Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 23. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yea it surely is because ethereum has drawn the attention of investors since its launch and continues to do so. Demand for ether will be driven by its functionality, that's the technology behind smart contracts. The building of new applications on top of the Ethereum blockchain will also drive up demand.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
Proceeding from the fact that the ETH rose to 1200 + $ in January-February, it comes down to this position. 80% of all ICO passes on the Etherium and this supports its course. I think that the Etherium can easily cost $ 2000
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 24, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
Ofocarse ethereum is a good investment and for sure after few monyhs of holding this coin thry have chance yout money become double upto 4 times and before end of the year 8 times if you invested today.  More people now are buying and hpldi g ethereum because they believe too they will become very high the price like thousands dollars upto ten thousands dollars.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

Honestly this altcoin Ethereum has already strong in the market ,,but it's hard to predict regarding to their value and price if stable in the market,, because the votalite price is also unpredictable,even pupolar like bitcoin is not always in the top portion , regarding to their movements price in value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 24, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
Ethereum will continue to be one of the most profitable altcoin especially for long term investment. it projected to grow more this year particularly in the second half. Demand for ethereum is also rising a more investors and coinhodlers are coming to show support for the second rank virtual coin net to bitcoin.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 06:52:21 AM
No matter the fluctuation that ethereum may experience as long as crypto is concerned, ethereum remains the second best crypto because it has similar unique features like bitcoin and because of this many project use its blockchain for rewarding their participants. Ethereum is a very good coin to invest in because it will rise up again as soon as the market recovers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 24, 2018, 06:43:43 AM
I always try to buy Ethereum on the fall. This time, too, I plan to buy, but a little cheaper.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:17:46 AM
ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin
so, this eth always be a good investments
just buy, as much as you can
Just buy and hold as much as we can afford to loss. Investment is not only about strategy but how we threat them to make all investment without pressure. If we invest anything with so much worry about the capital, sometime we could take wromg decision. Always invest how much you can afford and in this section etherium is best altcoin so we dont need to be worry.
Activity: 62
May 24, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
It is a very good investment, I myself have saved 200usd for 1 year and invested it on ethereum last month
You see, in my country, the monthly wage is just 120 to 150$, our minimum wage is set at 5 to 6usd on provinces.

despite investing all my money I worked hard for in eth, I know that someday I can reap its rewards(or else id be doomed and can never start a family)
I really understand what you're talking about. And I really understand that thanks to the etherium you will have at least some kind of stability. at least if you deal with investments, then the airway is basically less risk than, for example, with Bitcoin.

that is true, daily I read and read and read about the market, whenever eth drops by a significant percentage, my heart drops with it hahaha
but unlike bitcoin, I know eth will be far more stable
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
It is a very good investment, I myself have saved 200usd for 1 year and invested it on ethereum last month
You see, in my country, the monthly wage is just 120 to 150$, our minimum wage is set at 5 to 6usd on provinces.

despite investing all my money I worked hard for in eth, I know that someday I can reap its rewards(or else id be doomed and can never start a family)
I really understand what you're talking about. And I really understand that thanks to the etherium you will have at least some kind of stability. at least if you deal with investments, then the airway is basically less risk than, for example, with Bitcoin.
Activity: 62
May 24, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
Sure. ether will also exceed Bitcoin in terms of capitalization. Now they are dumped in order to enter low prices. Read institutional investors in a short while. It foresees a boom from July to December never seen before
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
May 24, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

No need to search of this coin Ethereum because the ability of this coin will be stable, it's also nice feature and  smart contact,,so that It should be trust
Until now, the etherium has shown quite good results and there is no point in not trusting this coin. Moreover, we all know about the possibility of wallets standard erc 20 and in this etherium wins in many competitors.
Activity: 115
May 24, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

No need to search of this coin Ethereum because the ability of this coin will be stable, it's also nice feature and  smart contact,,so that It should be trust
Activity: 105
May 24, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
even with market condition right now, with ethereum popularity right now on so many ICO using it as their platform.  i can say its still is good investment.
Activity: 117
May 24, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

Definitely yes,,,more viewers here are  involved of  this coin, because we believe the ability and strength of this coin, some investors are hold and some of them are trade either long term and day trading. The prediction of this coin will become a second top portion in the market activity,so believe on this coin will have a great future.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
May 24, 2018, 12:36:02 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment? my answer yes, because currently many ICO projects are using the Etherum platform, it shows a high level of trust to etherum. it will also make etherum still needed and will remain.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 06:54:23 PM
For me, Ethereum is a great altcoin, it's worth the investment. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, which always maintains its second place on the coinmarketcap, just behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, it is the basis of many ICOs projects, every day this altcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and have high value. Until then, long-term investors in Ethereum will have a lot of profit. Right now is a good time for us to buy Ethereum because its price is very low.

I also believe that investing in ethereum will increase our profits and will not risk huge losses because we can be sure and optimistic if ethereum is a coin that has good potential behind bitcoin. maximize to buy ethereum when the price is low because when rising the price of ethereum will be very high.
Activity: 217
May 23, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
For me, Ethereum is a great altcoin, it's worth the investment. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, which always maintains its second place on the coinmarketcap, just behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, it is the basis of many ICOs projects, every day this altcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and have high value. Until then, long-term investors in Ethereum will have a lot of profit. Right now is a good time for us to buy Ethereum because its price is very low.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
ethereum is good for investment, because etherum is now a mature platform for investment. do not hesitate to invest in ethereum we can see the benefits of ethereum if we have the coin will definitely be profitable.
I also think that ETH is a very good coin for investing. This can bring us an excellent profit. I believe in strong growth of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: