, the ERC20, no doubt that investing on this coin will surely be fruitful. It may be struggling now but surely it will recover in no time.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
Ethereum is always good buy. The currency with one of the greatest utility. Most of ICOs run on ETH platform, half of Coinmarketcap's top 100 are ERC-20 tokens. The announced adoption of ERC-20 tokens by Coinbase will be a good support for ETH too. So i'm going to fill some more ETH bags on this dip myself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
June 09, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
Ethereum is a very worthy investment, I think another five years it will not yield to other currencies, the project is very good and worthwhile, for the last 2 years it has shown itself only on the positive side. so Ethereum is a worthwhile investment.
Activity: 164
June 09, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
Ethereum is a very very good and profitable investment. It’s a solid and successful altcoin, in
fact it may even rival Bitcoins with it’s unparalleled stable growth which only ETH seems to only
uniquely possess. It’s used mainly and conventionally as gas on trade sites and platforms that
makes them very popular and always in demand. There is so much potential in Ethereum, it may
even replace Bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 12
June 09, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
best I ever had  Wink
Activity: 318
June 09, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin to invest in because it has a good smart contrast, it has good potentials, it is stable, safe, reliable and the price rise very rapidly. It is also a very good coin to hold on long term to earn reasonable profit. It also have a good blockchain.
Activity: 217
June 09, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
Ethereum is always good buy. The currency with one of the greatest utility. Most of ICOs run on ETH platform, half of Coinmarketcap's top 100 are ERC-20 tokens. The announced adoption of ERC-20 tokens by Coinbase will be a good support for ETH too. So i'm going to fill some more ETH bags on this dip myself.
Pages:
Jump to: